MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Sorry but tittyfucking's just a waste of time & effort - almost as stupid as a footjob. Besides, ever have a girl like that go absolutely crazy on you when she cums while riding you cowgirl? Chick blacked both my eyes!
Tits are totally overrated...

Give me an ass you can bounce a coin off and set your beer on while you fuck her standing up...that's living! :p

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Ok Playing through the latest update again and have a question
What was the point of this? It comes out of nowhere, doesn't get followed up just a waste of time putting it in - or am I missing something? :
Capture.PNG

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tits are totally overrated...

Give me an ass you can bounce a coin off and set your beer on while you fuck her standing up...that's living! :p
It's all a matter of personal taste.
Actually what I like physically in a girl has to do with that girl specifically. In that some young ladies look great with big bouncy boobies IF the fun bags fit ascetically with the rest of her body.
I knew a shorter young blonde girl who had average sized breasts but on her they looked hot as hell.

Reactions: junior366 and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's all a matter of personal taste.
Actually what I like physically in a girl has to do with that girl specifically. In that some young ladies look great with big bouncy boobies IF the fun bags fit ascetically with the rest of her body.
I knew a shorter young blonde girl who had average sized breasts but on her they looked hot as hell.
Agreed, you work with what you've got and situation matters, I feel: most things about your partner can be erotic and fun+sexy on any given day. I've had partners whose breasts ranged from Jennifer-sized (even smaller, actually) to D and still reminisce fondly about all of their chests, because they were hot parts of whole persons I found overall attractive.

And, footjobs a waste of time?! Being someone who adores the individual attention of a caring handjob but also has a foot fetish, NOOOOOOOOoooooooo0000000oooooooo o_O

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
search is your friend.
Actually... it's really not.

So, at the risk of sounding like an idiot yet again...

If I search regular (no advanced tag clicked), I can search the tread I'm on, say, DMD (YAY!) but then all of the responses come back with random dates (yesterday, 5 months ago, today, 2 weeks ago, 1 year ago, today...). QUITE the pain with a 1400 page thread.

BUT, If I search Advanced tag clicked, I CAN search by time (YAY!) but I can't specify a thread... only a forum. (The "search by thread" tab only seems to search a forum, despite it's name)

Would you please help a luddite out in how I can search a thread... and... search is ordered by time?

That would be swell. Thanks in advance.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actually... it's really not.

So, at the risk of sounding like an idiot yet again...

If I search regular (no advanced tag clicked), I can search the tread I'm on, say, DMD (YAY!) but then all of the responses come back with random dates (yesterday, 5 months ago, today, 2 weeks ago, 1 year ago, today...). QUITE the pain with a 1400 page thread.

BUT, If I search Advanced tag clicked, I CAN search by time (YAY!) but I can't specify a thread... only a forum. (The "search by thread" tab only seems to search a forum, despite it's name)

Would you please help a luddite out in how I can search a thread... and... search is ordered by time?

That would be swell. Thanks in advance.
Open your profile, click preferences, go to Search Options and click Most recent. Bam, sort by date.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
is there a way to port a save from chapter 2 because the start up questions asked me if I was in a relationship with Alteina, Gorigia, or neither. My answer is both no one or the other

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
is there a way to port a save from chapter 2 because the start up questions asked me if I was in a relationship with Alteina, Gorigia, or neither. My answer is both no one or the other
In 0.21 you could be in a relationship with both. But that was changed in 0.21.5. Sorry, but you have to pick one.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
In 0.21 you could be in a relationship with both. But that was changed in 0.21.5. Sorry, but you have to pick one.
I picked Georgina in the questionaire but when I started the game I check marked Alina (I think thats her name). Only time will tell if that works.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
hmmm I might try out this game but the file size is kina scarring me, would it be worth it?
Yes, one of the most popular games on this site.

Be sure to play CH1 and CH2 before you play CH3 though, so you'll know WTF is happening.

Reactions: RustyV

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
And Aussie is closer to Brit than American English.
I've been told more than once in Europe "I speak American English." or "I speak British."
But that aside people make errors.
Struth and stone the flamin crows me old china plate Rusty is spot on, next time I get him on the dog and bone I'll invite him and his trouble and strive over for a barbie. We'll down a slab of VB tinnies and not that Foster's crap which will send your head to the porcelain. No doubt he is flat out like a lizard drinking wondering if he will reply.

Reactions: numanumani

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah still a very long game and a lot of content !! It's a pity that not all games are so long and her example is cool !! Thanks for the work guys! :love:

Reactions: Les_Riggs

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
when you replay the game... then you start at not at chapter 1 and ch 1 save not working... choose the point and stuff manually.... now you're asking yourself...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do I need to start at the ch 1 now... sigh

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Every time a new update drops, I play through from the start.

It resolves memory issues.

I also get almost a week of great game before I start pining for the next update...

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Struth and stone the flamin crows me old china plate Rusty is spot on, next time I get him on the dog and bone I'll invite him and his trouble and strive over for a barbie. We'll down a slab of VB tinnies and not that Foster's crap which will send your head to the porcelain. No doubt he is flat out like a lizard drinking wondering if he will reply.
He said Aussie, not bogan :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Les_Riggs

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
pg-64-aussies-1-getty.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when you replay the game... then you start at not at chapter 1 and ch 1 save not working... choose the point and stuff manually.... now you're asking yourself...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do I need to start at the ch 1 now... sigh
she's d's father's boss (well ex-boss now) who bangs with her employee and g either sees it or doesn't see it (depending player's choices) and if she sees it then she records it and depending relationships f has g gives record to f who uses it to get big severance package or doesn't use so then it stays in g's hands. its end scene of ch1.

to get full story you need to play ch1 thru, then start ch2 continuing from ch1 and then take d's stats up and start ch3.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes