Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
what do i click in DMC.CH3 to start the game ?
Seriously now??? If you already finished the chapter 2 then your aaves will be automatically loaded. Or just adding your data(like LP and FP and etc etc) and some questions need to be answered with your decisions made in ch2.

Mr.Mustang89

Dec 7, 2017
View attachment 29683

Overview
:
Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-02
Release Date: 2019-07-02
Developer: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.22.5 Chapter 3
Platform: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Patron Reward Images:

Chapter 2 Information:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 01

Chapter 02

Chapter 03

Extras:

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29698 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 29705 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715

hello IF it Possible please provide only update files. Example : I have Ch-3 V0.22 so i need only upgrade files not all game

please if it possible
thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True. But I would say In DMD (not Melody) Koko is not an age peer of D.
nope but only few years older (younger than f).

I dont want details just want to know if Rachel is going to do something bad or not? Just a simple yes or no. Thank you.
not in current version.

Seriously now??? If you already finished the chapter 2 then your aaves will be automatically loaded. Or just adding your data(like LP and FP and etc etc) and some questions need to be answered with your decisions made in ch2.
saves from ch2 don't carry to ch3, to play ch3 needs to add stats (lp, ap, etc) and answer to few questions

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Oh, of course, I didn't expect it to be some "I'll fuck your daughter, your mom, your sister..." sort of game, I just think he could relax at some times ya know. I think a large contributor to that feeling is how he calls her honey or sweetie.

It also provides a jarring contrast since he's pretty lewdy internally but reaaaally polite in conversation. Especially so when he responds to Elena / Graham's daughter. I guess it's partially an act?
I think he's more realistic in this manner: we can have all these inner drives, motivations, desires, etc. but how we actually use them in the end is what matters.

Like in that Twilight Zone episode, we can fantasize about robbing a bank being passed on our way to work each weekday, but never actually do so - despite it being a fervent dream.

Similarly, we can look at someone and objectify them in all sorts of depraved ways, but that's only some of our thoughts about that person: in the end, taking actual interest in who they are and respecting them as peers counts more, IMHO.

I used to feel weirdly shy about being around girls in school who showed up in my masturbatory fantasies during high school years, as if I had somehow violated them and our friendship. Eventually, I realized it was just stuff in my head and (fortunately) it didn't change my general consideration of them as fully realized people to respect, overall. And yet, I also fantasized about them at times! The most that did was compell me to ask a couple female friends to dances and the like, but those never went anywhere and I wasn't crushed or anything. Everything in its appropriate context, I figure.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
As if those DD's are only useful in your mouth. You can't wrap an A or B cup around a cock but DD's can. So those DD's only went to waste because of you :) View attachment 337020
Sorry but tittyfucking's just a waste of time & effort - almost as stupid as a footjob. Besides, ever have a girl like that go absolutely crazy on you when she cums while riding you cowgirl? Chick blacked both my eyes!

fbass

May 18, 2017
Sorry but tittyfucking's just a waste of time & effort - almost as stupid as a footjob. Besides, ever have a girl like that go absolutely crazy on you when she cums while riding you cowgirl? Chick blacked both my eyes!
She did that after I fucked her tits

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Tits are totally overrated...

Give me an ass you can bounce a coin off and set your beer on while you fuck her standing up...that's living! :p

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Ok Playing through the latest update again and have a question
What was the point of this? It comes out of nowhere, doesn't get followed up just a waste of time putting it in - or am I missing something? :
Capture.PNG

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tits are totally overrated...

Give me an ass you can bounce a coin off and set your beer on while you fuck her standing up...that's living! :p
It's all a matter of personal taste.
Actually what I like physically in a girl has to do with that girl specifically. In that some young ladies look great with big bouncy boobies IF the fun bags fit ascetically with the rest of her body.
I knew a shorter young blonde girl who had average sized breasts but on her they looked hot as hell.

Reactions: junior366 and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's all a matter of personal taste.
Actually what I like physically in a girl has to do with that girl specifically. In that some young ladies look great with big bouncy boobies IF the fun bags fit ascetically with the rest of her body.
I knew a shorter young blonde girl who had average sized breasts but on her they looked hot as hell.
Agreed, you work with what you've got and situation matters, I feel: most things about your partner can be erotic and fun+sexy on any given day. I've had partners whose breasts ranged from Jennifer-sized (even smaller, actually) to D and still reminisce fondly about all of their chests, because they were hot parts of whole persons I found overall attractive.

And, footjobs a waste of time?! Being someone who adores the individual attention of a caring handjob but also has a foot fetish, NOOOOOOOOoooooooo0000000oooooooo o_O

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
search is your friend.
Actually... it's really not.

So, at the risk of sounding like an idiot yet again...

If I search regular (no advanced tag clicked), I can search the tread I'm on, say, DMD (YAY!) but then all of the responses come back with random dates (yesterday, 5 months ago, today, 2 weeks ago, 1 year ago, today...). QUITE the pain with a 1400 page thread.

BUT, If I search Advanced tag clicked, I CAN search by time (YAY!) but I can't specify a thread... only a forum. (The "search by thread" tab only seems to search a forum, despite it's name)

Would you please help a luddite out in how I can search a thread... and... search is ordered by time?

That would be swell. Thanks in advance.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actually... it's really not.

So, at the risk of sounding like an idiot yet again...

If I search regular (no advanced tag clicked), I can search the tread I'm on, say, DMD (YAY!) but then all of the responses come back with random dates (yesterday, 5 months ago, today, 2 weeks ago, 1 year ago, today...). QUITE the pain with a 1400 page thread.

BUT, If I search Advanced tag clicked, I CAN search by time (YAY!) but I can't specify a thread... only a forum. (The "search by thread" tab only seems to search a forum, despite it's name)

Would you please help a luddite out in how I can search a thread... and... search is ordered by time?

That would be swell. Thanks in advance.
Open your profile, click preferences, go to Search Options and click Most recent. Bam, sort by date.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
is there a way to port a save from chapter 2 because the start up questions asked me if I was in a relationship with Alteina, Gorigia, or neither. My answer is both no one or the other

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes