shaq

Jun 24, 2017
I can't get over how much content this game has. I originally played it before ch1 was finished and then I come back and find there is another full chapter released and part of the 3rd. I love this developer, not only does he get shit done, but he has good taste, not enough daddy/daughter games being made.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 29683

Overview
:
Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-02
Release Date: 2019-07-02
Developer: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.22.5 Chapter 3
Platform: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Patron Reward Images:

Chapter 2 Information:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 01

Chapter 02

Chapter 03

Extras:

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29698 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 29705 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715
Is it just me or did daughter's breasts grow a little in chapter 3?

Reactions: RustyV

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is there a way to keep Jen and Georgina?
You can just change your relationships (click D's picture in the corner to lock/unlock relationships) but you aren't supposed to have both Jen and Georgina at the same time.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I think in day_30_00.rpy
this if statement, the condition should be or, not and:
if v_day5_cafe01_rejectelena == False and v_day0_jennifer_reject == False:

because in lb_day30_jenn_calls_d there are other if statements to check which are true/false & run accordingly

Last edited:

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I actually feel guilty now after D most likely saw the MC having sex with Elena, alluded to by hearing the creaking door.
I can see one of two possible outcomes.
1. D now feels she and her father are in an "open relationship" and has sex with another guy. Hopefully not the photographer that I just wanted to bludgeon with his own camera. Probably opens the door for Martin or Graham.
2. D who suffers from poor body image has been made to feel even more inadequate after seeing her boyfriend banging her bestie. I think that's what made me feel guilty. After building up her self-esteem you potentially just pissed all over her kittens and made her feel bad about herself again.

View attachment 338085
I actually thought of a cruel teaser for the next update based around D having seen the MC and tiny titty Elena preforming coitus.
Yeah, this is why I've got that D only route going as well.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Maaan, this sucks. Not the game. The game is awesome. But this story situation I am at right now. I am closing to end ch. 2, and I am kinda hoping that I could continue the story with Gina! She's stunning, nice and awesome. I know it'll never happen, but you certainly picked a great personality and model for Gina, MrDots! Thanks for bringing her to life!

I guess I am in for a surprise or three, huh?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe D'll feel less conflicted now for have a relationship with Elena after catching the MC having sex with Elena too.

Just not the photographer!

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Need to ask something. In the ch 2 menu we see Upper Left corner Extra Scenes Unlocked. I have downloaded the ch3 from this site and i dont see any "sign" of unlocked scenes. Anyone please confirm? Are there or not?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes