RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there anyone here can explain why 3rd outfit in photoshoot gives +3 exh even it is the most conservative one? (Latest update)

1st outfit literally shows a.hole when she bends over and for the 2nd one, we can almost see her nipples.
She mentioned about her ass is going to be the focus if you choose 3rd one but i don't really get it while first outfit literally is thong.
I don't think it's how revealing the outfit was as much as the outfit itself.
The first 2 are more naughty girlfriend, while the third is leaning toward a bondage arc. It's like the outfit is prepping her for kinkier sex play to come.
But yeah, I thought D in the third outfit was too underexposed.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
I don't know if it has been asked before, so sorry in advance if it has, but, IS THEIR ANY WAY TO AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFER DMD2 Story Information to DMD3? Or Do we have to manually put in all the points and whatever decisions I made in the beginning itself?

Neogeta

Mar 12, 2019
something is odd with the walkthrough

Day 23
Coffee with Georgina (Georgina path) • Make it work (the Georgina path remains “Unlocked”) or Breakup with Georgina (your relationship with Georgina will end - “Locked”)

I'm not getting this option, I've double checked to make sure I'm in a relationship with Georgina but it's not giving me the option to "Make it work" it's auto breaking up with her. What is going on?
Have the same problem... or is this normal?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I don't know if it has been asked before, so sorry in advance if it has, but, IS THEIR ANY WAY TO AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFER DMD2 Story Information to DMD3? Or Do we have to manually put in all the points and whatever decisions I made in the beginning itself?
It has been asked before, the saves are NOT transferable, you need start new & put the info back in

silphael

Apr 30, 2017
Hum... I'm not usually keeping games that I have finished. Anyone could tell me how high love points are supposed to be at end of ch. 2 ?

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Hum... I'm not usually keeping games that I have finished. Anyone could tell me how high love points are supposed to be at end of ch. 2 ?
200 if you did everything perfectly. Honestly, the game isn't that nuanced. Just put in 200 and don't worry too much about it.

Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
w/o cheating points are fp 49 lp 183 and cl 12.

search is at upper right corner.

Reactions: RustyV

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Whoa are you suggesting any of us would cheat!
Don't think they are :) but last few pages have all been same thing. "Where can I get a save?" or " What points do I put in". This isn't anything new. Had to do it all at beginning of Chapter 2 as well

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes