fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I wanted to push some darker elements related to her childhood and Rachel sluffing her of into a sound proof room. That would result in a personal bondage/control fetish particular to D. That will not happen n DMD, and D will run the of a path like a Disney Princess - in that all dangers are ultimately temporary and she ends the VN with an unscarred psyche.

(Melody moves away rom this and the next VN... I can only hope we have edgy moments...)
Thanks for that insight - I still feel that she and the MC could at least recognize what her upbringing (and their particular coupling dynamics) forced her to reconcile in one way or another with how she has gotten to the point of her contentment and related outlook.

Maybe this could be merged into the scope of however they handle a reconcilliation with Rachel? That can't be done in a satisfying fashion without at least referencing some of their shared past elements that - in part - led to D being who she is today and how her father came back into her life as a catalyst for change.

The bondage/control would have been an intriguing undertone!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO I just can't see a reconciliation with Rachel. Not that Rachel doesn't want to heal the wounds with her daughter, but how can she accept that her daughter and her ex-husband/D's father are in a sexual relationship?
Rachel finds her daughter, apologizes to D for being a shit parent and tries to rebuild their bond. However there is no realistic scenario where Rachel can be okay with D and the MC now being a couple.
Rachel hates the MC. Him having sex with their daughter will send Rachel over the edge. Just D being a model will probably anger Rachel.
If they hide their relationship from Rachel that could work for the immediate moment, eventually the charade has to end. The most D and the MC can hope for is that Rachel will be mollified by D accepting her apology and leaving before she finds the MC and D being a romantic couple.
I just can't see a plausible route for Rachel to accept D and the MC having sex.
Maybe if Rachel admits to having wanted to have a lesbian relationship with D for years, but that's a bit of a stretch.

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IMO I just can't see a reconciliation with Rachel. Not that Rachel doesn't want to heal the wounds with her daughter, but how can she accept that her daughter and her ex-husband/D's father are in a sexual relationship?
Rachel finds her daughter, apologizes to D for being a shit parent and tries to rebuild their bond. However there is no realistic scenario where Rachel can be okay with D and the MC now being a couple.
Rachel hates the MC. Him having sex with their daughter will send Rachel over the edge. Just D being a model will probably anger Rachel.
If they hide their relationship from Rachel that could work for the immediate moment, eventually the charade has to end. The most D and the MC can hope for is that Rachel will be mollified by D accepting her apology and leaving before she finds the MC and D being a romantic couple.
I just can't see a plausible route for Rachel to accept D and the MC having sex.
Maybe if Rachel admits to having wanted to have a lesbian relationship with D for years, but that's a bit of a stretch.
If she can have sex with her daughter's boyfriend,she surely can make an exception for father too:)

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
This is the kind of women i despised my whole life and the creator of this game must have done a research on that or was a victim himself to those hoes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D being a model is not exactly keeping a low profile.
It would be just a matter of time until somebody who knows Rachel sees one of D's pictures and then talks to D's mother.
"Rachel I didn't know your daughter was a lingerie model. Why my husband must have jerked off to her magazine picture a dozen times this week."

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Do we have any idea what's the update schedule will look like after melody is finished ?
I don't know but my idea is there will be another game directly after Melody on patreon to keep his patreon supporters. And so things will go on like now, one update for DmD and two updates for the new game (which is not announced yet).

RustyV Why sad? We have to be thankful the dev team did not abandon the game after patreon purge, but is working on two games with full force obviously! So let us put some flowers in the hair (even if we do not go to san francisco), grab our hands, sing and spin around because of joy and thankfulness ! :giggle:(y):cool::LOL:

Last edited:

DruncleEdwin

Jul 25, 2019
Can someone help me out? I can't find a walkthrough of CH2 for 0.21, all walkthoughs I can find are for 0.18 at most and they stop at the end of Day 18

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can someone help me out? I can't find a walkthrough of CH2 for 0.21, all walkthoughs I can find are for 0.18 at most and they stop at the end of Day 18
All you need is in the Opening Post. Look under Download.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes