January2015

Apr 26, 2017
What irks me the most is how little content hes producing in these updates. I understand quality vs. quantity, but with the outrageous amount of money he makes every month theres no good excuse.
My sentiments exactly.

The renders are amazing, pacing is good and story line is okay. But taking a conservative estimate of $25k a month, this does not match up.

One of the milestone was hit to hire more hands to help out. But it seems like the most time consuming tasks are still done single-handedly by Mr Dots - the rendering and programing. Of course, people want to make more money, that is common knowledge but at this point it just does not add up.

I have mad respect for what Mr Dots has done. I just hope that he does not get greedy and forgot about his roots.

Last edited:

oldje

May 11, 2017
Well, it's a start... and the dad is going to have to teach her everything! From playing this game, my impression is, she is completely clueless about sex. So far, Jennifer has had more coaching from Elena. We'll have to see where this goes in August. Too long of a wait.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
My sentiments exactly.

The renders are amazing, pacing is good and story line is okay. But taking a conservative estimate of $25k a month, this does not match up.

One of the milestone was hit to hire more hands to help out. But it seems like the most timing consuming tasks are still done single-handedly by Mr Dots - the rendering and programing. Of course, people want to make more money, that is common knowledge but at this point it just does not add up.

I have mad respect for what Mr Dots has done. I just hope that he does not get greedy and forgot about his roots.
He does excellent on renders, including image pacing, camera shot selection, etc., and does not want to risk that so that he never gets help on that end, is that remembering his roots (or the core value of this novel) and is that an excuse for the bottleneck of output despite any amount of money being paid per month? You can probably find tons of artists who will never delegate their art output to sub artists ever. I understand that. He's delegated scripting to others but probably will never do the art. (I would guess there is an arguement on how renders aren't that artistic or some way he could delegate with control, but I am not familiar enough with Daz3d to come up with those arguments - and maybe he would disagree with those arguements anyway). Either one lives with cap on output in this visual novel, leave this blog, or keep complaining about it. I prefer the former.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
He does excellent on renders, including image pacing, camera shot selection, etc., and does not want to risk that so that he never gets help on that end, is that remembering his roots (or the core value of this novel) and is that an excuse for the bottleneck of output despite any amount of money being paid per month? You can probably find tons of artists who will never delegate their art output to sub artists ever. I understand that. He's delegated scripting to others but probably will never do the art. (I would guess there is an arguement on how renders aren't that artistic or some way he could delegate with control, but I am not familiar enough with Daz3d to come up with those arguments - and maybe he would disagree with those arguements anyway). Either one lives with cap on output in this visual novel, leave this blog, or keep complaining about it. I prefer the former.
There are important images, and less important that could be delegated. He could make the 3 or 4 key images for every dialogue, and delegate the others that are only variations about those ones, changing only facial expressions and body stance. That could speed up the process and allow more frecuente updates, or bigger montly updates and there would not be decrease in quality. But that, cost money in wages.

Last edited:
Reactions: January2015

maxblue

May 26, 2017
Apropos nothing ... I played day 11 yesterday morning, then the family went to dinner last night. As we arrived, the restaurant sound system played Frank Sinatra singing 'Nice and easy does it,' which includes these lyrics:

We're on the road to romance, that's safe to say
But let's make all the stops along the way

The problem now of course is
To simply hold your horses
To rush would be a crime
'Cause nice and easy does it every time.

... which caused me to think of DMD. Then our waitress looked exactly like D. Very strange. I may need a month off!

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
hate that i gotta start the game from scratch.i tried to use the patch to 0.11, loaded my day 10 from 0.10 and it ended after day 10, now, i downloaded the 0.11 and tried to load day 10 and it crashes.

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
also, why does the dev have you click a choice, WHEN there is only 1 choice.. Its like offering a hungry person, only a glass of water..

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
also, why does the dev have you click a choice, WHEN there is only 1 choice.. Its like offering a hungry person, only a glass of water..
Mmm...I should "Kiss her" or I should "Kiss her"...mmm....I have to think about it....well....I could also "Kiss her"!

Mrdots does that before a sexual "action", like kiss her, touch her butt, that is obvious to do for the plot to make sense (if you NEVER kiss her the next actions won't have sense)...maybe he does that so you can skip the dialogues with Tab without skipping the "actions" for mistake

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
even in the walkthrough, he tells you to choose the answer, like.. umm, do I have a choice?

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
on the date to the dance club, when they go home, she falls... what if i dont want to help her, or carry her or take off her skirt(well, that i would do) lolol

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes