Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Actually, problem I see in this game is that, during long regular conversations, the images are pretty much the same: D, Elena or whoever is your interlocutor looking at you and just -sometimes- slightly changing facial expresions. Your intelocutor can mantain the same stance during all the conversation, sometimes a ridiculous one (as when they have their hands over the head) and of course there are not changes in the position of the camera. That, sometimes, makes conversations boring, specially if they are talking about some unnimportant thing. The game could improve a lot if MrDots could change more often the stance of the interlocutor at the same time he changes the facial expression every time she listen or says something to you. So, gamer could not have the feeling of seeing always the same imagen for all the conversation.
How often do you change stance during a real life conversation? As the person with whom you share the conversation, it would make me nervous and make you seem awkward. I don't think that's really an issue considering that it's not how humans typically interact with one another. Unless of course they're fighting..or dancing. That's just my opinion. Also you can check the cg I uploaded. I think the guy does a pretty good job at supplying a sufficient amount of content with each upate. The Renders take time, I'm actually amazed twith what he gets done in 1 month.

Edit: I do realize that you're saying it has a monotonous feel to it. But keep in mind that it's a visual novel, and not necessarily "game".

Last edited:

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I'm conflicted on Rachel. I want her to be an older still attractive version of daughter. Then, on day 10, we find out about the weird arranged marriage. Before that I hoped that evil Father existed (the Father that seduces his daughter the same time he seduces Elena and Olivia, sometimes on the same couch). That Father is the guy who did cheat on his wife. Now I can only hope for both Daughters parents being douche bags.
for me I think Rachel is the real evil bitch, the MC is like the daughter a romantic at heart, never cheated, did a steady days work and still loves Rachel (in part) that is why he is heading down the taboo road of Incest since D looks like his EX wife. but again these are just my ideas not fact.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Airnuts

May 12, 2017
Well I am just glad that the daughter finally got the self guilt off her chest. Now maybe we can get down to some serious foreplay and hopefully sex! I hope the author puts as much emphasis on facial expressions, body reactions and close-up graphics as he has put into story building.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Version 11 and still no sex?

Feels like Author really, realllllly likes to milk the Patreon.

gramaton

May 16, 2017

you're not his patron, right? You're not a fool, you do not buy this sh_it!!

p.s. why people loves BB and DmD? imho, because of the slow relation development between main characters. for people like you devs add such characters as Kira (BB) or Elena (DmD).
i stopped playing Dreams of Desire after episode 2, because i already see all sweet parts of the family members (but models are realy good), so thats the point?

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
In Fact I prefer House Party and The Twist.
Two of the best damn fap generators.

I wish I found simmilar games that at least have ANIMATION. FFS:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I think the patreons actually want it milked longer. Dots actually made a pretty big leap at the end of last episode (im not calling them versions anymore.) but I've read some people's distaste for it and felt it needed to slow down. Then the beginning of this episode goes backwards as D suddenly is conflicted where she was confident before.

Reactions: rsreaper

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I think the patreons actually want it milked longer. Dots actually made a pretty big leap at the end of last episode (im not calling them versions anymore.) but I've read some people's distaste for it and felt it needed to slow down. Then the beginning of this episode goes backwards as D suddenly is conflicted where she was confident before.
Are you refering to that bestiality crap?

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
How often do you change stance during a real life conversation? As the person with whom you share the conversation, it would make me nervous and make you seem awkward. I don't think that's really an issue considering that it's not how humans typically interact with one another. Unless of course they're fighting..or dancing. That's just my opinion. Also you can check the cg I uploaded. I think the guy does a pretty good job at supplying a sufficient amount of content with each upate. The Renders take time, I'm actually amazed twith what he gets done in 1 month.

Edit: I do realize that you're saying it has a monotonous feel to it. But keep in mind that it's a visual novel, and not necessarily "game".
In a real life conversation, you don´t mantain your hands and head position like if you were a statue. If you are standing, you change the body weigh distribution from one feet to another every few seconds, and you don´t mantain your hands over your head in a unnatural position while you talk and talk, and talk... I think it would not take a lot of time of rendering to change a bit the stance of the body and members every image, and not only the facial expression of your interlocutor. It would give "life" to the characters and scenes. The devil is in the details, you know.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017

I feel that MrDot and team are not milking the Patrons.. I think that they are just trying to make a really good story.. and for me Its an awesome story, yea I would like to see the daughter do more, least a bit more but I think in the end we all will be happy.

I would be a patron if I was not such a broke ass, for me RL has to come first.

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
I feel that MrDot and team are not milking the Patrons.. I think that they are just trying to make a really good story.. and for me Its an awesome story, yea I would like to see the daughter do more, least a bit more but I think in the end we all will be happy.

I would be a patron if I was not such a broke ass, for me RL has to come first.
I don't think that the valid comments about the update are necessarily wrong though the inane echoing of this milking sentiment is becoming tiresome. My only gripe with the updates thus far and why I ultimately stopped giving dots money is because I feel the content has gotten lighter and lighter similar to that of many other patron games a disappointing trend to say the least. The story I agree is good but the quality of it does not explain the shortages as of late as Mr.dots had much more substantial updates previously with less backing.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
In a real life conversation, you don´t mantain your hands and head position like if you were a statue. If you are standing, you change the body weigh distribution from one feet to another every few seconds, and you don´t mantain your hands over your head in a unnatural position while you talk and talk, and talk... I think it would not take a lot of time of rendering to change a bit the stance of the body and members every image, and not only the facial expression of your interlocutor. It would give "life" to the characters and scenes. The devil is in the details, you know.
Haha this is true. Still I look at it more as a dialogue with images rather than a game. With that said, I don't find it remotely bothersome.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes