styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
ok so i can see im not the only one having problems with their saves. half my saves are gone and after i load them i get script error. anyone got a fix or do i actually have to replay the whole thing?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Re: D's naivete - the "all-girls' school" explanation is somewhat undermined by the fact that Elena went to the same school, innit? Unless... I think Elena might have had a run-in with the Dark Three Stooges.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So much misguided hate for her from the players. The whole appeal of Elena is that she's this wayward girl you have to take under your wing and be an (im)proper father figure to. And if the dev doesn't have her ask to call MC 'Daddy' some ways down the line, I'll find a way to mod the game so she does.

Apr 7, 2017
Okay, just finished my playthrough from the begining, making max FP LP choices... only to learn i missed a good bit of content "Stupid walkthrough fails to mention you miss a ton of stuff if you dont reject Elena" . Disappointed in the amount of content for D this update. I like the Elena scenes. I like the fluff internal dilemma that D has granted its kinda weird how suddenly when she wakes up she suddenly has a problem.

I love the game, but I think I'll wait 6 months and then replay it.

Reactions: Arcane666
M

MantisK

And the person that became your 3rd wife was an innocent inexperienced under 20 yr old, who has lived a sheltered semi-religious life, and who you'd basically meet for the first time 10 days prior to that second date perchance?:):p
No, she was a 34 year old with a masters in psychology that worked for top market research firms. Our second encounter was the second day we knew each other. Now, will you live to your request to end this, like I thought happened 2 hours ago when I deleted my comment?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Yes we know that, but even if she was in a school girl-only (and the game clearly makes you believe that she doesn´t know shit). Yes I belive that she probably never seen a man naked before dad, yes I believe that she was never touched by a man before dad, but sometimes she acts like she doesn´t know that boys and girls touch each other (In several ways) and that doens´t make sense to me, but that is my way to see it :)
for me what adds to her not knowing (as you put it "Shit") is the way Rachel is with her and what she has told D.

Rachel is in my book the ugly side of life, she is trying to get her husband more money so she has more and using her daughter to gain that.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
You only have to extract the extra content in the game folder right? For some reason in the new update the extra scenes don't work for me.
I did as instructed and put all the files in the extra folder into the "game folder, inside the main folder"

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
The game you can not play the Savegames of version 10 do not go and when I start again from the beginning always comes the gray screen where rollback and so it stands is not playable. Have I done something wrong during patching?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
does anybody have the link for v0.10 for windows?
Here's one that I found on one of the ch sites.

Shows as 1.78 gb, so it should be legit. Post there was from 16 June.

R.E. Missing saves:

A few pages back, someone suggested going into your save folder (this may be in one of two places), and renaming your saves to fit the new format. Your saves are still there, the new interface is just ignoring them.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Now, will you live to your request to end this, like I thought happened 2 hours ago when I deleted my comment?
I think you're confusing me with another poster as I didn't request you end this train of thought nor do I have a problem with your opinion/experience being different to the one I stated, thus my smile and tongue poking.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
for me what adds to her not knowing (as you put it "Shit") is the way Rachel is with her and what she has told D.

Rachel is in my book the ugly side of life, she is trying to get her husband more money so she has more and using her daughter to gain that.
The mother seems to of deliberately brought D up in a way that makes her easier to manipulate into doing whatever improves the mother's lifestyle choice, and supplying Frank with an innocent, naive and untouched bride seems to be the the means she's chosen to achieve that.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just played the V11 update.

11 months and now he gets to touch the cooch eh. I'm all for a great story, especially when there is so much s**t out there in the adult game genre. But 11 months. Not only that he's not even getting anywhere with the women that do want to f**k him.

As per usual I'm wondering if this has started to become yet another Patreon cash cow. On one hand you can't blame them if this is their income. But its been around a while now and every single dev shows the same signs. The crowd gets interested, the patreons start throwing cash, the dev thinks why worry about another project when I can milk this, etc etc.

I really hope its not the case, but the last two episodes have certainly started to look that way.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
This "cash milking cow machine" thing is starting to get really really boring.

First, there are at least 5 pages in 24 hours repeating the same thing. I don`t think there many stupid people around here that need to be told 100 times the same thing to get it.

Second, it`s an incest theme game. The mother of milking cows after furries.

Third, the "corruption" progress has been really slow for eleven months and now comes the great relevation in capital letters "milking cow".

Fourth, it`s some other guy`s game, it`s some other people`s money so what`s your problem and why do we have to read all this spamming?

dunhill

May 3, 2017
UGH! Have played through 0.11 4 times and gone through the still-images 3 times. Initially, I thought this update had gone sideways re. the D.

I now thnk this update went INTENTIONALLY backwards--milking by the dev-team. Friendship/Love points have only been useful directly in order to win all the Cupid Night prizes. The main stat--the corruption of D--has become the main indicator of progress. This corruption-level has advanced a petal per update for months until NOT advancing in 0.11.

This weak alibi of D having a repressed upbringing doesn't jive. How could a long-lost Dad not have asked her before this? She wasn't taught to cook AND she's basically clueless about boys? But somehow she was allowed to roam cyberspace, not dress conservatively, AND travel unchaperoned ( with wild-child Elena!) ? Very selective repression, that.

All this needless stuff with side-characters only holds back what should be the focus of this game--the corruption of D. She is --very deservedly--the star attraction.

This update was a disppointment. I hope it wasn't an omen of future efforts by the dev-team. Patrons are royally pissed off and they hopefully let everyone know this.
as you said the game dev is milking this game more than ever that he forgot the story in the game he is developing.... if the patrons is pissed off at the dev they should tell the dev and hopefully we'll see a better update for next month, its really sad to see milking from dev that do make huge amt of money while games with really good stories like "i love daddy" gets less than $200 a month but still delivers every time...

Reactions: dbp5ca

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
UGH! Have played through 0.11 4 times and gone through the still-images 3 times. Initially, I thought this update had gone sideways re. the D.

I now thnk this update went INTENTIONALLY backwards--milking by the dev-team. Friendship/Love points have only been useful directly in order to win all the Cupid Night prizes. The main stat--the corruption of D--has become the main indicator of progress. This corruption-level has advanced a petal per update for months until NOT advancing in 0.11.

This weak alibi of D having a repressed upbringing doesn't jive. How could a long-lost Dad not have asked her before this? She wasn't taught to cook AND she's basically clueless about boys? But somehow she was allowed to roam cyberspace, not dress conservatively, AND travel unchaperoned ( with wild-child Elena!) ? Very selective repression, that.

All this needless stuff with side-characters only holds back what should be the focus of this game--the corruption of D. She is --very deservedly--the star attraction.

This update was a disppointment. I hope it wasn't an omen of future efforts by the dev-team. Patrons are royally pissed off and they hopefully let everyone know this.

on the wild child (I like that) Elena, I think around Rachel she is the broken halo girl, the goody goody girl.

and for the rest about the upbringing I see your point, if me as the MC I would have asked about school (maybe maybe not) but the type of school, and a few other things yea.

for the points, until you said something I had not even noticed it, but your right there where no Points on anything, boobs, share (not that i care for that one) LP or FP.

Reactions: dunhill

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
This "cash milking cow machine" thing is starting to get really really boring.

First, there are at least 5 pages in 24 hours repeating the same thing. I don`t think there many stupid people around here that need to be told 100 times the same thing to get it.

Second, it`s an incest theme game. The mother of milking cows after furries.

Third, the "corruption" progress has been really slow for eleven months and now comes the great relevation in capital letters "milking cow".

Fourth, it`s some other guy`s game, it`s some other people`s money so what`s your problem and why do we have to read all this spamming?
This. It's really boring to read the same shit over and over again. Same happens on the BB thread. So many people talking the talk and no one walking the walk. Leave your jelaousy and salt at the door. We want to talk about the game here. Thanks :)

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Whoever doubts that this guy is milking it is DELUSIONAL.

Last reported earnings as of Jan-31-2017 ($12,0314.10 with 1,315 Patreons averaging $9.15 per Patron)

Current Statistics: 3,342 Patreons | At an average of $9.15 per patron is $30,579.30+ PER MONTH or $366,951+ A YEAR. Making as much as some high-level executives, and more than some Silicon Valley Engineers/Programmers with an IVY League education!

For Comparison, we have "I love Daddy" by Flamecito:

He barely pulls in $200 a month, and in 5 months has provided a SHITLOAD of renders, dialogue, different paths, and has finally fucked his daughter, her friend, his wife and a lot of scenarios!

There's is absolutely NO EXCUSE for the lack of renders?

"Oh I don't have time", BS he can't quit his job with that income

"Oh, my computer isn't powerful enough", BS you can get a fucking i9000 with 2TB of RAM and 4 1080TIs with that income.

There's no excuse. This guy is MILKING IT for that $FATCAT INCOME
Kudos to him! I like to see success in this kind of product! Maybe it is a harbinger for other good quality artists to bring great stuff to this nitch industry. Could be the beginning of a golden era of romantic visual novels.

Reactions: wrx21

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Alright everyone, I know we all have what we like and don't like. you all complain about this and that, well MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN GAME. I get that many don't want content with Elena, or Georgina, and just only want D and F together and they want them to go from 0 to 1,000,000 MPH in one update. come on people! this is a game, he's got a script he is running off of or at least an outline. rendering images like he does take a GOOD LONG WHILE! not everyone has a super computer to do it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the long rant here but I was getting tired of the impatient ones (but that is understandable) of getting the new update, THANK YOU to those that uploaded it to places and for the mods to update the main post. I also am getting tired of people saying there is very little content in each update when there is a GREAT deal of content. I still say if you are truly unhappy with this why not try making your own??? see what it's all about and how it feels when people criticize your work because it isn't what they wanted!
Word.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I disagree and and also agree with some of what you are saying, but this point here is bullshit. He makes, easily, over $20,000 a month. The first thing that he should have invested in is a top of the line computer. He has enough money to make a team to help him render at this point. This was a short update, which the developer himself admitted, and with the money he makes monthly theres no good excuse.
My understanding is the art is the only place where he is keeping total control and doing it only himself.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes