Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Mrdots is NOT milking/scamming his Patreon, he's delivering what he promised!
- he's always in time
- the renders are always a lot and in good quality
- and most important: it was obvious from the beginning that this is a slow-pace/build-up/blue-balling/HowDoYouPreferToCallIt game! From the beginning people were saying "If we're lucky we may fuck D in v0.30" and some people like it this way!
Complaining about the slow build-up of this game is like reading Harry Potter and complaining because it's unrealistic!

For this update I expected at most a handjob...and I got it! (Also the Elena/Ricardo sex scene that I don't care about XD )
What did you expect? A pissing midget gangbang?!?

Also if you don't like it, don't patron him! The law is not forcing anybody to patron him XD
He's on time like clockwork. Though he was 6 minutes late on his last roll out. Damn, 6 minutes late. He sucks!

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
for me what adds to her not knowing (as you put it "Shit") is the way Rachel is with her and what she has told D.

Rachel is in my book the ugly side of life, she is trying to get her husband more money so she has more and using her daughter to gain that.
I'm conflicted on Rachel. I want her to be an older still attractive version of daughter. Then, on day 10, we find out about the weird arranged marriage. Before that I hoped that evil Father existed (the Father that seduces his daughter the same time he seduces Elena and Olivia, sometimes on the same couch). That Father is the guy who did cheat on his wife. Now I can only hope for both Daughters parents being douche bags.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I think you're confusing me with another poster as I didn't request you end this train of thought nor do I have a problem with your opinion/experience being different to the one I stated, thus my smile and tongue poking.
Yeah I think he confused you with me. Sorry for the confusion with you both. @MantisK sorry if you assumed he was me.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Now I can only hope for both Daughters parents being douche bags.
That possibility would open up interesting things. Both a horrible mother and father who could mess with darling daughter MUWAHAHAHA
I was kinda hoping Rachel would appear at some point and be reasonable but that is looking remote since she appeared willing to pimp her daughter for her BF's benefit

Reactions: Paranoid_android

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
It has been a long day of BAD releases and very hot out here in the desert.
No issues my friend, put your feet up and have a cold one if can. As Scarlett said "tomorrow is another day"

Last edited:

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Mr. Dots adds a fair number of pics and animations to each update,
Actually, a problem I see in this game is that, during long regular conversations, the images are pretty much the same: D, Elena or whoever is your interlocutor looking at you and just -sometimes- slightly changing facial expresions. Your intelocutor can mantain the same stance during all the conversation, sometimes a ridiculous one (as when they have their hands over the head) and of course there are not changes in the position of the camera. That, sometimes, makes conversations boring, specially if they are talking about some unnimportant thing. The game could improve a lot if MrDots could change more often the stance of the interlocutor at the same time he changes the facial expression every time she listen or says something to you. So, gamer could not have the feeling of seeing always the same imagen for all the conversation.

Serega5500

Jun 19, 2017
dating my daughter,daughter,massage,v0.12 . If someone has this post, then please show

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
I'm conflicted on Rachel. I want her to be an older still attractive version of daughter.
Oh My God! An older version of D!?!?
That could be the hottest thing I will ever see in my life!!!! :heartcoveredeyes:
I hope she will be included and she will look like that! :eazyHype:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes