• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Heller

Dec 19, 2017
I only get a white screen when opening the game (ch2). What's the problem?

Someone with the same problem posted here before, but his solution didn't work for me, any other ideas?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I have to know. Is Lucas in all the chapters? Since I hate those types of characters, they really ruin an other good adult or non adult story. I just did the photo shoot and he saw us kissing, please tells me nothing comes of that and he is just deleted from the story pretty soon otherwise I can't play this anymore, since all my enjoyment just disappears the moment he appears. I hate this kind of cheap drama.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I only get a white screen when opening the game (ch2). What's the problem?

Someone with the same problem posted here before, but his solution didn't work for me, any other ideas?
Hi. Does this happen with any other renpy game, or really just dmd ch.2 ? Test it.
Did it just start now and worked earlier (what did you do since last it worked) / Is it starting like this (not opened before on this computer) ?
What did you test from an earlier solution, that didn't work ?

*edit: If it continues, try to read the log.txt in the game folder after a failed launch to get a hint at what breaks.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Okay Im a bit confused here.
Playing alongside the walkthrough for those sweet sweet points Im running a D+E run with activated relationship flag and still get scenes flagged as non-relationship(more specifically Early morning scene with Elena and Shower scene with Elena)?
Version bug?Walkthrough wrong?Screwed up savegame?
Anyone experiencing the same?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Okay Im a bit confused here.
Playing alongside the walkthrough for those sweet sweet points Im running a D+E run with activated relationship flag and still get scenes flagged as non-relationship(more specifically Early morning scene with Elena and Shower scene with Elena)?
Version bug?Walkthrough wrong?Screwed up savegame?
Anyone experiencing the same?
Wt wrong

Reactions: Saraf

Heller

Dec 19, 2017
Hi. Does this happen with any other renpy game, or really just dmd ch.2 ? Test it.
Did it just start now and worked earlier (what did you do since last it worked) / Is it starting like this (not opened before on this computer) ?
What did you test from an earlier solution, that didn't work ?

*edit: If it continues, try to read the log.txt in the game folder after a failed launch to get a hint at what breaks.
I can play other renpy, this one included up until ch2 0.18. I recently downloaded the latest version and got this issue, so in a way isn't the first time I open it, but if you're talking about this specific version, yes is the first time.

Is not a crash since I can still hear I'm clicking on things but I can't see what things I'm clicking.

The solution the other guy had was updating DirectX which he said it worked for him, I already have it updated.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I can play other renpy, this one included up until ch2 0.18. I recently downloaded the latest version and got this issue, so in a way isn't the first time I open it, but if you're talking about this specific version, yes is the first time.

Is not a crash since I can still hear I'm clicking on things but I can't see what things I'm clicking.

The solution the other guy had was updating DirectX which he said it worked for him, I already have it updated.
Good reply, well explained.
This leads me to one of two things in your case. Either a problem with the installation (the dmd-folder: downloaded correct version? could be corrupted during download) or more likely a display driver issue (update video driver, try older version).
First try the simple solution of starting dmd2 with bootoptions for video renders by . It's a simple solution that solves alot of display driver issues. Try all options one by one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides that I can't be of much help. The problem is occuring on your end.
If this helps, post which part did it for you. Best of luck.

Reactions: Heller
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes