armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ugh I dont like link divided in chapters, I remember when the game was one single link.

Well, I will wait for one All-In-One link, post watched.
Not sure there will be such thing.
Well someone can actualy add all 3 chapters in a single rar file,but when you unzip it you have another 3 archives to unzip:)

Reactions: Noneless

g4s3y

Nov 7, 2019
hello, can someone tell me why when i download chapiter 3 i don't have my save from the chap.2 ?? thanks

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
hello, can someone tell me why when i download chapiter 3 i don't have my save from the chap.2 ?? thanks
Because ch.3 don't use the saves from ch.2.
You have to answer some questions and put whatever the stas you like.

TRocket

May 24, 2018
Are the downloads not extracting properly for anyone else? I've tried all 3 chapters from Mega and Nopy, keep getting the same issue. Using 7Zip, if that helps narrow down the issue. Any help is appreciated! :)

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Are the downloads not extracting properly for anyone else? I've tried all 3 chapters from Mega and Nopy, keep getting the same issue. Using 7Zip, if that helps narrow down the issue. Any help is appreciated! :)
Have you tried with winrar... I'm almost never in trouble with this one.

it is free and continues to extract after the 40-day trial period.

TRocket

May 24, 2018
Have you tried with winrar... I'm almost never in trouble with this one.

it is free and continues to extract after the 40-day trial period.

Thanks for your suggestion - I tried WinRar, but still nothing unfortunately! Says 'Archive is Corrupt'...

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Next update incorporates days 33 & 34 which from ingame dialog alludes to foursome with Grahame & Olivia then Elena and Jennifer
1st update in 2020 will include Margo & Hugo on day 35 and the Martin MMF on day 36
Assuming this is so (I don't know, I don't understand the language of the game)
I do not remember where I read, but it looks like it will be closed by the end of 2020, but the doubt remains, will continue an update every three months? Since Melody is over.
If so, will it allow time for all routes? No character combinations will it? Will it be a day just for each route? So many questions ...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Assuming this is so (I don't know, I don't understand the language of the game)
I do not remember where I read, but it looks like it will be closed by the end of 2020, but the doubt remains, will continue an update every three months? Since Melody is over.
If so, will it allow time for all routes? No character combinations will it? Will it be a day just for each route? So many questions ...
Been a while since i was pledged but as far as i recall there was ment to be 4 chapters, the fourth being the major introduction of fetishes and all the depraved stuff. If that has now changed then i seriously doubt everything promised will be put into the game. It will continue to be a 3 month cycle so i seriously doubt we will get everything we want if it does end in 2020 with chapter 3 being the final chapter

Reactions: VM356255

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"the downloads" - which ones? There are 4 downloads per chapter - Win/Lin, Mac, Android, compressed. I'm going to assume you're using Windows, since you said 7zip.

Try using the system unzipper instead.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Been a while since i was pledged but as far as i recall there was ment to be 4 chapters, the fourth being the major introduction of fetishes and all the depraved stuff. If that has now changed then i seriously doubt everything promised will be put into the game. It will continue to be a 3 month cycle so i seriously doubt we will get everything we want if it does end in 2020 with chapter 3 being the final chapter
You are wrong.There was 3 chapters from the start.After Patreon's crusade for sometime we are down to only 2 chapters.
Luckily now we are getting ch.3.And don't worry ch.3 will be at least 6-7 more updates,maybe more.So pretty sure no way DMD to be done in 2020.Unless we are getting an update each other month.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You are wrong.There was 3 chapters from the start.After Patreon's crusade for sometime we are down to only 2 chapters.
Luckily now we are getting ch.3.And don't worry ch.3 will be at least 6-7 more updates,maybe more.So pretty sure no way DMD to be done in 2020.Unless we are getting an update each other month.
I am talking pre patreon crackdown. He laid out a total of 4 chapters and stated what each chapter would cover. So with patreons crackdown and your statement about the future of the game im guessing hes dropped chapter 4 and is just putting it into chapter 3. Thank you for your response helps to know whats what. I have not been pledged since end of chapter 1, never really like melody i mean its a good game and ive played it but just doesn't do it for me. Kinda glad he will still put in most of the content promised. Any ideas what fetishes he now has planned for this?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am talking pre patreon crackdown. He laid out a total of 4 chapters and stated what each chapter would cover. So with patreons crackdown and your statement about the future of the game im guessing hes dropped chapter 4 and is just putting it into chapter 3. Thank you for your response helps to know whats what. I have not been pledged since end of chapter 1, never really like melody i mean its a good game and ive played it but just doesn't do it for me. Kinda glad he will still put in most of the content promised. Any ideas what fetishes he now has planned for this?
No there was always 3 chapters.I am with the game since 0.0.1 and there was never 4 chapters to be.
Back in 2016 we are talking about 35-40 updates total for DMD.Around 12-13 for each chapter.
Now we obvioulsy won't get 35-40,but last updates are twice bigger so in a matter of fact we will be pretty close to 35.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
No there was always 3 chapters.I am with the game since 0.0.1 and there was never 4 chapters to be.
Back in 2016 we are talking about 35-40 updates total for DMD.Around 12-13 for each chapter.
Now we obvioulsy won't get 35-40,but last updates are twice bigger so in a matter of fact we will be pretty close to 35.
I remember a version discussion maybe thats why i thought there was 4, it was a long time ago. I do appologise for that. But i am hopeful we will get all the planned content and fetishes

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes