armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I remember a version discussion maybe thats why i thought there was 4, it was a long time ago. I do appologise for that. But i am hopeful we will get all the planned content and fetishes
No problems.Pretty sure we will get everything because the game is not on Patreon.
But we probably will need several playthroughs in order to get access to all fetishes.

Reactions: Major Wanker

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I am talking pre patreon crackdown. He laid out a total of 4 chapters and stated what each chapter would cover. So with patreons crackdown and your statement about the future of the game im guessing hes dropped chapter 4 and is just putting it into chapter 3. Thank you for your response helps to know whats what. I have not been pledged since end of chapter 1, never really like melody i mean its a good game and ive played it but just doesn't do it for me. Kinda glad he will still put in most of the content promised. Any ideas what fetishes he now has planned for this?
Well watersports, Leather goods and rubber novelties, swapping next update, mild BDSM, threesome's,vanilla incest, and lesbian sex

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I do believe D and the MC are supposed to go out to paint the town red with Graham and Olivia. Margo also got in touch with the MC and hinted at getting together.
IMO I'm not sure which sharing route is more likely (if any) for the next update. D is already comfortable with Olivia and Graham but they are her friends. D might feel more comfortable having meaningless sex with a meaningless couple.
But I agree it's time to take the slutty D train out of the station (and on to Hogwarts lol).

united4012

May 10, 2019
So, there is a pregnancy tag in this game :) me likes! How big a part is that in the game? Is it very minimal or a big part maybe later in the game? <3

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
where did you read all this from?
Come on now; MC. pissing between D's. legs, Leather outfits, Rubber Vibrators, Bondage, (MC. Elena and D.) threesome, and D. with Elena. Also an upcoming tet-a-tet with Graham and Olivia. Albeit all of it is light as of yet it qualifies. Just because it ain't posted don't mean it ain't so.

TheRemover

Nov 30, 2017
More interested in d being fucked by 50 men and a horse lol
:KEK:

where did you read all this from?
It's all in the game my dude. Like literally. Watersports is pretty light but you can do that with both D and G. Threesome and lesbian (though again, light) have happened with D and E. Bondage stuff (again light) happened with D. Swapping with Olivia and Graham has been heavily teased the past couple of updates. I'll leave the incest part for you to figure out ;)

alohamahalo

Mar 31, 2018
View attachment 29683

Overview
:
Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-28
Release Date: 2019-09-28
Developer: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.23 Chapter 3
Platform: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Patron Reward Images:

Chapter 2 Information:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 01

Chapter 02

Chapter 03

Extras: -

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29698 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 29705 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715
If F starts a relation with the other females do i loose out on D
Thanks

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Come on now; MC. pissing between D's. legs, Leather outfits, Rubber Vibrators, Bondage, (MC. Elena and D.) threesome, and D. with Elena. Also an upcoming tet-a-tet with Graham and Olivia. Albeit all of it is light as of yet it qualifies. Just because it ain't posted don't mean it ain't so.
It's all in the game my dude. Like literally. Watersports is pretty light but you can do that with both D and G. Threesome and lesbian (though again, light) have happened with D and E. Bondage stuff (again light) happened with D. Swapping with Olivia and Graham has been heavily teased the past couple of updates. I'll leave the incest part for you to figure out ;)
Ok, I get why you're telling all that, and I agree with you two. I was only hoping for an official statement by the dev himself. Except for bondage, I'm really looking forward to more events which will include any of those elements.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So, there is a pregnancy tag in this game :) me likes! How big a part is that in the game? Is it very minimal or a big part maybe later in the game? <3
Actually there is Olivia pregnant but in future will be multi pregnancy route

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do not remember where I read, but it looks like it will be closed by the end of 2020, but the doubt remains, will continue an update every three months? Since Melody is over.
updates every 3 months since dev starts new game in patreon next year.

olivia is preggo (not that visible yet) and d should get preggo eventually.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes