VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
It is already Wednesday for me so yes I expect a preview today.
For Brazil maybe it will be tomorrow.
Last week came out (for me) on Tuesday night, but MrDots posted it was already Wednesday by the time on the SubscribeStar page.
So maybe it will come out to me today (Tuesday)

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Don't even think about it ... you'll go down in flames if you try :LOL:
I think I have a problem with this game.
nights before the preview or releases,
I wake up all the time to look on my smartphone, to see if it's out,
and this will be another night like that,
not even in triple A games, I'm not like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyFace

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's probably from Doctor Who.Something about time.
Yeah it's from Blink the tenth episode of series 3 of Doctor Who (when it was still a good series).
Blink is one Dr.Who you can watch without really being into the series. You'll never look at angel statues the same way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
teasers and game will come out eventually. no need to check f95 every 5 seconds.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just finished chapter 2, 1 was great, 2 was pretty boring.

How the hell are you supposed to know your stats from chapter 2, I know bdsm must be like 0, but no idea about the rest, like sharing points, although I am guessing that is like 2 or 3, why couldn't it of just been saves like the second one, all I want to do is fuck daughter and Jen.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Just finished chapter 2, 1 was great, 2 was pretty boring.

How the hell are you supposed to know your stats from chapter 2, I know bdsm must be like 0, but no idea about the rest, like sharing points, although I am guessing that is like 2 or 3, why couldn't it of just been saves like the second one, all I want to do is fuck daughter and Jen.
You can write the numbers that you want in ch3 for the stats

Reactions: Havik79

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It's not in numbers. The game asks you specific questions like "Did you pursue Elena?" or "Did you have sex with Olivia?" When you are asked "Did you pursue Jennifer?", answer yes. You can answer no to everything else and set every value to 0 if you want. Though you need some number of love points I think.

Reactions: Havik79
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes