Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Preparing For The Modelling Competition

D is less than a week out from competing in her very first modelling competition.
DMD v.24 will be the first update related to how you and D prepare for the big modelling competition the following week.
In the days leading up to the start of the event, she will find out that it won’t be all smooth sailing, and D will be up against some fierce competition.

Many great challenges for you both lay ahead.
Rival models, a huge career in the industry and big prizes are at stake!
This competition could make or break D’s modelling career, and possibly your relationship with her too.

Are you both up for the challenge?

Here's a few stills of D from her latest shoot with Ryan the photographer, in preparation for next weeks modelling competition!

635c76d7-3921-4a23-9e98-8eab8b8e12cd.jpg

635c76d7-3921-4a23-9e98-8eab8b8e12cd.jpg 3b002c98-09a9-4b6e-98e7-feabb096a99b.jpg b22fcd6d-e2c6-4e98-9c16-5cb0f4fad51c.jpg ab9a707e-c33c-4013-87b9-edeab66421c3.jpg

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
OK well thanks, so what number do you need to fuck Jen and not the rest.
You don't need numbers for Jen and other girls ....answer to the questions that the game will ask you at the beginning of the chapter....The stats are for D ( Stats will involve other girls/men with the sharing points if you want to share her)

For other girls, you need only to do the right choices or lock/unlock their relationship clicking on D portrait

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019

D is less than a week out from competing in her very first modelling competition.
DMD v.24 will be the first update related to how you and D prepare for the big modelling competition the following week.
In the days leading up to the start of the event, she will find out that it won’t be all smooth sailing, and D will be up against some fierce competition.

Many great challenges for you both lay ahead.
Rival models, a huge career in the industry and big prizes are at stake!
This competition could make or break D’s modelling career, and possibly your relationship with her too.

Are you both up for the challenge?

Here's a few stills of D from her latest shoot with Ryan the photographer, in preparation for next weeks modelling competition!

View attachment 459313

View attachment 459313 View attachment 459315 View attachment 459316 View attachment 459319
i hope for a good career and a proud mother :)
we will see ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's not in numbers. The game asks you specific questions like "Did you pursue Elena?" or "Did you have sex with Olivia?" When you are asked "Did you pursue Jennifer?", answer yes. You can answer no to everything else and set every value to 0 if you want. Though you need some number of love points I think.
Ok thank you.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017

This doesn't sound very good. :(

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
will it be a sexless update? (aside from F of course) were you hoping for something with Martin or Graham, or will the photographer get ahead?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Looks like D has shot past lingerie modeling and started doing less about modeling clothing and more about modeling less clothing photo shoots. :love:

Reactions: Looper9 and Jeancul

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What happens if you tell Graham that your fucking your daughter, it doesn't lead to G fucking the MC daughter does it.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Not in a hurry for this (for all I care, as long as they keep this level or better, I can take 2 more years of DmD), but when D gets pregnant, I hope you can fuck her during the pregnancy. In other good games like Melody or SummertimeSaga, there's pregnancy but no fucking when pregnant. Nonsense !

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
For me probably some little sexy things with Ryan :(
The begining of sharing route ?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
What I'm more interested about in the update is if Mr. Dots has fixed (will fix) the sharing route dialogue if you're not on E path. If Elena doesn't come to visit then D and F should have no plans to share each other with anybody cause only she plants this idea into their heads by watching them fuck.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Jennifer did tell the MC she would work on swaying D into a threesome with D+MC+Jen.
But Elena should be able to visit D and the NC even if you are not on the Elena route as there are other story lines besides MC+Elena.
Maybe Elena will visit D in a later update if you are not on the Elena+MC route.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I only date Georgina aside from D and she isn't even sure how to deal with the truth yet so no hints there. And in my playthrough, there was absolutely no hint at any kind of sharing aside from the bugged conversation that D had with F about opening up their relationship "after what they experienced with Elena". Hell, D apparently told F that Elena knows about their relationship off-camera and he didn't get to have a reaction to it. The easiest thing for Mr. Dots to do is to unlock the Elena event for everyone and just lock some interactions between F and E if you're not on her path and between E and D if they didn't share the intimate shower. She could probably watch them have sex so they get the idea from this.
The later E visit if you're on D only path would only fuck things up even more in terms of bugged convos I think.

Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe melody will show up that will be a hard 1 for D
unlikely, either melody is touring or has family life with kids and hubby.

What happens if you tell Graham that your fucking your daughter, it doesn't lead to G fucking the MC daughter does it.
it can lead g to fuck d (eventually).

I wonder why Mr. Dots doesn't drop the previews on his blog.
subscribestar.

as for previews: is she competing to be pmotm/pmoty?

Reactions: Havik79
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes