Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Let's just pretend for a second.

Your wife doesn't like the idea of you fucking her ass, but she loves you so she agrees to let you do it, if your slow gentle blah blah, how is that corrupt.

Daughter seems to do it more out of love then pressure, you try and force her to do shit she doesn't want to the game ends.

Now in Harem Hotel, there is a girl you can make drink a bowl of your cum and her own piss when she doesn't want to, that is what I would say is corruption.
One type of corruption is forcing someone to do something by threat, extortion, etc. That would be the boss “I’ll fire you unless” tactic.

The other corruption is being in a situation where a “corrupting influence” persuades the innocent person to do things they otherwise wouldn’t. (E.g., “my daughter’s friends have a corrupting influence in her”) ... via the use of persuasion, temptation, or manipulation

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
After finishing Melody, I came to realize what's been bugging me about D, and that's the lipstick. I don't know why, I just feel like the red lipstick doesn't work for the model. Look at Melody for example, almost the same model, but in my opinion had a far better design.
Pretty sure thats because the game was originally planned to be loli before dots joined patreon. He had to make d look like an adult gave her huge tits and added lisptick to make her look old enough.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I don't want to share her, well maybe with Jen, although I assume there is fuck all of her in chapter 3 like chapter 2.
Let's just pretend for a second.

Your wife doesn't like the idea of you fucking her ass, but she loves you so she agrees to let you do it, if your slow gentle blah blah, how is that corrupt.

Daughter seems to do it more out of love then pressure, you try and force her to do shit she doesn't want to the game ends.

Now in Harem Hotel, there is a girl you can make drink a bowl of your cum and her own piss when she doesn't want to, that is what I would say is corruption.
dude, play your game your way i play mine my way ok?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know why people care about other people's game, and another, can't you make two save games?
I myself will end DMD with all possible routes, have sex with all possible.
when it's over, then start a new game, and just follow the romance route if possible, share it with only the girls at most.
Yeah, but they don't want to go through the trouble of playing the game. They just want to get to the end.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
now just wait for the new teasers, i believe i will have some sex pictures, who would it be with? anxiety to find out.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
hi guys, can i ask something, haven't tried playing this game, does this game offers threesome? like MC + Daughter/Wife or any other girls + any dude? i like sharing but i want the MC present during these threesome haha, like swinging, i don't like girls having sex with others without the MC being present tbh.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
hi guys, can i ask something, haven't tried playing this game, does this game offers threesome? like MC + Daughter/Wife or any other girls + any dude? i like sharing but i want the MC present during these threesome haha, like swinging, i don't like girls having sex with others without the MC being present tbh.
Yes one sharing scene in ch3 with mc, Daughter and another girl ( if you're in her path)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
1 thing i dont mind if as long F is with her with lets say graham
and both have sex with her to spice things up

but i never gone leave her alone you never know what other man do to her
i dont wanna see me as a terible father and send my D away to have sex with every man
Which game is your gif?

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
how about the Wife? im more interested in the Wife or who ever MILF that is in the preview picture hahahaha
Maybe your just missing the title of the game here : " DMD, Dating My Daughter". some others games had Milf on the title, so you can check easily ;-)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO I'd just as soon not ever see Rachel again.
There is enough drama in the game without D's mother returning to fuck everything up.
I can see Rachel freaking out over D modeling, her new confidence and open sexuality, and probably the father fucking their daughter situation.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
Maybe your just missing the title of the game here : " DMD, Dating My Daughter". some others games had Milf on the title, so you can check easily ;-)
ohh i love incest, doesn't matter if its the MC's mom or sister or daughter, i just want if there's sharing threesome in this game haha. thank you though :)

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes