Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
well just got done on chapter 3, better than chapter 2, but so annoying seeing a bazillion options with that horrid Elana and just a couple of images of Jen.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Rachel is obviously going to Seaside but how is she going to locate D and her father?
D is not using her social media so does Rachel just wonder around town?
Maybe the crowds of people watching for D to show up at the nude beach might attract her attention.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Rachel is obviously going to Seaside but how is she going to locate D and her father?
Model Competition is an easy way to cause some drama if D sees her show up there- Ingame dialog shows that she will be in Seaside the same time

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It's evident that Rachel had a reality check when D left her so maybe when she finds D and F, it won't be such a terrible thing. I kinda want to see a verbal catfight between Rachel and Georgina. And I hope that she doesn't pull a last-minute bitch act and do some terrible selfish things. Maybe F and Rachel could talk it out and leave their issues behind for D's sake. Not to be together again, cause that ship has sailed, but to keep things civil and both play their roles in D's life.
Finding out the truth about the nature of their relationship, however, would cause some serious problems...

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
D is not using her social media so does Rachel just wonder around town?
Maybe the crowds of people watching for D to show up at the nude beach might attract her attention.
I hope D doesn’t sign up for a publicized model competition...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe F and Rachel could talk it out and leave their issues behind for D's sake. Not to be together again, cause that ship has sailed, but to keep things civil and both play their roles in D's life.
Finding out the truth about the nature of their relationship, however, would cause some serious problems...
I can see a potential issue if D gets pregnant and has a baby. "Hey mom meet your grandchild and my half-sibling". :D
IMO I don't think Rachel will take the revelation that D is a mommy-sister well.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nah, Brad or whatever his name is hired a bounty hunter with shoot to kill orders for Rachel, problem solved.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes