Chris_Joe

Nov 14, 2019
to shorten the wait for ch2 v0.18..
here are my updated and fixed unofficial android ports for ch1 and ch2 of Dating my Daughter
  • Ch1 v0.14.5:
  • Ch2 v0.17: use link in instead
exporting games in ch1 and importing them in ch2 should work now
there are 43 stats/choices that gets exported to ch2, if only 1 of them differs to their counterpart in the already present export files, a new file is created at the end screen (there was a logical error in the code, when this gets checked, this error is also present in the pc version and has to be fixed)
up to 8 files are created, the oldest one gets deleted, if a 9th export file has to be created
you are prompted, to input a small description for the file (no prompt, no new file)
the default value is the current path you are on (D only, D + E,.. @virtuvoid)

in ch2 there are 3 methods to import your data from ch1
  1. you haven't played ch1 and there're no export files -> you have to input all data manually (also fixed)
  2. there's only 1 export file -> it gets imported automatically
  3. there're more than 1 export file -> you have to choose the one you wanna play with (i hope, the description helps, to pick the right one)
you have now a small quick menu at the top of the screen, to access features like skipping and automatic text (i hope, it's not to intrusive)
i also enabled the options screen in the game menu

if you have problems with the ports, please contact me
View attachment 95585
Hello
In the game it says the game is based on an older version of android. What should i do?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hello
In the game it says the game is based on an older version of android. What should i do?
could you provide some more information, what chapter, what version, where does this happen?

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
"Many great challenges for you both lay ahead.
Rival models, a huge career in the industry and big prizes are at stake!
This competition could make or break D’s modelling career, and possibly your relationship with her too.

Are you both up for the challenge? "

What did MrDots mean by this challenge?
Was this the beginning of sharing?
If so, who would it be?
Just one thing I wouldn't want to see in this game, which would be blackmail, I don't like it, and I can't tolerate it (I abandoned A Wife And Mother for the same reason) Maybe I won't abandon DMD, but I would be disappointed, it would lose brightness for me. And it would look like A Wife And Mother, I download it, and I use Unren just to see the images, without worrying about history.
I wouldn't want DMD to go that way.
But if it is sharing to seduce someone, then, no problem, what I would not want, is that it was done unwillingly.

Reactions: proximus

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
d and melody can't be really compared since melody started after dmd was well on it's way.
stile bummer that melody is ending sooner than D
but in my few i like melody a bit more then D

first of all her looks is just very good and a perfect body
D is nice but am not realy a big fan off oversized melons

but then again both games are very good

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Melody is Mr.Dots 2.0, in that Melody benefited from lessons learned in creating D.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I don't know about that. For some reason animations with good character models (Olivia, Margo, Georgina) look very good even in the old updates but all animations with D look kinda funny and unrealistic.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
"Many great challenges for you both lay ahead.
Rival models, a huge career in the industry and big prizes are at stake!
This competition could make or break D’s modelling career, and possibly your relationship with her too.

Are you both up for the challenge? "

What did MrDots mean by this challenge?
Was this the beginning of sharing?
If so, who would it be?
Just one thing I wouldn't want to see in this game, which would be blackmail, I don't like it, and I can't tolerate it (I abandoned A Wife And Mother for the same reason) Maybe I won't abandon DMD, but I would be disappointed, it would lose brightness for me. And it would look like A Wife And Mother, I download it, and I use Unren just to see the images, without worrying about history.
I wouldn't want DMD to go that way.
But if it is sharing to seduce someone, then, no problem, what I would not want, is that it was done unwillingly.
The challenge refers to the model competition.

How did we jump the shark to the idea of blackmail?

As for D, nothing is going to be done unwillingly.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

LOL A fruedian slipknot. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth truly speaks. Seems some are obsessed with the Idea.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018

We see so many things out there, and I really hope it doesn't go this way.
But I was referring to what might even end their relationship, I don't think a few sections of photos would do that. It must be something more complicated to make it happen, so that idea came to me, but I hope I am very wrong.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
We see so many things out there, and I really hope it doesn't go this way.
But I was referring to what might even end their relationship, I don't think a few sections of photos would do that. It must be something more complicated to make it happen, so that idea came to me, but I hope I am very wrong.
Unlike Melody, DMD does not have any path in which you don’t end up with D as your only or primary.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes