yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Ok, I get why you're telling all that, and I agree with you two. I was only hoping for an official statement by the dev himself. Except for bondage, I'm really looking forward to more events which will include any of those elements.
There is a specific BDSM calculator in the game so yeah there is more to follow.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I do believe D and the MC are supposed to go out to paint the town red with Graham and Olivia. Margo also got in touch with the MC and hinted at getting together.
IMO I'm not sure which sharing route is more likely (if any) for the next update. D is already comfortable with Olivia and Graham but they are her friends. D might feel more comfortable having meaningless sex with a meaningless couple.
But I agree it's time to take the slutty D train out of the station (and on to Hogwarts lol).
Rusty, the train is leaving the station, but remember how D works in stages. The train is going, but it is a steam train and it needs to build up a head of steam.

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
guys plz help
im playing chapter 2 now, it wasn't this way at first but now that i'm in the middle of the game i cant save my progress
everytime i click save button, i got this:

Error.jpg

how can i fix it?

oh and BTW i have LainsWalkthroughMod too, installed on the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
guys plz help
im playing chapter 2 now, it wasn't this way at first but now that i'm in the middle of the game i cant save my progress
everytime i click save button, i got this:

View attachment 457870

how can i fix it?

oh and BTW i have LainsWalkthroughMod too, installed on the game.
Have you download the mod version for ch2 too?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Olivia is pregnant and there are signs that D may already be pregnant also
Dee maybe pregnant, and after the Melody Cum Inside or not choice leading to pregnancy it might have happened.
IMO fans should be given a clear knock her up or not choice.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Cum inside is a choice in DMD

People shouldn't be surprised when you knock someone up if you keep selecting that choice
We havent actually seen D take birth control yet have we?
Like in the movies if you don't see the body he's not dead and D really wants kids.....

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25 and fbass

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D in the past has been responsible so I do believe she is taking birth control, but D and her father did have unprotected sex before she got on the pill.
Either way it seems DMD is not going to have all of the updates originally planned before the Patreon Purge so I don't see a D pregnancy getting in the way of too much. Except hopefully D won't drink pregnant (alcohol).

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Dee maybe pregnant, and after the Melody Cum Inside or not choice leading to pregnancy it might have happened.
You mean like in real life when you hear a bell ringing instantly when the girl gets fertilized by your creampie?! :ROFLMAO:
Just kidding, but I have to say it is a nice subtle implementation of pregnancy mechanic. Someone likes to cum on her face, okay, someone is more a creampie dude, fine too, but don't cry if your little, forgetful D gets impregnated ^^ I mean, the mechanic would be even better if it expands to other males. You avoid cumming inside her, but others will cum inside her (by your wish, by accident or maybe she wants it), which then also can lead to possible pregnancy. Same for condoms. But maybe this is all way too much, DmD isn't a pregancy simulator ^^

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You mean like in real life when you hear a bell ringing instantly when the girl gets fertilized by your creampie?! :ROFLMAO:
Just kidding, but I have to say it is a nice subtle implementation of pregnancy mechanic. Someone likes to cum on her face, okay, someone is more a creampie dude, fine too, but don't cry if your little, forgetful D gets impregnated ^^ I mean, the mechanic would be even better if it expands to other males. You avoid cumming inside her, but others will cum inside her (by your wish, by accident or maybe she wants it), which then also can lead to possible pregnancy. Same for condoms. But maybe this is all way too much, DmD isn't a pregancy simulator ^^
God i hope he adds a 100 man d gangbang and the chance for others to make her pregnant. That would be amazing she gets fired into more than the 1972 Israeli olympic team, gets pregnant and when kids older they find out mc is not there real dad.
Mommy who is my real daddy? Well son it's 1 of 100 strangers i let bang me on a beach and use me as a sperm dumpster in return for tickets for my favorite artist so i could meet her for the second time in a year.
Damn you know if he does not add it im now gunna have to mod finished game to add that in lol

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes