D

dogk22

The story is told quite naturally, without putting the trains on the rails like crazy. Personally I like this interactive games more in this style, and not that Japanese cartoonized, but anyways each person has your taste right. I also like a lot when a dev focuses more on the relationship between two people in first person, and no more than that ... in my case I get more exciting with it. I hope the relationship gets hotter and deeper in the next updates, by the course of the story it would be more logical and exciting. This is probably the best game I've ever played in this style, if anyone knows better ones or with a similarly, tell me :)

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
The story is told quite naturally, without putting the trains on the rails like crazy. Personally I like this interactive games more in this style, and not that Japanese cartoonized, but anyways each person has your taste right. I also like a lot when a dev focuses more on the relationship between two people in first person, and no more than that ... in my case I get more exciting with it. I hope the relationship gets hotter and deeper in the next updates, by the course of the story it would be more logical and exciting. This is probably the best game I've ever played in this style, if anyone knows better ones or with a similarly, tell me :)
Not sure how hot the game will get in the next update, too be honest not sure how many total days are going to be in the game I don't think anyone has read or knows for sure.

Reactions: dogk22

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
You, of course are right.

But you have to admit, that "some" of the complaints are warranted.
Or at least on point.

Naturally none of us here can influence the devs working on the game.
Mostly people just want to vent their frustration here. On Reddit it can become quite more uncivilized.

Can you imagine some are even rooting for this game to introduce Bestiality?
DAFUQ? :D
Such a nice innocent daughter and some would have her shove a dogs dick in her.
Fetishes

• Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)
Bestiality is actually one of the fetishes (unless like we already discussed, was one of the early stage idea about the game).... we can only hope to see the daughter gangbanged by 3 horses and a sheep.. maybe even a platypus, that would be amazing XD

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
So, the "Let's Take A Shower Together" that were posted on MrDots' Patreon page, will that be posted on here, soon? I'm curios to what is is, since the tags on it are daughter and Elena, I guess it's a shower at the hotel with the daughter and Elena.
check the first page, for v0.12 previews.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Don't know if you guys noticed but her areolas are visible through the B-outfit. That could make for some interesting exhibitionism plot where D and F are taking a walk on town together when F realizes she's unknowingly showing a bit too much, and the player gets the choice whether to tell D or just keep strolling around. Both B and C are amazing IMO.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it all depends on the quality, it takes time to create a game and if you haste things, usually it gets bad. still the game hold the quality, with the story and progress, of course we want action, but im sure if we got it earlier we wouldn't appreciate it as much, the build up is what makes it interesting.

Reactions: 'Jaeger'

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Don't know if you guys noticed but her areolas are visible through the B-outfit. That could make for some interesting exhibitionism plot where D and F are taking a walk on town together when F realizes she's unknowingly showing a bit too much, and the player gets the choice whether to tell D or just keep strolling around. Both B and C are amazing IMO.
I find this idea very good. :D
Would be even logical to some extent.

I wish the developer thought along the same lines as you do my friend.

Our little D needs to become more self confident and proud of her "attributes".

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
I didn't notice! :OhMyGoodness:
OMG, the top of B is gorgeous but C has a skirt...it's too difficult to choose! :eazyHype:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I just noticed it now after you mentioned and now option B seems better with more stats into exhibitionism. as hot as it sounds, I would want F to be the only one to see her in that way and not share her assets with the world (I would still play both directions just to see how the story unfolds!)

Reactions: ayyylmaooo
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes