kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
so I see the outfits for 12 I like them all however I would go with B. the other two should be use later in day 12 (outfit A) for the beach. (outfit C) dinner out with daddy or a business event for dads job ect. my 2cents lol

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Well they still have to open a photo studio.
They need to pick a new larger place.
Probably inviting Elena or G to live with them.
Some D and G action maybe with daddy in the middle.

D needs to get some photos taken.
Dad needs to suggest to her to be more exhibitionist in order to sell her pictures.
Then some more girls come to the shoot. D needs to get jealous.
Drama ensues.

D falling even more attached to father, doing anything for him. :D
Corruption flowing.

D need to get on board with the daddies photo shoot plan to invite other girls which then D seduces into doing more and more nasty stuff. :D

D

dogk22

I wonder which software the dev is using for create the models in this game. It's so much more polished and with high poly. MakeHuman + Blender maybe? I wish there's a 4k version for this game hahaha

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
D allowing F to take one nude photo, which will likely happen at the end of the photoshoot. she will probably be convinced to do more nude photos but it ain't going to happen Day 12 and we'll have to wait for more.

Richard has no credibility so if we went down his route while rejecting the G route D will be fully clothed throughout the session with Richard. me thinks the majority of Day 12 will center around the photoshoot whether it's with G or with Richard.

Given Dots is getting 5 weeks, this should be a major update in terms of content. "should".

Thjis

May 19, 2017
You probably didn't understood the concept of Patreon, you're not paying for the games itself, you're supporting the developer making them. If everybody had the same way of thinking as you do, you wouldn't be playing your favorite 3 games you mentioned, the initial patrons believed in the concept and supported the author, even if the first couple of versions were just a 5 minute gameplay. Which author would quit his job to work for free for 1 year to then release a great demo to impress everybody? few people can afford that, unless they got support from somewhere else or they're rich.
And by the way, AAA games have funding of millions of dollars these days, and people working on them are being paid since day 1, most indie developers would never be able to get any funding at all, Patreon is definitely changing the ground on that, that's why it's being so popular and successful.
Patreon is not Steam or the local game store, you're supporting the author, not buying games on a shop.
Of course there are plenty of bad games around (most of them made by kids just pretending to be "developers"), also some other authors are just trying to earn a quick buck and milking as much they can, etc, but that's another story... just my 2 cents...
Not exactly true, I pledge out 100 a month to various folks. I do expect them to give me value. Not all of us feel patronage means "here is my cash, no strings" there have been such conversations on various threads

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
D has already promised Dad that he can take a nude photo of her "tomorrow". This is 0.12 day. Dad fittingly should be her 1st nude photographer.

I can't see either Dad or D being OK with letting Richard take nude pics of her until 0.13 at earliest. R must gain some credibility with them first.

Georgina presents more possibilities because she can tell Dad and D about her own experiences. G is a trusted friend who would be believed.

This path--D as a nude model--looks like it's happening one way or another.
Ow I sincerely hope Richard is out of the picture as far as D is concerned. :D
Wanna do D myself, thank you very much.

I hope he was there just as a filler so Dad got idea to quit job and open his own studio. I really hope Richard is out of the picture as far as D is concerned.

DAMN August 18th is so far away.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
BTW, anyone know if there are any more pics that are not here in this post or..... ??

First time I see this old photo that was not used.

Is there a forum post that has all that was ever posted on Patreon (pictures) on first page as a collage or some repository?

Reactions: jfredy78 and Boxtel

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Oh that's why then. Wow! We need more people like you man. People who know what they're talking about. We can't wait for your awesome games and hundreds of hours of content on each update. Damn, I'm pretty excited now.
I have no idea how much time is required. My game rig renders in minutes, so i tend to believe the previous poster. Question; do you honestly feel you could not do more work in a month for 170k a year? A problem with patreon system, reeards slow.

Wish dark cookie was copied. Asks for nothing and makes abput 170k . I never criticism him, he is doing it for free, people give him money. Dark silver, Mr dots etc are selling game access and i feel are legitimate targets.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
On top of what's been said here, I'm curious what will happen to the Jennifer storyline. She finally has something unique to contribute to Father's life, and she's the only character who could have a legitimate excuse to move to the new city without living with Father. With Elena and Georgina putting all cards on the table, it feels like Jennifer could be the dark horse of the story. First obstacles are Elena/Georgina, then the second set could be Jennifer and, dare I say, Rachel?

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Here is my prediction.

I recalled Mr Dots having a post, saying this chapter of the game will end in Sept-Oct this year.
And the next chapter will be in a new game (ex DMD2).

Perhaps there will not be any intercourse scenes (with D) in DMD1. =)

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
BTW, anyone know if there are any more pics that are not here in this post or..... ??

First time I see this old photo that was not used.

Is there a forum post that has all that was ever posted on Patreon (pictures) on first page as a collage or some repository?
First time i see something bigger than D tits in D pictures. Or maybe even that is just a perspective distortion.

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
So, maybe a bit controversial, but did mrDots ever acknowledge that the latest update was in any way lackluster?
Not a patron anymore can't check.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So, maybe a bit controversial, but did mrDots ever acknowledge that the latest update was in any way lackluster?
Not a patron anymore can't check.
Mr. Dots does admit the day scenes of D11 were less but he (in his opinion) put a lot more work into rendering the evening scene between Father and Daughter. - This issue has not been a topic among the patrons. The big debate has focused on the issues of good Father (Daughter only relationship) and bad Father (cheating with Elena and Georgina) and how that is likely to blow up in his face given how the story has gone so far and Daughter is developing - in other words, cheating behind Daughter's back is counter to Daughter's POV and her growing self assurance. Cheating path would not realistically lead to a group living or harem. The patrons did not voice D11 as lackluster though. -- Comparing D11 to previous releases - (1) first day at the beach; (2) Cupid Night; and (3) visit to nude beach seem to be the most robust - with D11 and D10 coming in tied for 4th. But this is not a comparison of number of induplicated renders out of those 5 releases, but more of a comparison of scenes and locations presented in each.

Reactions: Jeancul and Krull

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Mr. Dots does admit the day scenes of D11 were less but he (in his opinion) put a lot more work into rendering the evening scene between Father and Daughter. - This issue has not been a topic among the patrons. The big debate has focused on the issues of good Father (Daughter only relationship) and bad Father (cheating with Elena and Georgina) and how that is likely to blow up in his face given how the story has gone so far and Daughter is developing - in other words, cheating behind Daughter's back is counter to Daughter's POV and her growing self assurance. Cheating path would not realistically lead to a group living or harem. The patrons did not voice D11 as lackluster though. -- Comparing D11 to previous releases - (1) first day at the beach; (2) Cupid Night; and (3) visit to nude beach seem to be the most robust - with D11 and D10 coming in tied for 4th. But this is not a comparison of number of induplicated renders out of those 5 releases, but more of a comparison of scenes and locations presented in each.
You don't need to be a patron to view the most extended discussions. Those happen over in the community section where 95% of the posts are open to non-patrons.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
D also knows, that both her closest friends, are further along sexually, then herself. She will probably seek advice and/instruction, from them.

Reactions: RobJoy

oldje

May 11, 2017
I first uploaded this image (as well as another one) back on page #50. They are non-MrDots efforts. Your uploaded image is apparently a parody of another game (I am too inexperienced in this genre to have noticed but dozens of other community members did).

All the preview Patreon images get disabled fairly quickly in this forum (I've read thru this entire forum a dozen times and noticed edits and deletions).
I to would love to see other people's artistic and creative ideas of fan art for this game. I would also like to see if anyone can create a picture of D looking more corrupt then this. Thanks, Oldje

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes