Aug 5, 2016
I don't mind seeing the criticism, I think people are entitled to their opinions, but it's all the same. "Game too slow", "updates too slow", "daughter is retarded", "Elena is a bitch", "I thought this was 'Dating my Daughter' not 'Getting distracted by Elena'", "not enough sex scenes", t"oo many sex scenes with girls who are not my daughter", "I don't want to do a photoshoot", "milk!".

Almost all of these are complaints about A) the developer's speed when it comes to content creation or B) problems with the dev's idea of where the story of the game will go and how long it will take to get there. The simple answer for A is that making a game takes a long time and if the dev is consistent with their releases, there is little to complain about. As for B, this is the worst place imaginable to complain about it because most of us are all thieves who have no right to complain about the game's direction and more importantly this isn't the developer's Patreon page, they don't take suggestions from here, so you accomplish nothing by whining.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
:FeelsGoodMan:C for sure so hopefully that gets voted.

to Leopold's point, besides the complaining, I like seeing people's opinion on present and potential future content whenever MrDots posts an update (he just did 3 updates in 6 days a record - used to be weekly) as well as speculation on what might be next.

I think we can all agree that Day 11 was a letdown but that's not stopping us from discussing and wanting more when Day 12 finally releases in...*sigh* 30 days. :FeelsBadMan:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
:FeelsGoodMan:C for sure so hopefully that gets voted.

to Leopold's point, besides the complaining, I like seeing people's opinion on present and potential future content whenever MrDots posts an update (he just did 3 updates in 6 days a record - used to be weekly) as well as speculation on what might be next.

I think we can all agree that Day 11 was a letdown but that's not stopping us from discussing and wanting more when Day 12 finally releases in...*sigh* 30 days. :FeelsBadMan:
I think day 11 redeemed itself in the last minutes of daughter/father interplay.
Bodes well for the future. :D

Finally we are in the "stroke it gently, honey" territory.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I don't mind seeing the criticism, I think people are entitled to their opinions, but it's all the same. "Game too slow", "updates too slow", "daughter is retarded", "Elena is a bitch", "I thought this was 'Dating my Daughter' not 'Getting distracted by Elena'", "not enough sex scenes", t"oo many sex scenes with girls who are not my daughter", "I don't want to do a photoshoot", "milk!".

Almost all of these are complaints about A) the developer's speed when it comes to content creation or B) problems with the dev's idea of where the story of the game will go and how long it will take to get there. The simple answer for A is that making a game takes a long time and if the dev is consistent with their releases, there is little to complain about. As for B, this is the worst place imaginable to complain about it because most of us are all thieves who have no right to complain about the game's direction and more importantly this isn't the developer's Patreon page, they don't take suggestions from here, so you accomplish nothing by whining.
You, of course are right.

But you have to admit, that "some" of the complaints are warranted.
Or at least on point.

Naturally none of us here can influence the devs working on the game.
Mostly people just want to vent their frustration here. On Reddit it can become quite more uncivilized.

Can you imagine some are even rooting for this game to introduce Bestiality?
DAFUQ? :D
Such a nice innocent daughter and some would have her shove a dogs dick in her.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
That will almost certainly only involve Elena, she's nasty, broken, and well on the path to ruin.
Yeah, I dislike Elena too. She is nice looking but her personality is off-putting.

BUT. I think since she likes older men by default, there won't be any bestiality anywhere.

The closest we may come to one, will be if a dog pisses on Lucas.

Reactions: 'Jaeger'

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
An additional idea : in 0.10 a special points-system was implemented allowing a player to view extra images (penis points, ass points, etc.). If someone followed the walkthrough, it all ran smoothly.

For whatever reasons, this special points-system did not appear in 0.11 (a pity, I say). But this special points-system, along with an expanded walkthrough, should be enough to implement your ("OhWee") idea of earned points unlocking extra scenes.

Now, all it takes is people to convince the dev-team that this is a fresh idea.
that's a good point; I didn't realize that the Day 11 walk through didn't have any of these hidden stat points to gain. total wasted opportunity or Dots has plans to bring them back for Day 12

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Can you imagine some are even rooting for this game to introduce Bestiality?
DAFUQ? :D
Such a nice innocent daughter and some would have her shove a dogs dick in her.
Hey hey, on the Patreon page you can see "Bestiality (optional)" under "Fetishes" so it's not an inconsistent request :FeelsGoodMan:

But, if Mrdots will really include this fetish (like he "promised"), I really doubt D will be the one fucked (unless it's a dream)...he will probably create another character for this :)
(I just hope she will be hot like D and not like Elena or another of the "404 boobs not found" girls)

And for people who don't like this stuff:
1_ I'm not even sure he will really include this stuff
2_ if it will be included, it will be like...in 2025
3_ it will probably be just one scene in all the history of the development of this game
4_ it will be optional

Relax guys...really, relax!
No bad dog will fuck your innocent D and nobody will force you to see stuff you don't want to see XD

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
but way different personalities, the gift one is a total slut and D have mental retardation
Well I don't think they wanted to portray her as retarded. :D
But she certainly is NAIVE to the extreme.

Maybe she is just in love with her daddy that basically everything goes. But still, she still fights this feeling in her own way. That is why she talks like that.

Bakachan

May 30, 2017
Hey hey, on the Patreon page you can see "Bestiality (optional)" under "Fetishes" so it's not an inconsistent request :FeelsGoodMan:

But, if Mrdots will really include this fetish (like he "promised"), I really doubt D will be the one fucked (unless it's a dream)...he will probably create another character for this :)
(I just hope she will be hot like D and not like Elena or another of the "404 boobs not found" girls)

And for people who don't like this stuff:
1_ I'm not even sure he will really include this stuff
2_ if it will be included, it will be like...in 2025
3_ it will probably be just one scene in all the history of the development of this game
4_ it will be optional

Relax guys...really, relax!
No bad dog will fuck your innocent D and nobody will force you to see stuff you don't want to see XD

I remember seeing the Bestiality tag back when I first started playing thought err WTF!! my only guess was that twat with the camera and his dickhead friend will probably use it at their little studio with one of the unlucky characters stupid enough to trust the photoshoots they run...other than that I could only think MrDots was jumping on the popularity of the SFM anims with dogs in them, that SFM shit is riddled with fuckin game characters getting banged by dogs.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Choosing An Outfit for Daughter - Day 12

Hi guys,
Time for another pool :p This month you'll help me choose an everyday outfit for Day 12.
So, which one do you like the most?

Outfit A: View attachment 9988 Outfit B: View attachment 9989 Outfit C: View attachment 9990
Since you're looking for an everyday outfit, definitely B. I like A as well. C looks good, but not for an everyday outfit. Maybe save it for a special day in the park or so?

On a side note, I've noticed D looking the best she's ever looked in the last two updates. Keep up the great work!

Nemi

May 13, 2017

Fully agree with you, but I get the sense it's not so much about constructive criticism, as it is to vent frustration in public to maybe find someone who agrees. By contrast, I look forward to the content every month, and it's always made me feel good by the end of it.

Reactions: paladin07
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes