bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
People are saying there's no NTR but there sorta is. D can actually have a dream where she's about to cheat on MC with Martin. I think that's at least sorta NTR.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
People are saying there's no NTR but there sorta is. D can actually have a dream where she's about to cheat on MC with Martin. I think that's at least sorta NTR.
I feel you only get scenes/dialogue like that if 1) mc doesn't intervene enough, and 2) D has had relationships with others. My playthrough has been pretty focused on it just being D and Mc, avoiding having relationships with any of the other characters, which may be why I haven't experienced anything like that.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I feel you only get scenes/dialogue like that if 1) mc doesn't intervene enough, and 2) D has had relationships with others. My playthrough has been pretty focused on it just being D and Mc, avoiding having relationships with any of the other characters, which may be why I haven't experienced anything like that.
It happens if you let Martin compliment D and you get her to watch the Yoga movie. She ends up waking up and feeling guilty about her dream while in the arms of MC.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
There are different paths in the game. When you start chapter 3 and you answer some questions, if you chose that he complimented her at the office you get that dream, if you chose that she fucks around with Elena you get a different dream about her and so on. It supposed to be sharing which means that when something happen it will be with the MC's participation. The same goes with the girls that have a sharing path. But everything is optional. Even if you are on that path by accident you can change it by clicking on the upper right corner where you see the love points.

DMode

Aug 27, 2017
I had to format my computer thats why i lost my saves. Can anyone share end of 0.23 ? I would appreciate that

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, she was already bad, and then she did her "sob" story and I'm sitting here like why the hell are we wanting to forgive her? I mean yeah, it sucks, you lost your daughter, but then you come to us and bring up yet another shitty thing you've done? Yeah, screw you.
While I agree I hate her too, the sob story COULD be a HUGE foreshadowing, because I'm pretty sure the Joe she was talking about was her dad. However, it also opens up the opportunity for her to ok the relationship, since she had a similar one with her dad.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
really? Rachel finally found her daughter-and is gonna wait a week for a flight because she thinks she's too classy for a bus and she's too sorry to drive? i would love for her to meet my mother were she alive.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
While I agree I hate her too, the sob story COULD be a HUGE foreshadowing, because I'm pretty sure the Joe she was talking about was her dad. However, it also opens up the opportunity for her to ok the relationship, since she had a similar one with her dad.
That's what I got out of it, and of course she wouldn't admit it, especially to a stranger. Still doesn't change how I feel about what she's done.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I could never get my saves to transfer over after Chapter 1. Has this been addressed?

I'd love to play more of this story.
Its been a while since I played ch. 2, but I believe when you start ch. 2, you have to make the major decisions from ch. 1 and that's how the story will play out for 2, the same with going into ch. 3 where they have you choose what mc did, as well as name the characters as well as Ds relationship.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Its been a while since I played ch. 2, but I believe when you start ch. 2, you have to make the major decisions from ch. 1 and that's how the story will play out for 2, the same with going into ch. 3 where they have you choose what mc did, as well as name the characters as well as Ds relationship.
I love you. In a non-sexual kind of way. :)

Reactions: jish55

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
That's what I got out of it, and of course she wouldn't admit it, especially to a stranger. Still doesn't change how I feel about what she's done.
oh 100%. As far as mothers go (and general human beings go), she's in the trash tier. However, for the sake of the story, I do think that the way her character development is going could offer some great roller coaster plot twists. So for now I guess I'll be ok with it. Just my opinion though. xD

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Rachel, I assume, will show up in the next update. Thats actually the thing im most interested in, will she be a harem option? Will she be ok with doing stuff with D? Does she even know MC and D are "together"? Quite interesting stuff.

The only negative with this update IMO is Georgina didn't make an appearance. Would've been nice to have her with D at the photo shoot. Speaking of the photo shoot, Ryan isn't getting near D. I don't think he is a "bad" guy but he is a bit much. The other model is a mega-bitch though. She better watch herself.

as far as I understand, December will be the final Melody release -> January will be a break -> February will be the 1st release of the new game.

What happens after that? another update of the new game or another DMD? If its the former, this is gonna be a really long wait for the next DMD.

Reactions: Anus Mundi and vfds
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes