Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Fuck I hope not!!!
But quite sure it will be avoidable - as the dev understands - most of us are not cucks!!!:sneaky:

View attachment 474653
quiet opposite of that -> most players are cuckers, because they fuck everything they can get - in other games even married women, sometimes the own mother while dad is not present XD.
Joke beside:
- NTR or cucking is kind of beeing forced to see something what you dont like, mostly to make you jealous. (Dots told that there will be no NTR)
- Sharing is willing and happily agree to have sex with others. TBH even each MFF is a kind of "sharing" - each 3-some or 4-some is "sharing" - every "harem route" is "sharing"... sharing is part of the most games over here

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
quiet opposite of that -> most players are cuckers, because they fuck everything they can get - in other games even married women, sometimes the own mother while dad is not present XD.
Joke beside:
- NTR or cucking is kind of beeing forced to see something what you dont like, mostly to make you jealous.
- Sharing is willing and happily agree to have sex with others. TBH even each MFF is a kind of "sharing" - each 3-some or 4-some is "sharing" - every "harem route" is "sharing"... sharing is part of the most games over here
As long as its avoidable - I don't care - sharing, ntr, etc. - some are into it - others not at all!
Not the sharing type - regardless what term you wish to use.
But - like I said seems avoidable - so thanks for that option.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Finally, something's moving in this game... the last couple of updates were good as usual but felt a little bit too stale.
Now, with swinging (and anal sex) out of the way, let's hope MrDots will add even more spiciness in future updates.

Reactions: Darkaura

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
After playing this update, I just have one thing to say, who the fuck talks in the third person? Seriously, nothing says "i'm shallow" like constantly referring to yourself when talking to someone else.

Reactions: Doxxi

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Still one of my favorites...but Christ...Rachel...STAY GONE! I want to put a bullet in that bitch's head. Tho Tyra just needs a good dicking...Pops needs to convert her. :D
i could seriously do without her trying to be given a redemption period. i just can not be bothered to even pretend to care about her existence and now this update has eaten up valuable time with a story for probably one of the douchiest characters i have seen in a while.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
i could seriously do without her trying to be given a redemption period. i just can not be bothered to even pretend to care about her existence and now this update has eaten up valuable time with a story for probably one of the douchiest characters i have seen in a while.
Yeah, she was already bad, and then she did her "sob" story and I'm sitting here like why the hell are we wanting to forgive her? I mean yeah, it sucks, you lost your daughter, but then you come to us and bring up yet another shitty thing you've done? Yeah, screw you.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Still one of my favorites...but Christ...Rachel...STAY GONE! I want to put a bullet in that bitch's head. Tho Tyra just needs a good dicking...Pops needs to convert her. :D
I will say I like Tyra's model, but her attitude needs a good adjustment bad. Hey, maybe make her D's plaything in the future, could be fun.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I will say I like Tyra's model, but her attitude needs a good adjustment bad. Hey, maybe make her D's plaything in the future, could be fun.
as long as she has even a little bit of calm in her and does not go to far off the deep end their is room in my harem for her, we are always in need of a bag carrier :p

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for the update of one of my favourites games here. Hope content is worth the 1.88Gb to download ! :cool:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes