lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Its not really NTR,its 100% your choice if you want to SHARE her with others in the next updates or not,there's no sign of D ever wanting to cheat on F,she's created so she obeys her father's every command :ROFLMAO:

so can you keep her for your self if you wanting to then if you dont want to share her with other guys

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ntr has so many meaning that could say that every game in f95 has ntr on some level.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.24.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
At some point there should be different tags for Netorare, Netorase, Netori and Sharing. I get that the game got the NTR tag because there isn't one for sharing, but it could put some people off and it would be a shame, since the dev has made everything completely avoidable so far.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
At some point there should be different tags for Netorare, Netorase, Netori and Sharing. I get that the game got the NTR tag because there isn't one for sharing, but it could put some people off and it would be a shame, since the dev has made everything completely avoidable so far.
This NTR tag only exists here,
MrDots himself said he will not have NTR,
just sharing, which is something else.

Reactions: Looper9
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes