BK186

May 18, 2017
Yeah but do you think will it be the same for future updates if I keep those as yes? I'm okay with the MFF threesomes but if it becomes MMF or MMFF then I'll just skip the whole thing.
MMFF will be the next update. But you always have the chance to cancel it, even after you've done the MFF.
Routes for future updates (Ryan + Margo = F + D) - (Olive+Graham = F + D) and (Martin = F+D) and some MFF routes (I don't remember the girls' name)

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
MMFF will be the next update. But you always have the chance to cancel it, even after you've done the MFF.
Routes for future updates (Ryan + Margo = F + D) - (Olive+Graham = F + D) and (Martin = F+D) and some MFF routes (I don't remember the girls' name)
Allright thanks! The wording was just confusing to me since it just says threesome with the two girls. I guess MrDots can/might change it in the next update to show it's a foursome by then.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Was that bug from the last update not fixed with the convo between F and D bringing up Elena when it shouldn't be?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not a bad update but I think right now I'm much more interested to see Rachel catching up with the MC and D I think once Rachel mentions the MC name to Maria that things will fall into place for her I'm surprised she forgot about D already when Rachel showed her the picture

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, I didn't expect that tag here. Seems like something interesting is coming here. Since DMD is at the stage where it basically only gains side content, some route on which we're losing D would be certainly something I'd welcome. I expect some mild sharing only at best tho cuz DMD is like the epithamy of incest games with everything that comes with it.

Reactions: Drag.Knight

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Well you may as well shoot me in the head ...Maybe that will make me understand this google drive bullshit....JESUS!! LOL :eek:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Not a bad update but I think right now I'm much more interested to see Rachel catching up with the MC and D I think once Rachel mentions the MC name to Maria that things will fall into place for her I'm surprised she forgot about D already when Rachel showed her the picture
Maria has Alzheimer :LOL:

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
So glad to see this, unfortunately it's throwing errors when trying to load saves from Ch2. 0.21.5

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Renpy Games\DMD.CH3-0.24-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Renpy Games\DMD.CH3-0.24-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Renpy Games\DMD.CH3-0.24-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Renpy Games\DMD.CH3-0.24-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "C:\Renpy Games\DMD.CH3-0.24-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Renpy Games\DMD.CH3-0.24-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "C:\Renpy Games\DMD.CH3-0.24-pc\renpy\game.py", line 333, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Renpy Games\DMD.CH3-0.24-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "C:\Renpy Games\DMD.CH3-0.24-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1469, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "C:\Renpy Games\DMD.CH3-0.24-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 365, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 3 0.24
Sat Nov 30 20:26:13 2019

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes