kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Dumb question, when you choose to go with the Olivia/Graham and Margo/Ryan option, does that automatically share D with Graham and Ryan too? Because in the menu it just says threesome with Olivia/D and threesome with Margo/D implying the other dudes are out. While the Martin one with D specifically uses the "sharing" word. Thanks!

Reactions: splamo

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Dumb question, when you choose to go with the Olivia/Graham and Margo/Ryan option, does that automatically share D with Graham and Ryan too? Because in the menu it just says threesome with Olivia/D and threesome with Margo/D implying the other dudes are out. While the Martin one with D specifically uses the "sharing" word. Thanks!
You are right, Olivia finishes Graham and joins then D/F while he is just watching. And D/F do some "yoga" while Margo watches and the joins. Ryan is not there.

Reactions: Twistty

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Nope, it was 1 minute. Even if it was 2, Is this enough reason for you to insult people?
Who insulted? Simply said it was 2 posts above...That's problem with this thread...Fully of people that can't or do want to read a page back to see what has already been asked

Reactions: Jaun Karr

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
You are right, Olivia finishes Graham and joins then D/F while he is just watching. And D/F do some "yoga" while Margo watches and the joins. Ryan is not there.
Yeah but do you think will it be the same for future updates if I keep those as yes? I'm okay with the MFF threesomes but if it becomes MMF or MMFF then I'll just skip the whole thing.

Reactions: splamo

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Nice update ( I'm playing D only) as always ...

I tried to see sharing scenes this update and aren't for me...If I have to share D I will share her with G/E and J but my main save will be always D only...never liked Margo and Olivia
Hah! To me, anything to get the slut out of her would bring her closer to the Dark Side :whistle:

gergaji

Oct 12, 2018
I think sex with the daughter is getting boring. I usually just skip that part and go to the scene with Elena or Georgina or anyone else beside the daughter. IMO, there should be a scene where Graham and Father swap partner (He do daughter and father do Olivia).

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Do you know what is bad about this game?
It's just that when we finish playing an update,
We already want to play the next and the next,
It is that taste of want more,
There is a void in here,
that anxiety,
wondering what D is going to do in the next scene
In the next update.
Grateful MrDots for this wonderful game,
And looking forward to the next,
that I love him as much as I love DMD.
Sorry for the translation.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know i still haven't reached Part 3 yet lol. I've been trying out some of the options that I've been stuck on Part 2 for the longest time and these parts(1 and 2) are very long that i never got around to part 3 yet but I'm going to push through it today with just Solo D and another with D and Georgina.

So far though I'll say i love Georgina the most. D's Mom though wow she's a B but that makes me want to dominate her more.

And when it comes to the Loli's, the only type of Loli i like are Booby ones with a nice ass and the only one with that is D(though i wouldn't call her a true Loli).

Those other 2 though are too petite for me to even be interested in just seeing the content. I like busty women with a nice ass. Tits don't matter that much but it has to be around C cup maybe near D cup and no less for me personally. Those 2 look too underage for me.

As for the story it's obviously good.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes