playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Dating My Daughter [Ch.3 v0.24] [MrDots Games] - Original Size: 1.88GB

Download Win (418MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Changelog mentions sharing with other men.

There is a setup being made to share her with at least 2 men.
DMD Full Walkthrough – Chapter 3

Download the latest DMD version here:
Photo shoot with D (studio scene) • Side of desk +2 LOVE PTS / Back facing +4 LOVE PTS • Don’t do it +4 LOVE PTS / Let her

*If you choose “Let her”, D will pose without a bra in front of Ryan.
There will also be a special scene featuring Ryan in a future update.

Maybe 3 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Capt OA

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
DMD Full Walkthrough – Chapter 3

Download the latest DMD version here:
Photo shoot with D (studio scene) • Side of desk +2 LOVE PTS / Back facing +4 LOVE PTS • Don’t do it +4 LOVE PTS / Let her

*If you choose “Let her”, D will pose without a bra in front of Ryan.
There will also be a special scene featuring Ryan in a future update.

Maybe 3 :ROFLMAO:
I missed the Ryan one, only thought of Graham and Martin.

Maybe 3 then.

I take it the 4th will be the girls then. D and whoever else you've picked to be with so far either Jennifer or Georgina. Elena's already a thing so it won't be her.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
New character?
If you mean that sicko with an even bigger sicko of a step brother Lucas?
Is there a way to avoid him cause you know who won't be far behind the longer they interact with him.
sharing path?
I hope that is an all sharing path not a one by one thing.
How boring is that better yet how Melody is that?
it's an all out sharing of nothing.....peace

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Dumb question, when you choose to go with the Olivia/Graham and Margo/Ryan option, does that automatically share D with Graham and Ryan too? Because in the menu it just says threesome with Olivia/D and threesome with Margo/D implying the other dudes are out. While the Martin one with D specifically uses the "sharing" word. Thanks!

Reactions: splamo

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Dumb question, when you choose to go with the Olivia/Graham and Margo/Ryan option, does that automatically share D with Graham and Ryan too? Because in the menu it just says threesome with Olivia/D and threesome with Margo/D implying the other dudes are out. While the Martin one with D specifically uses the "sharing" word. Thanks!
You are right, Olivia finishes Graham and joins then D/F while he is just watching. And D/F do some "yoga" while Margo watches and the joins. Ryan is not there.

Reactions: Twistty

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Nope, it was 1 minute. Even if it was 2, Is this enough reason for you to insult people?
Who insulted? Simply said it was 2 posts above...That's problem with this thread...Fully of people that can't or do want to read a page back to see what has already been asked

Reactions: Jaun Karr

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
You are right, Olivia finishes Graham and joins then D/F while he is just watching. And D/F do some "yoga" while Margo watches and the joins. Ryan is not there.
Yeah but do you think will it be the same for future updates if I keep those as yes? I'm okay with the MFF threesomes but if it becomes MMF or MMFF then I'll just skip the whole thing.

Reactions: splamo
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes