bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the share guy's, I have nothing negative to say about this game, I'm just gonna enjoy it, thanks again ;)

Reactions: Ed B

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
should remove the NTR tag and add the swinging tag.

there isn't any NTR, and the sharing with olivia/graham can be called swinging.

the NTR tag is just going to bring headaches. and the devs have said tons and tons of times there isn't any and will be no NTR.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Shit, update was so fuckin' hot I was all set to let Graham stick his dick into D....

*whew!

/fuck that photographer though; ill pull his fucking scrotum over his head WEDGIE style if he even LOOKS at D, hehe

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Still one of my favorites...but Christ...Rachel...STAY GONE! I want to put a bullet in that bitch's head. Tho Tyra just needs a good dicking...Pops needs to convert her. :D

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

the NTR tag is just going to bring headaches. and the devs have said tons and tons of times there isn't any and will be no NTR.
If you've paid attention to other threads...It is TOTALLY obvious that the people adding the tags...Don't know anything about them.

This game has no NTR...Nor does it have fucking Loli. Elena and Jen are not fucking loli. They are 18...just part of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

Just because someone LOOKS like they are underaged...Doesn't mean they are...Especially if the Devs explicitly state the ages of the character(s)

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017

If you read back though....There isn't a sharing tag on here so NTR (which has MANY descriptions) is the only way to show sharing

• Sad
Reactions: greenp and Gxzero
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes