Jan 1, 2018
Day 1207834945, Earth Cycle

Still no sharing with Martin
If you played this version,
and if you are playing the sharing version,
must have seen the scenes of her dream with Martin,
and then she said that Martin is coming to her house in two days,
and every update from what I saw covers two days in the game,
so the chance of having sex with Martin in the next update is great.

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul and Repuci

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
The way I play it, the father doesn't have sex with other girls, under aged or mature, and he fell in love with his daughter, who happened to be in love with him too. If society considers this love story a taboo, too bad for society, my couple will be happy anyway! :)
Yea bro I wasn't knocking your kink just saying out of all the morally wrong things that people can hate, people would rather go to war fighting about NTR than pedophilia on this site.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
People are saying there's no NTR but there sorta is. D can actually have a dream where she's about to cheat on MC with Martin. I think that's at least sorta NTR.
D willingly kissing someone else and F is there...That's a form of NTR...D showering with friend...Form of NTR

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: greenp

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
The original plans for this game included options for bestiality, but Patreon got all crazy-controlling before the game's plot developed to a point to even implement it.

Nothing changed, but future plans for the game no longer included bestiality--at least while it was being supported on Patreon.

Even though the game development is no longer linked to Patreon, I don't think there's much of a chance that bestiality will return--although it was teased in the game's final update while on Patreon (but that was several updates ago, no more suggestions since then).
Game isn't linked to Patreon but Mr. Dots still is so Patreon can still request changes or removals to be made to game

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Doesn't have to be sex only....Kissing, holding hands...all falls under that heading
If we are going into details, Netorare (NTR) is basically cuckoldry, the MC being cheated on by his girl. If holding hands with someone else is cheating or not is open for discussion. Having sex with someone else is not.
So the general idea is the MC's girl with other guys. I guess everyone gets the concept.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
If you played this version,
and if you are playing the sharing version,
must have seen the scenes of her dream with Martin,
and then she said that Martin is coming to her house in two days,
and every update from what I saw covers two days in the game,
so the chance of having sex with Martin in the next update is great.
You mean in Chapter 3 you get the dream?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Read my tumblr blog. Ntr requires loss of the other partner affection/allegiance. If you find a site where sharing with no loss of affection/allegiance is specifically defined as ntr, please post the link.
Nothing was said about loss or not of partner. What IS being said is that D has to have sex for it to be NTR. It's only the Dev's that know for sure if there will be loss of a partner in game now that there is sharing and if what Mr. Dots says stays true...Then there won't be any. So in that case....Have NTR tag removed from game so it stops all the convo about it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
played this update , i got the feeling , i'm going to lose my daughter ... hope i'm wrong :rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes