Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
i mean it could of been if it was handled earlier before we are essentially forced to hate this person, and lets be honest all we know now is that she could not even wait past our marriage day to start cheating on us, so ya shes pretty much a wash.
Honestly, I think it's important for us to hate the mother for any kind of crazy plot twists to make sense. In movies and such, even villains have back stories that make you relate before they take things way too far. I get that vibe from the mother's story. Don't get me wrong, I still hate her with a passion, I just think it's important to make one of the worst people in the game that is pretty relevant to the story to have a well written backstory. Especially in this situation, where we all know how crazy parents get about custody, even when they're shitty parents. It just makes the story more realistic, which I'm ok with.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
I didnt care for the path with Olivia I felt like i was being forced into something with her Dad and the scene with the both of them was not for me. So kinda sucks not getting into it with Olivia again. Also overall this hole update kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Made me feel like the daughter was turning into something that she wasn't or couldnt be.Like this is headed towards the daughter being shared with men alotEverything I saw pointed towards that. I know you can avoid paths and such but like Olivia or possibly Margo in the future they are connected to other guys. I will miss that content as I wouldnt be interested in a sharing path. Which mean a lot less content for those that don't wish to share the daughter with men. Very disappointing.
yea but you still get one on one content with D that you wouldn't get otherwise if you chose not to avoid scenes with other women. I think it's fine. I guess the devs are trying to be really fair about how this relationship works. It would be kinda messed up from a relationship standpoint if the girl lets you sleep around but you don't let her get attention from other guys. #definitelynotaharem

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
yea but you still get one on one content with D that you wouldn't get otherwise if you chose not to avoid scenes with other women. I think it's fine. I guess the devs are trying to be really fair about how this relationship works. It would be kinda messed up from a relationship standpoint if the girl lets you sleep around but you don't let her get attention from other guys. #definitelynotaharem
Well if you dont mind sharing your woman thats on you lol All im saying is there are some paths that seem locked to sharing that I dont wish to do. This is a game after all. Its about the player not the characters in the game. Was just bummed that I had to end the Olivia path.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Well if you dont mind sharing your woman thats on you lol All im saying is there are some paths that seem locked to sharing that I dont wish to do. This is a game after all. Its about the player not the characters in the game. Was just bummed that I had to end the Olivia path.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like sharing my women either. I'm just saying if this was meant to be a harem game I'd think about it differently. In a harem and polygamous style game, it makes sense that all women flock to you and only you, and you're able to show your affection to them equally, or even have a favorite and the girl is still ok with only having you while you just have a sexual rampage all over town. That's the point of a harem game. My point is, I don't think the dev was trying to make this harem style, but more of a realistic relationship and the ideals normally in a relationship.. It's fine that some players want the harem style (I mean come on who doesn't? xD) But I also understand not following the norm and making situations realistic, even if it is a game. I'm sure there's plenty of players who also respect and even enjoy the realism added to some games. I guess to put into perspective "you're not ok sharing your women, but you're also asking your mutual equal partner to not have other sexual options while you have a handful of women." You know what I mean?

magus448

May 22, 2018
D at least gets to fool around with the other ladies in the "harem". Also some the others do with each other as well. (Jen and Elena)

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I don't like sharing my women either. I'm just saying if this was meant to be a harem game I'd think about it differently. In a harem and polygamous style game, it makes sense that all women flock to you and only you, and you're able to show your affection to them equally, or even have a favorite and the girl is still ok with only having you while you just have a sexual rampage all over town. That's the point of a harem game. My point is, I don't think the dev was trying to make this harem style, but more of a realistic relationship and the ideals normally in a relationship.. It's fine that some players want the harem style (I mean come on who doesn't? xD) But I also understand not following the norm and making situations realistic, even if it is a game. I'm sure there's plenty of players who also respect and even enjoy the realism added to some games. I guess to put into perspective "you're not ok sharing your women, but you're also asking your mutual equal partner to not have other sexual options while you have a handful of women." You know what I mean?

Oh yeah sure makes total sense its just in the paths id like a lil more freedom with. That being said I get that i can't have it all, this not being a harem game. But I sure wish it was LOLOLOL

Reactions: Kpoptarts

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The game is a harem game to a certain extent. Its one of the paths, along with D only and sharing routes. The other route is/was "pet" which people thought was bestiality, but now we don't really know. Probably not. Maybe a dom route, who knows.

D/Jen/Elena/Georgina/Rachel are all harem/poly options, you won't be able to have them all at the same time (at the beginning of ch3, remember you had to pick either Jen or Geo) but you can still have D + 2-3 other girls. D and the other girls will obviously do stuff together, but most don't mind sharing D with other girls or at the least it doesn't get as negative of a reaction as sharing D with men.

Olivia is tied to Graham, thats a swinging/sharing type thing.
Margo may or may not include Ryan, too soon to tell. If so, that would be swinging/sharing too.
Martin is a sharing route, but he doesn't come with a girl to swap with at least so far.

Cassandra and Maria are unknowns, they're not obviously tied to anything as far as routes go.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mrdots says he is sorry for not putting furries and Futa in the game.
Well I wouldn't mind a butt blug with a fox tail or something similar for her, rrrrrrrrrr :love: (y) :devilish::giggle:(y):sneaky:o_O

---

Addendum: I see here many people with a, to say it politely, "not healthy" emotional bonding to some computer generated imagery for the solely purpose of fapping.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Something else I'm excited about is how D and MC have been heavily hinting at adding a lot more.... extreme forms of pleasure, so we may soon see a bit more interesting things to do.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
The game is a harem game to a certain extent. Its one of the paths, along with D only and sharing routes. The other route is/was "pet" which people thought was bestiality, but now we don't really know. Probably not. Maybe a dom route, who knows.

D/Jen/Elena/Georgina/Rachel are all harem/poly options, you won't be able to have them all at the same time (at the beginning of ch3, remember you had to pick either Jen or Geo) but you can still have D + 2-3 other girls. D and the other girls will obviously do stuff together, but most don't mind sharing D with other girls or at the least it doesn't get as negative of a reaction as sharing D with men.

Olivia is tied to Graham, thats a swinging/sharing type thing.
Margo may or may not include Ryan, too soon to tell. If so, that would be swinging/sharing too.
Martin is a sharing route, but he doesn't come with a girl to swap with at least so far.

Cassandra and Maria are unknowns, they're not obviously tied to anything as far as routes go.
While you're correct in a sense that yes, mc has the option of sleeping with multiple girls, as of their relationship right now, it's kind of cheating, not a real harem. This would be classified as a harem in the informal sense. However, on an official definition of a harem, this is not a harem, but someone sleeping with other girls behind the main girl's back (kind of excluding Elena, but D still doesn't know about that). Now, if the story was more concentrated on multiple girls instead of just sexual interactions with them, I guess it would be different. But right now it's more or less F and D growing their relationship and their personal lives, and other girls are sprinkled in and added to the story. But it's still technically cheating. For example, earlier in the game if you ever went too far with a girl and the daughter found out (mostly with Elena) you would get a game over screen. The way this story is developing isn't really harem style at all. In harem style, there are at least a couple of girls that know about your relationships with other girls, and they're ok with you having your personal time with other girls without them. That isn't the case so far in this, excluding Elena and Jenn, but they aren't even the main girls that the story is concentrating on. Then again, mrdots could just randomly turn this whole narrative into D being ok with you being with whoever you want and could start fleshing out deeper story development for other girls in the future, and I'll be eating my words. But it's hard for me to see that happening. Because as far as right now, almost any development of any girl right now is just helping the story development of D (along with some side action).

Last edited:

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Oh yeah sure makes total sense its just in the paths id like a lil more freedom with. That being said I get that i can't have it all, this not being a harem game. But I sure wish it was LOLOLOL
trust me I 100% agree with you, and with the newest update of ecchi sensei finished for me, I'm having to search for new harem style vn's, but none are as good as ecchi sensei, harem hotel, mythic manor, or even haley's story which is pretty dang good. I feel you on wishing this would be more harem style, but it's hard to see with how the story is progressing and how the characters are developed. :(

Reactions: Macgamer

marispiper

May 13, 2017
Wow! That update was SO hot. I 've been waiting so long for the sharing to take place and this update had it in spades.
Having found Melody not to my tastes I haven't been a Mr Dots' patreon for some time now, only contributing when a DMD update came around and the previous updates to Ch. 3 I found rather dull.
Update 24 however knocked it out of the park for me and the pacing of this update seemed much tighter.
Congratulations to the team and looking forward to being a Mr Dots supporter again in 2020.

DeeCarion

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry, if someone asked this before, but i have a question: I'm stuck at this part after the schoolgirl scene and can't go on with the story. do i have to spend real money now or am i missing something to continue?

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
It's been a LONG time since I last played this, so I've started over from Chapter 1.

Quick question - Do the links include the extras by default, or do I need to search for them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so far she hasn't nor has daddy dearest and will there be driving is up to guesses (devs won't tell).

Reactions: hgooob2000

DickFingaz

May 19, 2017
To me the game seems to be a little on rails recently. Not really much conflict or choice that really seems like it matters.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
sorry but when i play CH3 there is alot of questions about what i choose in CH1+2
and one of this questions is

#Did martin compliment D at the office?? NO or YES

i don't know but i feel he will do something wrong if i choose yes
do you know what he will do when he come to take the van ?
It will probably lead to a threesome, so if you don't like sharing with guys just choose no.

Reactions: hgooob2000
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes