Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Why don't the MODERATORS just add "sharing" as part of the tag system and avoid all the unnecessary whining from those who don't understand NTR? :unsure:

I think secretly the mods like the flame wars :whistle: That's RIGHT I'm kink shaming FLAME VOYEURS!! :p You naughty sadists / masochists ;)
I agree fully :) Or like I said...remove tag from game if there no plans of it happening

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nothing was said about loss or not of partner. What IS being said is that D has to have sex for it to be NTR. It's only the Dev's that know for sure if there will be loss of a partner in game now that there is sharing and if what Mr. Dots says stays true...Then there won't be any. So in that case....Have NTR tag removed from game so it stops all the convo about it
Jeff is one of the devs of the game, specifically a writer. So, if anyone would know its him.

As for the NTR tag, I requested it to be removed yesterday and it was but its been added back on.

Jeff himself would probably have to request it to be removed again. He, as one of the writers, can say definitively whether or not NTR is or will be in the game. D isn't going to leave MC, she isn't going to do anything without his permission etc.

Last edited:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Jeff is one of the devs of the game, specifically a writer. So, if anyone would know its him.

As for the NTR tag, I requested it to be removed yesterday and it was but its been added back on.

Jeff himself would probably have to request it to be removed again. He, as one of the writers, can say definitively whether or not NTR is or will be in the game. D isn't going to leave MC, she isn't going to do anything without his permission etc.
I know who he is and ya he should have it removed

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
The original plans for this game included options for bestiality, but Patreon got all crazy-controlling before the game's plot developed to a point to even implement it.

Nothing changed, but future plans for the game no longer included bestiality--at least while it was being supported on Patreon.

Even though the game development is no longer linked to Patreon, I don't think there's much of a chance that bestiality will return--although it was teased in the game's final update while on Patreon (but that was several updates ago, no more suggestions since then).
It would be great to get the bestiality part back later on.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Beat me too it. That was my exact feeling and definitely opens a route for her understanding of what is going on with D and dad. Although I still think her personality doesn't deserve redeeming. If she had grown some or learned from the past it would be one thing, but her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with D's "boyfriend" proves she hasn't changed. At least not for the better. Losing her daughter may have helped jolt her into being a better person, but too little to late bish!
Especially when she keeps sleeping with her daughters ex boyfriend after she loses her. She should be thinking that's one of the biggest reasons she lost her, but still doing that shows she doesn't understand at all and isn't remorseful for her actions.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone make a torrent file out of this, or upload it to GDrive? It is f impossible to download about 2gb from the options available.
If you go to you can download as torrent

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I didnt care for the path with Olivia I felt like i was being forced into something with her Dad and the scene with the both of them was not for me. So kinda sucks not getting into it with Olivia again. Also overall this hole update kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Made me feel like the daughter was turning into something that she wasn't or couldnt be.Like this is headed towards the daughter being shared with men alotEverything I saw pointed towards that. I know you can avoid paths and such but like Olivia or possibly Margo in the future they are connected to other guys. I will miss that content as I wouldnt be interested in a sharing path. Which mean a lot less content for those that don't wish to share the daughter with men. Very disappointing.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017
Game isn't linked to Patreon but Mr. Dots still is so Patreon can still request changes or removals to be made to game
No, they actually can't because the game is no longer being developed on Patreon, even with Mr. Dots still being on Patreon. If Patreon tried to do that, they would have no leg to stand on because they cannot prove that the money being obtained for Melody is being used for DMD. This is even more true with DMD being developed on SubscribeStar now. Patreon is not as all encompassing on the internet as many people think, it just feels that way because they are still the biggest crowdfunded site out there, but with all these bullshit rules, they have been slowly, but surely, driving people away. This is why SubscribStar has started to get a foothold in this market. Finally, as far as Melody is concerned, it all comes down to content and nothing in that game violates Patreon's rules. So, Mr. Dots is free to make DMD however he wants as long as it does not involve Patreon, while also making games like Melody and being compliant to Patreon.

Dec 15, 2017
Just for curiosity. Why doesn't Melody hurt the rules but DMD does? Is it because of incest?
That is it in a nutshell. But the main reason why DMD was removed from Patreon was due to mistakes made by Mr. Dots. See when Patreon started doing this whole censorship crusade, they were on the warpath. Several games were left unscathed, but alot of the bigger ones were affected, including DMD. So, Mr. Dots started making a Patreon friendly version of the game, but included a workaround to reinstate the incest. However, they openly discussed how to implement this workaround with supporters on their Patreon page. Unfortunately, this clued Patreon's Gestapo in that even though the game met all standards on the surface, there was a way around it that was being supported and implemented by the developer, which put them back in violation. See, workarounds are fine as long as they are not officially supported or developed by the creator of a game or project as well as not being linked to Patreon. Another hit they had going against them were the character models. In particular, Jennifer, and to a lesser extent, Elena. They looked to "loli", and not convincing enough to be deemed as at least 18, especially Jennifer. Even though those characters were written to be that age. I am not sure exactly how the talks went down, but ultimately DMD got banned from being developed on Patreon and Mr. Dots completely removed everything mentioning DMD from their page. Once Melody started going, they began putting stuff up for it and that is where we are at now. Fortunately, many supporters of DMD stuck around to support Melody as well as clamored for DMD to continue development off of Patreon. I know this, because I was and currently still am one of them. I remember when all of this craziness went down. I am just happy Mr. Dots never gave up on DMD, because as much as I loved Melody, DMD is what drove me to support him in the first place.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
That is it in a nutshell. But the main reason why DMD was removed from Patreon...
Wow, what a story.
I had already fished one thing here, another thing there, but now it makes sense.
In the end it comes down to this bullshit of wanting to censor things, as always.
I think everyone here is very happy that, despite all these problems, the game keeps going.
Thank you for taking the time.

Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Honestly not sure what could be done with regards to the ending of Chapter 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can plainly see the whole thing pissed me off to no end. I can currently only afford to support one game on Patreon and it was a 100-1 dead cert (3:30 at Chepstow, Sad Ken) that it would go to DmD before update 0.13. Elly and Parental Love got my loving instead. The whole thing felt contrived and quite frankly insulting to read through. I get that it maybe needed to happen in the long run but my god was it done poorly. I think you'd have to add events in to previous days and not just day 14 to make it more believable. I guess the problem is for Mr Dots is he wrote himself into a corner. I'm not sure getting D to go back with Rachel can be done believably at this point. There's no way F, given their history, would go along with anything Rachel said if she did contact him. Rachel couldn't force it and if Elena and D had even an ounce of brain power between them they wouldn't believe Rachel either, at least not without fact checking the visa thing or contacting F. Maybe that's just a failure of imagination on my part though. Still love DmD on the whole :D
ACTUALLY,... I Agree with YOU 110%. If it had been Me (daughter) LOL. I would have ran and locked myself in bathroom with my phone Calling Dad; Not giving up until phone died or I could talk to him. Should NEVER have believed Mom after she said that She had 'talked to Father and he agreed Daughter should "go Home" with Mom,...
Worst case scenario,.. Stay in the U.S. (or wherever) and allow Visa to expire; Dad would have Helped her.

Reactions: Monetauro
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes