jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Every single post you've made has been in this thread and most of them have been complaining. If you don't want to share D you don't have to. If you don't like the game, don't play it.

Its super easy to avoid, you can literally change the relationships in-game whenever you want. There isn't any NTR; go play an NTR game. What happens in those games and what happens in this aren't even comparable.

Dec 2, 2019
Every single post you've made has been in this thread and most of them have been complaining. If you don't want to share D you don't have to. If you don't like the game, don't play it.

Its super easy to avoid, you can literally change the relationships in-game whenever you want. There isn't any NTR; go play an NTR game. What happens in those games and what happens in this aren't even comparable.
Me?

Dec 2, 2019

I like the game or things wouldn't bother me, I'd just go on to another. This thread is about the game, that's why I'm in it. I still don't know why you continue to analyze peoples post history or why you think which threads I or anyone else have posted in are relevant.

Dec 2, 2019
Nothing behind F’s back (at least no dude behind his back - D has already played with Olivia and Elena behind F’s back).

It is possible D, with F’s knowledge and approval, could have sex in the other room with a male without F being in that room. Not a guarantee, but a possibility.

That would not be NTR since we are narrowly defining NTR to include a “stealing of affections” - see the etymology below:

Netora as a Japanese term for cuckoldry literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with."

Etymology
From (ne, “ ”) +‎ (toru, “to ”)
Well if you really want to appease the people who want to see Martin featured sexually and wanted to be really progressive rather than cliche then you could have MC banging Martin while D is in the other room or Martin banging MC while he's banging D or vice versa. I mean if you're bound and determined to feature things that go against established character profiles in the name of progressive sexuality then you might as well go full bore. Right? I mean obviously it's important to you to push boundaries with the characters so why not?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Nothing behind F’s back (at least no dude behind his back - D has already played with Olivia and Elena behind F’s back).

It is possible D, with F’s knowledge and approval, could have sex in the other room with a male without F being in that room. Not a guarantee, but a possibility.

That would not be NTR since we are narrowly defining NTR to include a “stealing of affections” - see the etymology below:

Netora as a Japanese term for cuckoldry literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with."

Etymology
From (ne, “ ”) +‎ (toru, “to ”)
There will be something close to that fetish with D, but I think it will be close. In any case, whether there is or not, it will not take away my sleep, it's just a game, also because we will have the option of not seeing it, as easy as pressing a button as happened in Chapter 2 or choosing another path.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I don't know, but maybe these people who are so bothered by this subject may actually just get tired of the game creating stories based on F being jealous of D. And the fear of losing her. (thus causing the player to have these feelings too).
There are countless times this has happened throughout the game. With other women it may not affect so many players, but with other men...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My eyes still allow me to read these comments, it's a sign that I still don't hate the word NTR to death, for now. One more thread, another discussion of NTR without being NTR. Let's see if we look for the definition of the word in Google, because it's already insulting.
I don't think you can ever escape that topic it's just one of those things that always seems to cause such debate even in Non-NTR threads it always manages to pop up and the circle just repeats itself in every other thread.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I don't know, but maybe these people who are so bothered by this subject may actually just get tired of the game creating stories based on F being jealous of D. And the fear of losing her. (thus causing the player to have these feelings too).
There are countless times this has happened throughout the game. With other women it may not affect so many players, but with other men...
Well, that's why these games are tagged with adult-only content (+18). If there is any susceptible person, or with some psychological problem or trauma, them should try to avoid such games, and for that there is the information in the main post. If there is no tag or reference that names the existence of such a fetish or path, then there should be no problem. The rest is a matter of taste.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well, that's why these games are tagged with adult-only content (+18). If there is any susceptible person, or with some psychological problem or trauma, them should try to avoid such games, and for that there is the information in the main post. If there is no tag or reference that names the existence of such a fetish or path, then there should be no problem. The rest is a matter of taste.
It's not about "psychological issues", it about the fact that the MC goes from being afraid of losing her, to sharing her without a second thought and now we've been told that she'll probably fuck other guys all by herself. The game has gone to "let's find excuses for D to fuck practically everyone" with zero built up.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It's not about "psychological issues", it about the fact that the MC goes from being afraid of losing her, to sharing her without a second thought and now we've been told that she'll probably fuck other guys all by herself. The game has gone to "let's find excuses for D to fuck practically everyone" with zero built up.
There isn't here nor will there be any forced fetish. In the game nothing will happen without choosing a path. All content that appears will be caused by our choices. Our actions will have consequences on the fate of F and D. I recommend that you choose with caution if you don't want to see what you don't like.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
There isn't here nor will there be any forced fetish. In the game nothing will happen without choosing a path. All content that appears will be caused by our choices. Our actions will have consequences on the fate of F and D. I recommend that you choose with caution if you don't want to see what you don't like.
I know that and I've repeatedly said that I won't play any paths that include sharing with other guys. That doesn't change the fact that the game suddenly changed to something completely different after that last update. I know a lot of people are here looking for fap material, but isn't it justified to expect from a vn to actually make some sense or at least have some sort of coherence?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I know that and I've repeatedly said that I won't play any paths that include sharing with other guys. That doesn't change the fact that the game suddenly changed to something completely different after that last update. I know a lot of people are here looking for fap material, but isn't it justified to expect from a vn to actually make some sense or at least have some sort of coherence?
I'm sorry I fail to see what you are talking about: These so called changes have been in the works since the beginning of Ch. 2 or before and have been anticipated by many. The fact that you have espoused your personal route choice is commendable. Jeff Steele wrote that this corruption narrative was equated to a Steam locomotive, slow to start but consistantly increasing in speed until it reaches full velocity. We are now reaching that peak has changed the destination has not.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, but what you are saying is about couples, not just one of them getting fucked while the other one is sitting around doing nothing. Swinging involves exchange of partners not just a free pass to fuck someone else. The post I replied to, didn't say that there will be swinging and they just won't be in the same room, but that just D will fuck someone else.
You are placing too many conditions on the terms in a seeming attempt to label something as NTR, which I feel is inflammatory to the actual discussion of this game, IMHO.

I've shown that such a label doesn't apply here and we should consider discussing what's actually happening vs terms which set some people off into black/white turnoffs.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You are placing too many conditions on the terms in a seeming attempt to label something as NTR, which I feel is inflammatory to the actual discussion of this game, IMHO.

I've shown that such a label doesn't apply here and we should consider discussing what's actually happening vs terms which set some people off into black/white turnoffs.
We obviously see things differently, but that's normal. If everyone had the same views about everything, life would be boring. Anyway. You're right, there's no point on talking about things that haven't happen in the game yet. When we actually see how everything is going to be depicted/portrayed (I'm not sure what's the right word here) we might talk about this again.

Reactions: fried
Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone know what the update schedule for DMD will be now that Melody is (kinda) done? Will Mr Dots be releasing DMD updates multiple months in a row? Sorry if this has already been answered. Couldn't find anything while searching.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I fail to understand why so many people continue to push the NTR narrative, when it's been clearly stated many times, that that will not be part of this game, ever.

Reactions: fried
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes