Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
pretty sure it's been flat out said she'll never do anything (with guys) behind our back and that we'll be involved in any encounter she has with a man.
Nothing behind F’s back (at least no dude behind his back - D has already played with Olivia and Elena behind F’s back).

It is possible D, with F’s knowledge and approval, could have sex in the other room with a male without F being in that room. Not a guarantee, but a possibility.

That would not be NTR since we are narrowly defining NTR to include a “stealing of affections” - see the etymology below:

Netora as a Japanese term for cuckoldry literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with."

Etymology
From (ne, “ ”) +‎ (toru, “to ”)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Nothing behind F’s back (at least no dude behind his back - D has already played with Olivia and Elena behind F’s back).

It is possible D, with F’s knowledge and approval, could have sex in the other room with a male without F being in that room. Not a guarantee, but a possibility.

That would not be NTR since we are narrowly defining NTR to include a “stealing of affections” - see the etymology below:

Netora as a Japanese term for cuckoldry literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with."

Etymology
Netorase (willing cuckold) is still NTR and it's definilety not sharing anymore.
Share: a part or portion of a larger amount which is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute.
So if the MC is in a different room like you said, and she's just fucking someone else, it's no longer sharing but lending...
Or, you know... whoring her out.

Reactions: Tholio

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Netorase (willing cuckold) is still NTR and it's definilety not sharing anymore.
Share: a part or portion of a larger amount which is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute.
So if the MC is in a different room like you said, and she's just fucking someone else, it's no longer sharing but lending...
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Just don’t play the sharing path and you will be fine.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I agree with Eddie - again. The line between cuckoldry and NTR is now as blurred as futanari and dickgirls...It's almost playing with words at this point.
If that thing has to happen, it hope it will be clearly stated in the game and, by extension, easily avoidable. Sharing in a threesome is not the same as givingyour girl to someone else.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Just don’t play the sharing path and you will be fine.
I won't play it because like I've said before it doesn't make sense to me, but it still doesn't change the fact that if you have her fuck someone else without the MC's participation, it's not just sharing anymore and it's definitely not something they are doing as a couple. That's what netorase is.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I won't play it because like I've said before it doesn't make sense to me, but it still doesn't change the fact that if you have her fuck someone else without the MC's participation, it's not just sharing anymore and it's definitely not something they are doing as a couple. That's what netorase is.
I disagree.

Reactions: Capt Scarlet

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree with Eddie - again. The line between cuckoldry and NTR is now as blurred as futanari and dickgirls...It's almost playing with words at this point.
If that thing has to happen, it hope it will be clearly stated in the game and, by extension, easily avoidable. Sharing in a threesome is not the same as givingyour girl to someone else.
How more easy avoidable you want it to be?You literaly have the option to put all relationships ON or OFF,no matter what you choose to this point of the game.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I disagree.
And it's you right to do so. It's obvious you don't want to call some things what they actually are, just to avoid the forbidden N-word, but calling a steak "broccoli" before you eat it, doesn't make you vegan. Having her fuck someone else with the MC playing the role of her pimp waiting for the "client" to finish his business in the next room, will attract only NTR fans, as most of the sharing paths involving other guys. Anyway, there's no reason for me to continue this conversation since it's not going anywhere.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
She's her own person and can get agreement with F to sleep with other guys in a swinging manner out of respect for being open+honest with each other, but he's not her pimp and she makes her own decisions. Likewise if F wanted to swing with her knowledge.

NTR is cheating and/or being unfaithful, even though it's more complex than that before translating from Japanese:

Regardless of the complexity involved, NTR isn't about accepted swinging with others, nor is it an open relationship that still maintains the core partners without deceit.

There is a hidden or unfaithful aspect to NTR which is not what DMD is proposing to offer and the presence of someone in a room or not doesn't change the aspect of it being an openly admitted sharing of sexual activities with others ... with no attempt to hide that activity or be unfaithful to the other partner in the process.

Some modern-day subcultures are fixated on cuckoldry as an insult and have abused the terminology to include all sorts of things in the most negative fashion possible. NTR has been thrown under that umbrella at times and this is a problem for those who see that terminology as failing us due to misuse.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
She's her own person and can get agreement with F to sleep with other guys in a swinging manner out of respect for being open+honest with each other, but he's not her pimp and she makes her own decisions.

NTR is cheating and/or being unfaithful, even though it's more complex than that before translating from Japanese:

Regardless of the complexity involved, NTR isn't about accepted sharing of each other with others, an open relationship or similar that still maintains the core relationship. There is a hidden or unfaithful aspect to NTR which is not what DMD is proposing to offer and the presence of someone in a room or not doesn't change the aspect of it being an openly admitted sharing of sexual activities with others ... with no attempt to hide that activity or be unfaithful to the other partner in the process.
That's netorare, I'm talking about netoraSe. Different thing, that doesn't involve cheating or unfaithfulness and that's why it usually translates to "willing cuckold". If you look it up there are like 7 or 8 different types of NTR, but the most commonly used are netorare (what you explained), netorase (fucking someone else with your partners blessings and sometimes their presence but just as an "audience") and netori, which is something like reverse netorare, where you are NTR-ing someone else.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
That's netorare, I'm talking about netoraSe. Different thing, that doesn't involve cheating or unfaithfulness and that's why it usually translates to "willing cuckold". If you look it up there are like 7 or 8 different types of NTR, but the most commonly used are netorare (what you explained), netorase (fucking someone else with your partners blessings and sometimes their presence but just as an "audience") and netori, which is something like reverse netorare, where you are NTR-ing someone else.
If you want to split hairs, then consider using the NTRS abbreviation - you used "NTR" and as we've seen, that doesn't apply here. There's a reason they are two different words and acronyms.

As it is, Netorase is more about wanting to be cuckolded than just agreed-upon swinging for specific dates, I feel - see the link I offered, perhaps.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If you want to split hairs, then consider using the NTRS abbreviation - you used "NTR" and as we've seen, that doesn't apply here. There's a reason they are two different words and acronyms.

As it is, Netorase is more about wanting to be cuckolded than just agreed-upon swinging for specific dates, I feel - see the link I offered, perhaps.
I'm not talking about the swinging parts, I'm talking about D fucking other guys without the MC's presence. That's neither sharing nor swinging. It's her fucking someone else.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm not talking about the swinging parts, I'm talking about D fucking other guys without the MC's presence. That's neither sharing nor swinging. It's her fucking someone else.
Being in the room or not makes no difference - if they agreed and especially if the sexual-only time with other swinging partners is known/planned between them, it's still swinging.

In swinging, the default dynamic is a primary relationship of one couple. As opposed to cheating, the partners are honest and open with each other about their sexual relationships with others. Sex with other people is typically an activity couples engage in together.
Swinger couples also define their preferences in other ways. For example, there are distinctions for same-room-only couples, as opposed to couples who are comfortable with separate rooms.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Being in the room or not makes no difference - if they agreed and especially if the sexual-only time with other swinging partners is known/planned between them, it's still swinging.

Yeah, but what you are saying is about couples, not just one of them getting fucked while the other one is sitting around doing nothing. Swinging involves exchange of partners not just a free pass to fuck someone else. The post I replied to, didn't say that there will be swinging and they just won't be in the same room, but that just D will fuck someone else.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2019

Etymology
sounds like bs rationalization to me...

Dec 2, 2019
She's her own person and can get agreement with F to sleep with other guys in a swinging manner out of respect for being open+honest with each other, but he's not her pimp and she makes her own decisions. Likewise if F wanted to swing with her knowledge.

Regardless of the complexity involved, NTR isn't about accepted swinging with others, nor is it an open relationship that still maintains the core partners without deceit.

There is a hidden or unfaithful aspect to NTR which is not what DMD is proposing to offer and the presence of someone in a room or not doesn't change the aspect of it being an openly admitted sharing of sexual activities with others ... with no attempt to hide that activity or be unfaithful to the other partner in the process.

Some modern-day subcultures are fixated on cuckoldry as an insult and have abused the terminology to include all sorts of things in the most negative fashion possible. NTR has been thrown under that umbrella at times and this is a problem for those who see that terminology as failing us due to misuse.

Except she's not a person, she's a character and she has no free will and is subject to the obviously prejudicial whims of the writing staff to enact their personal agenda no matter how that may conflict with how the characters have been developed previously...

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes