cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I suspect file size and Patreon policy
file size (unless has superfast net and paid mega account dling gigs will take time), nothing to do with patreon since this isn't in patreon anymore.

Any word on when we'll get more info on the new game? They said the title and plot and some previews would be released, I was hoping it'd be this weekend.
prolly around mid-jan.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hope the Mr.dots team continues their current character and game format for the new game, and not create some VN that strays too far from their winning formula; player POV, hot blonde (or redhead) girl, slutty friend working with MC towards main girl's sexual corruption.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
technically only swinging is with olivia and graham and with margo
I hope to see a full swap with Olivia and Graham next time the couples get together- there has been too much set up work for Graham just to be a voyeur- would also be a good way to show some appreciation for the sweet deal they are getting on the apartment- speaking of which F&D are going to need to be finding a bigger place soon if you are following the Harem path(Prob with the $$ when D wins the model competition)
I guess F will then be put out to stud- not a bad way to go

Last edited:

Rod14

Jan 2, 2020
Bonjour je me doute que cela a déjà été dit
mais je suis bloqué au 2ème chapitre, j'ai l'erreur Roll back error j'ai beau faire annulé mais ca ne marche pas
pouvez vous svp m'aider .
J'ai également commencé le chapitre 3 vu que je peux plus joueur au 2 pour le moment et arrive au jour 34, ca me dit "congratulation" bref je ne peux pas aller plus loi
encore désolé si c a déjà été repeté plusieurs fois

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Bonjour je me doute que cela a déjà été dit
mais je suis bloqué au 2ème chapitre, j'ai l'erreur Roll back error j'ai beau faire annulé mais ca ne marche pas
pouvez vous svp m'aider .
J'ai également commencé le chapitre 3 vu que je peux plus joueur au 2 pour le moment et arrive au jour 34, ca me dit "congratulation" bref je ne peux pas aller plus loi
encore désolé si c a déjà été repeté plusieurs fois
English only here ;)

Rod14

Jan 2, 2020
ok, sorry I don’t speak English so I use a translator
Hello I suspect that has already been said
but I am stuck in the 2nd chapter, I have the error Roll back error I can make cancel but it does not work
can you please help me .
I also started chapter 3 as I can no longer play 2 for the moment and arrive at day 34, it says "congratulation" I can’t go any further
again sorry if c has already been repeated several times

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Author is Liar. He said info about new game will be in first week of January. its gone.
Teeeechnically we have until the end of tomorrow, but like I said earlier, it seemed to me the first weekend would have been a natural time to release some solid info. Just name, basic plot, maybe a pic of the main girl etc. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see, unless @JeffSteel can give us any crumbs.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes