Couga54

Mar 12, 2019
Goddamnit this game is took me for 100%, every second of the game I was hoping that Lucas will die and I was so worried about my little angel.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Mr Dots new game will be a brother and sister VN

I hope for lots of kissing and pregnancy would make my day.
On a technical level, you can see an improvement in the models even from Melody, which was an improvement in turn over DMD. So I like the progress in that sense. Other hand, this main girl seems a little bland, kind of cookie-cutter. I suppose I'm just going to be cursed to always prefer the side girls in MrDots' games. Elena>>D, Fi+Xianne>>>Melody, and presumably the trend will continue. I have faith in the team to do something worthwhile, especially now we're back to the 'cest, as God intended. That whole 'people who aren't related having romantic and sexual relationships' stuff, I mean I'm not judging, but... :D

Reactions: T.Geiger

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Well, I have to say my first initial impression is it looks underwhelming. The main female looks a lot more 'mature' than what we had with D and Melody. And the male looks like a generic doofus. Looks about as exciting as watching Ken and Barbie.

Of course first impressions can be misleading and all that, I'll wait for more info.

Oct 24, 2019
Does this game have no original sound?
No this game does not have sound, like most Ren'Py games on this site. I already know what your next question will likely be.
Then why do you have the audio volume settings in the menu?
The answer is simply that it is easier to leave those settings in the menu and not need them then it is to removed them and then need to add them back in if the dev decides to add audio in the future.

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
Hey all ... I was wondering if anyone knows how to chance the dialog text size?? I normally change it in the gui.rpy but this game doesnt seem to have one ... I know nothing about Ren'Py at all and these old eyes suck anymore ... I guess I need a bigger monitor or coke bottles :geek:

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
Well, I have to say my first initial impression is it looks underwhelming. The main female looks a lot more 'mature' than what we had with D and Melody. And the male looks like a generic doofus. Looks about as exciting as watching Ken and Barbie.

Of course first impressions can be misleading and all that, I'll wait for more info.
That kinda hurts me lol. I was just taken aback about how the MC looks a fucking lot like me.

• Haha
Reactions: Watcher X
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes