Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
I don't understand people, if you don't want an option with Martin, then don't choose it. Will someone force you to choose that option at the begining of the game? No. But if you choose it secretly to see what will happen, then don't cry about it. That means you want to see that path intentionally. It means you refuse but it's your fetish too.

There is an interesting tradition in this site. If someone post a reply about a fetish, such as "In this path, this happening... or is there any option for this kind of path etc.", then all the guardians of the other fetishes get out from their cave and scream " Nooooooooooooo!!", " no option will beeee"," don't confuse the devs mind!!!" or " not an option I want to choose..".

If a review on this thread is not your cup of tea, not your fetish, then don't see it. You don't have to inform us how you feel about all of the fetishes. If that fetish exist in the game then let people who chose that path, talk with each other. You don't have to write your opinion. If it's not in the game, then say "No. dev said it will not be in the game". Is that hard?

If I see a vanilla game on this site, I "do not" write a comment and say "OMG that vanilla-shit again? This game goes to my ignore list!!!" Why don't I write something like this to every vanilla game thread? Am I dumb? If people love vanilla games why would I call it "vanilla-shit"? But some people do it for the other fetishes. We don't have to see why that game goes in to your ignore list. We will still play it. And I don't want to see "shit" comments on a game's thread that I'm pleading.

For this game, if I see someone like Elena in real life, I would shove 5 cheeseburgers down her throat to gain her some weight. But I don't write "anything" if someone post a reply saying he has a fetish for Elena, or he wants to have a threesome with her etc. I don't make fun of it or curse it. But why you do this for Martin?

Don't worry guys!!! Martin will not come out of the screen and fuck you in real life. This is a game. Yesss a game. You are clicking it with your mouse. And the mouse is yours!!!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D being pregnant would not be as earth-shaking as Elena being pregnant.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
D being pregnant would not be as earth-shaking as Elena being pregnant.
Elena being pregnant give her the chance to stay with F from now on.

Pregnant Elena and not or but "and" D being pregnant at the same time. :love: :love: :love:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Elena being pregnant give her the chance to stay with F from now on.

Pregnant Elena and not or but "and" D being pregnant at the same time. :love: :love: :love:
Anf of course, their children would be twins ... monozygotic twins, but one a boy and one a girl #heyitsfantasy

Reactions: RustyV

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have not updated this in over a year but here you go.

My top game list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Completed games.
This has become my top played and its completed.
Katawa Shoujo :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also play a lot of low content games like "The Tyrant" and "Freeloading Family" and many more.
"The Tyrant"

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes