Ecchi-Lover44

Jan 8, 2018
- Mod incompatible with current v.16 release. -

Overview
Figuring out how to carry over savedata from Chapter 1 -> 2 have proved difficult for most,
so I've made a small script that allows you to craft savedata used for Chapter 2 in no time at all.
Included some default routes for you to choose, but you're able to make a custom route
ingame, after activating the secret menu. Make sure to read on for how to activate.​

How to activate?
Type in the famous while playing DMD to active the script. The Konami code currently doesn't work if you load a game. So start a new game, type in names for F & D, and you're set. In case you loaded a game, you start the script manually with
Code:
jump qplaych2
What it does:
When you activate the cheat, a new screen will appear. This is relevant for the transition between chapter 1 and 2, or if you want to redo some of the choices that matters towards Chapter 2, in your current playthough. You will be taken though a short menu using DMD assets, highlighting choices and ending with a cheat-screen to alter D's stats. When you're done, it returns you to where you left off, but you're able to play chapter 2, with the choices you just selected.
Just add the file into your ..\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\game folder, and it loads at next startup.

Known errors:
Starting the script from the console, returns you to the console afterwards. Only a minor visual bug until a new picture loads.

*edit: Updated D-path for big severance payout.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this will be well recieved.
Only thing left to say, is:
so will you be making a new mod so that you can modify this

Ecchi-Lover44

Jan 8, 2018
I did have some notes for a more complete mod, but when I got back to it, Maim Lain has already completed another mod for DMD (and alot of other games). He/She have a patreon I can recommend, if you really like this. The quality of those mods surpass what I would have made anyways ;)
well i do hope you will make that complete mode it would be handy to modivy some atributes like BDSM and the like that was espialy what drew me in

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes