a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Love this game. But where does pregnancy come into play?
Right now the only pregnancy I am aware of is Olivia's by her dad.

I did not screw her when the chance arose so do not know if it would have made a difference in who the daddy would have been.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Love this game. But where does pregnancy come into play?
besides olivia no other preggos, d will/might get preggo in future updates (player choice if yes or no).'

I did not screw her when the chance arose so do not know if it would have made a difference in who the daddy would have been.
no diff, baby is still graham's, f asks it from olivia and she says it's not his.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Pregnancy for D may be a choice at the end of the game like it was in Melody. In that the player may be able to choose either D becoming pregnant and living a private life with the MC or not getting pregnant and pursuing a career as a famous fashion model.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Pregnancy for D may be a choice at the end of the game like it was in Melody. In that the player may be able to choose either D becoming pregnant and living a private life with the MC or not getting pregnant and pursuing a career as a famous fashion model.
Maternity clothes need modeling.

Sep 21, 2017
not confirmed on any ways, not even d's pregnancy. just hinted that it might happen.
I think mr.dots should turn DMD into a season thing like in anime. season 1 D is in high school season 2 D in college...season 3 "married" life with F...season 4 preggers!...so yeah....i really don't want it to end

Last edited:
Reactions: Dvvalin

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
uwoooo, what will happen with D if shared to Martin? will it like any other game, getting NTR-ed, They become carrve for it?

hmm it will come soon.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
From all indications a sharing D with Martin episode will be an option.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if in the next update there will finally be some scenes from sharing daughter.
Personally, I would not like to share my daughter, but out of curiosity I would see scenes :D

Reactions: fbass and Cami_Seta

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think mr.dots should turn DMD into a season thing like in anime. season 1 D is in high school season 2 D in college...season 3 "married" life with F...season 4 preggers!...so yeah....i really don't want it to end
except dmd most likely ends this year.

A lot more than hinted at - she is showing signs of a possible early pregnancy already
well yea but that can be seen 1 way or other aka being preggo or not.

uwoooo, what will happen with D if shared to Martin? will it like any other game, getting NTR-ed, They become carrve for it?

hmm it will come soon.
not again. NO NTR.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes