RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Each Chapter in DMD should have it's own subtitle to maybe show they're stand alone units.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. enable console, 2. open console, 3. type in console new attribute for stat(s), 4. exit console.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
this is the hardest moment of my life. why the developers hate me, I won’t wait for the end of February, I’m going crazy, I have a breakdown that the addict never had, the Nazis didn’t torture Jews like that, I need a dose of DMD, I'm empty, my mind counts seconds until the end of February, AAAAAAAAA

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
this is the hardest moment of my life. why the developers hate me, I won’t wait for the end of February, I’m going crazy, I have a breakdown that the addict never had, the Nazis didn’t torture Jews like that, I need a dose of DMD, I'm empty, my mind counts seconds until the end of February, AAAAAAAAA
Steady on! It's fine to make a comparison, but I think that's a bit much, even if you are trying to be funny.
:((n)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
not all people understand such sarcasm, if you could not understand it, I do not blame you
"not all people" means "most people".

Check out Poe's law:

Pay special attention to Jerry Schwarz' comments:

"Avoid sarcasm and facetious remarks.
Without the voice inflection and body language of personal communication these are easily misinterpreted. A sideways smile, :), has become widely accepted on the net as an indication that "I'm only kidding". If you submit a satiric item without this symbol, no matter how obvious the satire is to you, do not be surprised if people take it seriously. "

• Angry
Reactions: xSessive and bakuon

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
not all people understand such sarcasm, if you could not understand it, I do not blame you
I understood it all right. As for sarcasm it's a poor choice of words and to use it like that is irrespective of the comment they made. I don't agree with how they used either it, as I said it's a very poor choice of words and they could've used something better than what they did to say the least. To use a group of people who faced a mass extermination as an example as a phrase, throwaway comment or not, it is in my opinion, a really poor choice of words to say the least.

So please tell me that you don't condone their choice of words. If you do then your as much at fault as them for using it.

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
"not all people" means "most people".

Check out Poe's law:

Pay special attention to Jerry Schwarz' comments:

Without the voice inflection and body language of personal communication these are easily misinterpreted. A sideways smile, :), has become widely accepted on the net as an indication that "I'm only kidding". If you submit a satiric item without this symbol, no matter how obvious the satire is to you, do not be surprised if people take it seriously. "
whom did I offend?

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
I understood it all right. As for sarcasm it's a poor choice of words and to use it like that is irrespective of the comment they made. I don't agree with how they used either it, as I said it's a very poor choice of words and they could've used something better than what they did to say the least. To use a group of people who faced a mass extermination as an example as a phrase, throwaway comment or not, it is in my opinion, a really poor choice of words to say the least.

So please tell me that you don't condone their choice of words. If you do then your as much at fault as them for using it.
this is a history!!! that everyone should remember and know, I could offend only a fascist, whom the court did not execute, because I recalled his affairs. you were there? What hurt you?

Reactions: xSessive

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
only as long as we remember how scary it was, it will never happen again. if we forget this, history may repeat itself.

Tihoem

Dec 21, 2018
what??? look through the forum, incest, bestiality, bdsm .... and you judge me for what I just said, how can my condition be when I wait to continue the game? WTF???

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
whom did I offend?
You said "not all people understand such sarcasm".

Again, I quote from the article I linked:

Without the voice inflection and body language of personal communication these are easily misinterpreted. A sideways smile, :), has become widely accepted on the net as an indication that "I'm only kidding". If you submit a satiric item without this symbol, no matter how obvious the satire is to you, do not be surprised if people take it seriously.[5]"

You should read what I quoted.

Who did you offend? I don't know. I'm just saying if you're going to be sarcastic on the internet, you need to indicate that somehow, or people will take you seriously.

Also, the way you keep stepping in the dog doo (metaphorically) indicates to me that you're not familiar with the site rules. You should read them. https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-09-29.5589/

• Angry

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
what??? look through the forum, incest, bestiality, bdsm .... and you judge me for what I just said, how can my condition be when I wait to continue the game? WTF???
did you just seriously try to compare incest and bondage to the fucking holocaust?!?!?!

look, not knowing where you are on the spectrum, i'll just say, that shit aint cool....

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes