goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Maybe keep your global warming denier bullshit out of the game forum - not everyone here is aware that extreme idealogues created an anti-science cottage industry for political purposes:
Dude - his "global warming denier bullshit" has just as much right to be here as your "Greta Thunberg wannabe bullshit". As in, none.

Rule #2 - https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-09-29.5589/ . Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics.

That goes for you too, slackster

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Don't see a moderator tag under your avatar and whats with the bullshit quoting me as a global warming denier?
HE said you were a global warming denier. I'm just warning (warming? :) ) you (BOTH of you) to knock it off before the mods come in and smack you down.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Fair enough
Just don't throw your money away on charities that only spend 0.32% of what you donate to helping animals. Someone pass on the financial report I linked to MrDots team if they can

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let's not debate semantics over a horrible summer for everyone in Australia. Let's be glad that at least Mr Dots is giving them money to help.
Have a heart, people. Or learn to use a heart. No matter what any of you post about anything concerning Australia, there is one indisputable fact- It's a horrible summer for EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in Australia.
This is neither the place or time to debate that. If you don't like Mr Dots donating to that charity, put you money where your mouth is and donate to another charity to at least show you can talk about it.
I'm an American and I've donated Australia. But I wish I could more...
If subbing one month to Mr Dots would help at least something in Australia, isn't it worth both the support and the game?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mr.Dots (and his supporters) donating to help to lessen a horrible tragedy is good.
I'm just thankful where I live isn't going through something like that. West Virginia has enough problems.

Reactions: Les_Riggs and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dude - his "global warming denier bullshit" has just as much right to be here as your "Greta Thunberg wannabe bullshit". As in, none.
I don't appreciate misinformation/lies which seek to undercut MrDots' effort to be helpful here, or perhaps you missed my various references to such. Dude.

Science isn't controversial in this case and MrDots seeks to help a bad situation in his own small way through a good charity, but politics of ignorance thwarts that measure: hence, why I called out that bs. If you can't see the diference, I can't help you.

Note I offered no politics of my own in defense of MrDots' effort.

I'm OK with muttdoggy slapping me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Les_Riggs

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If the author of the game decided to give part of his money to charity and wants others to follow his example, then one could say that all donations for the game for the month (or several months) are sent to charity. Or ask all the patrons to transfer the money not to him but to the wildlife fund. And so it looks like PR against the backdrop of a natural disaster. In addition, there are many other problems in the world. For example, people in Africa die of hunger, etc. Why did only Australia's problem deserve the attention of the author?
In general, charity is a good thing, but it is praised by charity or using it for your own purposes nullifies good intentions.

People pay money for the game and wait the game. How the author wants to manage this money, let him decide for himself. As well as people who are not indifferent to the tragedy of Australia, they can independently transfer donations directly to the fund. The principle: donating to the game separately, donations to the fund separately...

Reactions: Ed B

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
If the author of the game decided to give part of his money to charity and wants others to follow his example, then one could say that all donations for the game for the month (or several months) are sent to charity. Or ask all the patrons to transfer the money not to him but to the wildlife fund. And so it looks like PR against the backdrop of a natural disaster. In addition, there are many other problems in the world. For example, people in Africa die of hunger, etc. Why did only Australia's problem deserve the attention of the author?
In general, charity is a good thing, but it is praised by charity or using it for your own purposes nullifies good intentions.

People pay money for the game and wait the game. How the author wants to manage this money, let him decide for himself. As well as people who are not indifferent to the tragedy of Australia, they can independently transfer donations directly to the fund. The principle: donating to the game separately, donations to the fund separately...
The DMD post mentioning the $5 donation makes no reference to the game. The post does however offer an additional treat to those who would not donate otherwise, in the form of what I suppose are nudes of DMD characters.

It also gives a direct link to an AU wildlife organisation that handles donations, if you want to donate and don't care about the nudes.

I'm not sure what you're actually disapproving of here, but maybe I am misunderstanding your intent; I had trouble parsing it.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
You clearly didn't even bother to read MrDots' write-up on the donation page.
His main writer is Australian, THAT'S why the cause has his attention, and why he wants to help.

It's incredible some of the BS people post on this site, just to draw attention to themselves, when all this dev and team are trying to do is a kind, selfless thing. He doesn't need to do a damn thing, yet, he has, and has most peoples respect for that.
Who's to say he hasn't donated to other charities that we don't know about? :cautious:

EdIt: Agreed preglovr12. If none of you have anything positive to say about any dev donating and raising money for a charity, it sure as hell has no place here. Or anywhere for that matter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Everyone
Hello all, apologies for the lack of communication, had a day off yesterday.
Well, you guys are incredible!
You well and truly smashed the $1,000 mark, and that number continues to rise.
I'll give it until January 27th, which should be the earliest point for us to make our donation toWildlife Australia.
I will also post up a shot of the exact figure that will be donated into this charity - and put "Fans of MrDotsGames" as the name of the donator.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and for those of you in Australia, I hope you received some of the much-needed downpour that came down the past couple of days in parts of the country.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
You clearly didn't even bother to read MrDots' write-up on the donation page.
His main writer is Australian, THAT'S why the cause has his attention, and why he wants to help.

It's incredible some of the BS people post on this site, just to draw attention to themselves, when all this dev and team are trying to do is a kind, selfless thing. He doesn't need to do a damn thing, yet, he has, and has most peoples respect for that.
Who's to say he hasn't donated to other charities that we don't know about? :cautious:

EdIt: Agreed preglovr12. If none of you have anything positive to say about any dev donating and raising money for a charity, it sure as hell has no place here. Or anywhere for that matter.
Believe preglovr12 wasn't pointing towards people talking about donating but was saying that the whole donation pledge in general doesn't belong in this thread...FULLY agree

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes