slackster

Feb 1, 2017
After that they can get this nice cup set.

View attachment 523244

in all seriousness - no, because we have a strict policy:

View attachment 523245
I guess the Father would be in trouble of drowning in the streams were to cross

In all seriousness though- I wonder whether the fact that he has been nailing Elena will be addressed or not (looking forward to the rework of Elena's jarring comments from last update)
With not much time left before DMD wraps up I hope we don't spend too much time on the issue and spend the time on showing what the girls are capable of in more detailed depraved sex scenes

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rythan25
Dec 15, 2019
Hi, I just finished chapter 1.
For play chapter 2 I must extract chapter 2 in the same dir, so I will have 2 exe and one only game dir with mixed content?
Or what?
thanx!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I just finished chapter 1.
For play chapter 2 I must extract chapter 2 in the same dir, so I will have 2 exe and one only game dir with mixed content?
Or what?
thanx!
No, each one is separate games.
Just remember what you have from chapter 1 for chapter 2 start if it does not bring over your current numbers.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Man! I thought DMD will be released this month but it looks like it got pushed to Feb? why? are they gonna release their new game this month?

They just finished Melody last Dec so i thought DMD will be this month T.T

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
They are do development on Sunshine Love this month and then will pick up DMD in February.
A short month for so much potential content.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mr.Dots could have supplemented the cost to develop DMD if he got a commission from every developer who has used little D.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Mr.Dots could have supplemented the cost to develop DMD if he got a commission from every developer who has used little D.
When he was making $40,000 + a month when game was in first Chapter, I'm sure he could of made enough to fully fund DMD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes