RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Let's hope you are correct.
But I can't see D banging Martin in the next update, not enough time for the train to leave the station.
Maybe giving Graham a BJ while Olivia fools around with the MC.
If Elena comes back to visit I could see D having full on lesbian sex with her (and possibly Jennifer).

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
But I can't see D banging Martin in the next update, not enough time for the train to leave the station.
When is there going to be another chance?
Unless he stays more than overnight as is the current plan, things will have to move fast.
As I mentioned earlier the stage is set for an awesome MFF and MFMF scenes now the ice has been broken between the characters you mentioned

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hope there is a M+D progressive flirting leading to a hard core sex romp in this update. Slow is nice but gets old when there are months between updates. But that doesn't seem to be the formula in DMD.
IDK. But maybe Martin will return to see D in the modeling competition.

Reactions: slackster

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
But that doesn't seem to be the formula in DMD.
The last update showed D opening up to new things quite quickly after the group session with Graham and Olivia.
From being uncertain with Elena touching F to letting F fuck Margo in a few days is an accelerated pace.
Hopefully it continues

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The problem with Martin and D banging in the next update is

1- MC doesn't know D wants to
2- Martin doesn't know D wants to
3- Martin and D have very few interactions, maybe 4 in total and half of that is via phone calls. We have no idea if Martin is even interested in D.

Now, I will say that this is different from the Graham and Ryan sharing paths, D actually wants to have sex with Martin unlike Graham and Ryan who shes shown no interest in so far. So, maybe D wants to repay him for letting them borrow the van, Martin would probably go along with it but that still leaves MC needing to be ok with it. This could be the first time D really takes the initiative, with MC's approval obviously.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Ryan who shes shown no interest in so far
She actually admitted she has a crush on Ryan
They talked afterwards about not being shy about admitting that they will find others attractive and to go with it
Just over a month to go until we find out

Reactions: Jeancul

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Slackster could be on to something with how much quicker D is becoming open to try new sexual activities a D+Martin event will be sooner than later. Of course the MC's mouth may have written a check too big for his ego to pay by encouraging D explore sexual options.

IMO the fact that DMD has been going on for so long has created more depth of characters than is available in too many VNs. This in turn enables debate and fan speculation about what will come next.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Of course the MC's mouth may have written a check too big for his ego to pay by encouraging D explore sexual options.
This would be good to explore- We have only seen 1 scene which covers the MC's feelings which was when He sent D to walk in front of him that time

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO I don't see how there can be a D+MC+Martin. What's the MC going to do pretend to walk in on D and Martin and say "Hey you mind if I take a turn at banging my daughter?", or "Hey Martin wanna go and spit roast my daughter?"

Reactions: fellz
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes