RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I agree with both sides of this kissing image debate. DMD is a POV, but there have been occasions when there was a third person from behind shot of the MC. Some of the kissing scenes could be done this way. Plus IF you want first person kissing the view should be of D's face above her nose, this way it looks like D is kissing the MC's eyeball.

Reactions: BloodyMares

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, you're correct. Honestly DMD kissing (you know all these "mwah" pics :p) is quite bad. You can't compare. :love:

View attachment 532170
View attachment 532173
I was just thinking about this the other day while replaying the game. I've been waiting for D to kiss Olivia, Elena, and some of the other girls... but there's no passion to it. Just peck on the lips, and stick the tongue out. So, the "this is a first-person game!" argument is baloney.

Mr. Dots is a consistent developer, but it has it's drawbacks. You can't churn out an update every month with that many renders, and animations without sacrificing something; especially juggling 2 games.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Even kissing like this is better than DMD kissing. View attachment 532174 View attachment 532175 View attachment 532177
Yeah the POV in sex games limits many scenes. I get that the devs might want it to feel like you the gamer are the character, but when you're only showing one specific race colour I don't see the point. Multiple races makes sense as it would give more personality for the different race gamers out there. But if you're doing a single race character then you may as well go ahead and show some chops and do away with limited scene angles.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The scene is from the event where D goes to visit Olivia at he beach.
D is running to the nude beach.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
IMO I don't see how there can be a D+MC+Martin. What's the MC going to do pretend to walk in on D and Martin and say "Hey you mind if I take a turn at banging my daughter?", or "Hey Martin wanna go and spit roast my daughter?"
i agree, but this really does seem to be a world where people sure are accepting of a dad banging his daughter even if we keep saying how much of a secret it should be. i would prefer if Martin never knows the truth and if we want to share her we just give D a bit of a nod and she goes to visit him in his room at night all on her own with Martin thinking he's got to keep it secret from dear old Dad.

Reactions: RustyV

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Should there not be an update today? Or is the new game of Mr Dots already on somewhere? If yes, how is it called?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
New DMD update (v .25) is sopposed to be the end of February.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes