proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i agree, but this really does seem to be a world where people sure are accepting of a dad banging his daughter even if we keep saying how much of a secret it should be. i would prefer if Martin never knows the truth and if we want to share her we just give D a bit of a nod and she goes to visit him in his room at night all on her own with Martin thinking he's got to keep it secret from dear old Dad.
Easiest and most natural way to involve Martin would be if all of them, including Elena (possibly Olivia as well), go to the beach. After few cocktails, Olivia suggests that they move to nudist side of the beach. After many more drinks, it is starting to get dark...

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Easiest and most natural way to involve Martin would be if all of them, including Elena (possibly Olivia as well), go to the beach. After few cocktails, Olivia suggests that they move to nudist side of the beach. After many more drinks, it is starting to get dark...
that is ofc true but i doubt the routes will be connected like that, before going further i will say personally i have no interest in the martin sharing route it will be the only route that i will never play but i have no issue with it being included, now it will have too be possible too do a martin route even if you did not do any other sharing routes the tricky thing will be how too create the route so it makes sense, last i would be very surprised if we will have a martin + d sex scene in the next update not too mention if we also have too include f the most i i think will happend is something with martin watching or maybe she will give him a blowjob while having sex with f, and even that will be very difficult too fit in too the context of the story, still i have great faith in mr. dots team too not let fans down. I will definately be very interested too see how they pull it of.

Reactions: Cami_Seta

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
the way i see it is Martin is visiting, Dad catches him checking out D a few times, he makes some flirty comments to her before bed, D tells Dad and either says she is interested in what he said or not and Dad gives her the nod to "check and see if he needs any help getting ready for bed" and it goes from there. like has been said D won't do anything with a dude unless Dad approves, but Dad might not always be involved in said activity.

i just can't even imagine a scenario where it's a 3 way, Margo just accepting it was enough of a head scratcher but for Martin to just be down with it i just can't picture without some serious leaps in imagination.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Martin won't be the initiator, he'll probably be the last one to know. D will probably initiate it.

I posted a while ago about a potential plausible scenario

I think a fairly simple and realistic buildup would be when he comes to get his van, D/F and him go to a restaurant or something and Martin lets D drive the van (didn't she already do that?).

- Go to a restaurant (to chat, catch up with each other etc.)
- *Choice* D drives the van
- *Choice* Perhaps Martin sits in the backseat behind D and puts his hand on her shoulder to encourage her.
- *Choice* D and or Martin flirt (about the driving skills of D for example)
- Martin spends the night, which would lead to the sharing if the player didn't reject the previous choices.
To expand on this more

Martin comes over to get the van -> MC/D ask Martin to go to a restaurant to catch up -> At the restaurant, D can sit beside Martin or MC (sitting beside Martin is the first step to sharing) -> When they leave, Martin asks D if she wants to drive (yes or no) -> They get home, and watch a movie or play a game -> Then the sharing happens.

The simplest way to get the actual scene is probably by playing a game. Similar to the twister game D/F and E played. There isn't a second bed in the apartment, right? Could let Martin share the bed with MC and D on the sharing route, and he stays on the sofa if not on it.

Last edited:

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
The simplest way to get the actual scene is probably by playing a game. Similar to the twister game D/F and E played. Speaking of which, there isnt' a second bed in the apartment, right? Could let Martin share the bed with MC and D on the sharing route, and he stays on the sofa if not on it.
i like your idea, the driving with Martin subtly hitting on her works well. i don't however see 2 grown men and one of their daughters playing twister though under nearly any circumstance :LOL:

but i really do like the idea of D and Martin 1 on 1 with Martin thinking he just banged his buddies daughter without him knowing instead of some overly contrived 3-way and yet another person just being ok with our current relationship.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
the way i see it is Martin is visiting, Dad catches him checking out D a few times, he makes some flirty comments to her before bed, D tells Dad and either says she is interested in what he said or not and Dad gives her the nod to "check and see if he needs any help getting ready for bed" and it goes from there. like has been said D won't do anything with a dude unless Dad approves, but Dad might not always be involved in said activity.

i just can't even imagine a scenario where it's a 3 way, Margo just accepting it was enough of a head scratcher but for Martin to just be down with it i just can't picture without some serious leaps in imagination.
very valid points my thought is that martin will return for the competition on a share path and thats where a 3 way will take place. At this point of the story i am always interested too see how the team manage different paths, dmd is one of the vn that inspired me too start working on my own vn, still there have been some things happening that just seem out of place in the context of the story one example is ofc the phonecall with elena i am happy too see the team is most likely changing the script for that scene.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
very valid points my thought is that martin will return for the competition on a share path and thats where a 3 way will take place.
i'd be more ok with it happening later like that, let them have a 1 on 1 and then after a little more development the revelation of the relationship can be revealed.

my issue is that the whole Graham thing was supposed to be a "holy shit we aren't alone and other people can accept our choice" moment, but here we are with just about everybody they encounter being totally ok with it right from the get go.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
agree that probadly boils down too limited time too implement all routes before the end, mentioning the graham + olivia path that path i have a lot of issues with how it is implemented, but sharing paths are not my thing hopefully fans of those routes are satisfied.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
According to the walk through:

Chapter 3
A phone call from Martin (apartment scene)
This scene is the beginning of a future MMF scene later in the
game if you are on this path.

I read it at 2 guys (F & Martin ) and D in a sex scene so no solo M & D action at this stage

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
that is true but still the issue here is how will the team implement the route so it at least make some kind of sense, on a share path there will have too happend something in the next update that will lead too something.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
that is true but still the issue here is how will the team implement the route so it at least make some kind of sense, on a share path there will have too happend something in the next update that will lead too something.
i don't think he's going to arrive yet, i thought next update was the competition? though maybe i'm getting the dates confused.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
now when i was thinking about things i have issue with. My main playthrough have always been the pure love route 2 things in the last update, first in the coming week f told d that he would push her out of her comfort zone too help her deal with the challenge of the competition and then the scene on the balcony with the guy watching them, now don´t get me wrong i don´t think the team will let down fans of the pure route i am just curious what those things will lead too on a pure route.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes