Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Our plans for February and the Future of Our First Game!

Greetings to all our supporters all around the world.

Today we would like to share with you details about our plans for February, plans for our new game, as well as our first game.

February will be used to work on the next installment of DMD (v25), which will be released on Saturday, February 29th.

We know that many of our supporters have been eagerly awaiting the next part of the story, which is why we decided to release it before the very first version of Sunshine Love drops in late-March.

Speaking of SL, we have spent the past five weeks (from just after Christmas Day) working on scripts, renders, coding and testing out our new visual novel, to make sure it’s as great as we can possibly make it before next month's release.

After DMD v25 is out, then we will go back to working on SL in March and we will continue to drop some more previews of the characters that will feature in the game.

If you aren’t aware by now, we will be running both games one month on, one month off.

In other words, we will spend one month working on and releasing DMD, and the next month we will work on and release Sunshine Love.

That means updates of DMD will be released more frequently than when we were working on Melody (Previously, DMD updates were being released every three months).

There are also some important changes that my team and I have decided to make for DMD.

I know we’ve said pretty recently that our first visual novel would be wrapped up and completed by the end of the year.

However, due to how much of the story we still have to tell, and given the limited number of releases that we would have had between now and the end of 2020, we know that deep down we would be rushing the endings if we were to conclude our long-running story.

So after much discussion, there will now be a fourth chapter of DMD!

Chapter 3, which we are currently working on, will now end shortly after the frequently mentioned modeling competition that our lovely D will be competing in. We want the fourth chapter to be focused on D's rise to fame, sort of in a way like we did with Melody.

Having a fourth chapter will allow us to focus more on characters that are very close to you and D, such as Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena in Ch.3, rather than the male or minor characters within the story. A lot of you are fans of Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena and we feel they deserve more screen time in the game.

We'll also dedicate one (and maybe two) update this year to do a CH.2 and 3 revision and fix the things that are wrong, the scenes that need better buildup, the achievements for CH.2 and 3, etc. Things you've been asking and reporting since CH.2 ended. We want to make the overall game as best as we can even if we have to stop working on the story for a short time.

For those of you who haven’t played our first game, or if you have no idea where it is being hosted, we post up our DMD announcements, previews and game updates on my Subscribestar page. So you can also (or alternatively) support us on our secondary platform.

You can get the latest version of DMD at this link:
The content for DMD, as well as our new game Sunshine Love has less restrictions than what Patreon allows in terms of content shown if that is something that interests you (totally optional).

We currently have the third-highest supporter base on SS, with our numbers continuing to grow by the day.

A big thank you to everyone who has supported us on our other platform.

Disclaimer: Please note, that if you do decide to support us on SubscribeStar, Paypal is NOT supported on SS.
Therefore, you won't be able to subscribe if you use Paypal and you would have to stay on Patreon to support us. Either way, thanks so much for your continuing support!

That’s it for now guys and girls, we will be in touch again with you all very soon.
Take care,
Mrdots

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That means updates of DMD will be released more frequently than when we were working on Melody (Previously, DMD updates were being released every three months).

So after much discussion, there will now be a fourth chapter of DMD!
Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out?

:whistle: (y) :giggle: :eek: :cool: :p :alien: :geek:

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
We'll also dedicate one (and maybe two) update this year to do a CH.2 and 3 revision and fix the things that are wrong, the scenes that need better buildup, the achievements for CH.2 and 3, etc. Things you've been asking and reporting since CH.2 ended. We want to make the overall game as best as we can even if we have to stop working on the story for a short time.
That's good. I've been procrastinating repalying Chapter 2 for so long that I'll probably wait for these revisions then.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not sure if I like that. I don't want D to become a Supermodel! I want to buy a House and live there with D and Elena, get them both pregnant and then live happily ever after .../THE END
There will probably be a route for both like in Melody.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Well, if you want to play the later chapters, you should download them. If you only want to play chapter 1, just download it.
I think that he asked if he could play all the game by downloading just chapter 1. So the answer is no. To play the entire game, you need to download each chapter, from 1 to 3.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Good to hear they are taking the time to let the story play out instead of rushing things with the CH4 announcement.
Guess that solves the issue of Martin and D which will now have time for a better build up.
Looking forward to the D,E & F sextravaganza in 0.25.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think that he asked if he could play all the game by downloading just chapter 1. So the answer is no. To play the entire game, you need to download each chapter, from 1 to 3.
yea whole game in 1 package would be quite a big.

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
DMD Chapter 4 very very good news but dev said "Having a fourth chapter will allow us to focus more on characters that are very close to you and D, such as Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena in Ch.3, RATHER THAN THE MALE or minor characters within the story. A lot of you are fans of Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena and we feel they deserve more screen time in the game. " But I want to share D men. A bit dissapponinted.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
DMD Chapter 4 very very good news but dev said "Having a fourth chapter will allow us to focus more on characters that are very close to you and D, such as Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena in Ch.3, RATHER THAN THE MALE or minor characters within the story. A lot of you are fans of Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena and we feel they deserve more screen time in the game. " But I want to share D men. A bit dissapponinted.
Well to be honest there hasn't been a lot of other men in D's life from the beginning.
Georgina, Jennifer and Elena have been there form Chapter 1 and the MC & D has had the opportunity to form relationships with them. The only other male in D's life has really only been Graham from Ch1 with Martin and Ryan only coming into the story in Ch 3.

Nevertheless I still hope to see a fleshed out foursome with D, F, Graham and Olivia happen, there is a great opportunity for story telling there. ( It will make things a lot easier for all involved if the Seaside community thinks D & Graham and F & Olivia are together as a way to keep their incestuous relationship a secret)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cami_Seta

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Obviously you can share her in ch.3.Also with the annonce of ch.4 I wonder if we can bring the one left behind at the end of ch.2-Jennifer or Georgina.Or we continue with the 2 routes?

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Don`t forget that mommy is coming back, there might be a nice get together in that as well. Even better if she brings daddy`s old boss along, might be interesting to see if something evolves from that, they both look stunning I.M.O. Everything but sharing D I hope. It`s just not my thing you know! Except for sharing her with other women, that`s something I wouldn`t mind. (I know i am a hypocryte)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes