cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Obviously you can share her in ch.3.Also with the annonce of ch.4 I wonder if we can bring the one left behind at the end of ch.2-Jennifer or Georgina.Or we continue with the 2 routes?
you can reopen j or g path in ch3 after started playing it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
you can reopen j or g path in ch3 after started playing it.
I know,but I bet that will cause some issues later in the game.Like you obviously can't get both threesomes/D+E+J or D+E+G/ at the same time.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In his DMD future plans release Mr.Dots said Chapter 4 will focus on D's rise to supermodel, so by default we can infer D will win the model competition.
Unless it is route dependent, in that if D wins the competition she goes on to a future of fame and debauchery(D sharing route), however if she loses then she and the MC get married and have a family (D only route).
As the tale of 2 D's (pure and slutty) evolves the ability to maintain pathways in every update may become more and more difficult. The D only route could end at Chapter3, while slutty D would go on to Chapter 4.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 584847

huy guys.
Just wanted to ask... Ive just finished the whole playthrough, great game! But now Id like to try something different so is there a way to actually play chapter 2 without previous save? I tried deleting all previous saves in chapter 1 but it didnt help, the game still loads the save game from ch1. :)
thank you in advance

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
huy guys.
Just wanted to ask... Ive just finished the whole playthrough, great game! But now Id like to try something different so is there a way to actually play chapter 2 without previous save? I tried deleting all previous saves in chapter 1 but it didnt help, the game still loads the save game from ch1. :)
thank you in advance
What I do is screenshot the pertinent info by clicking on the flower and then manually entering that info (plus answering a few "yes" or "no" questions) in the next chapter.

D

Deleted member 584847

What I do is screenshot the pertinent info by clicking on the flower and then manually entering that info (plus answering a few "yes" or "no" questions) in the next chapter.
I think you get wrong what I was asking :) I wanted to know IF I can play chapter 2 with a clean sheat, no saves from chapter 1 :)

akill

Jun 21, 2018
Am I the only one hoping something happens between D and Mr. Binoculars ️‍♂
Maybe after another sharing event with Olivia and Graham,

F and D go back to the nude beach to 'relax'

F starts fooling around with D and gets her all aroused

D orders F to take her then and there

While F is ploughing D, he spots 'someone' behind a rock

F let's D know this time and she just looks at Mr. Binoculars and smiles at him

Mr. Binoculars becomes stupid daring and stops any attempt at hiding, gets a bit closer

F isn't sure how to react and looks at D to see if she's uncomfortable because of him getting closer, D meanwhile is hornier than ever at the thought of outdoor sex and being seen happening at once

F gets harder and gives a nod to Mr. Binoculars, who comes even closer stroking his dick Infront of D

D remembers the scenes of her and Elena pleasing F, her and Olivia pleasing F and starts imagining how F and 'another' pleasing her instead would feel like

Gets tighter

F understands she isn't just comfortable, but likes being seen, starts fucking harder

Mr. Binoculars is meanwhile thanking the god of peeping (lol), for the pleasures he is feeling (internally)

Aroused from all this, F tells D to help out Mr. Binoculars, while D is internally debating if F would be okay with the scenario she has just imagined

D is shocked and suprised at F's words, thinking for a split second that he knows the scenario she just imagined and falls deeper in love knowing how perfect they are for each other

D gently touches Mr. Binoculars's dick and he loses grip of his binoculars and both F and D laugh at this, understanding he is harmless, feel pity for him and remember how he helped them the last time

F nods looking at D, telling her that he's fine with whatever she has in her mind, D gets tighter than ever which makes F cum, almost

D starts stroking Mr. Binoculars dick and the expression of bliss on his face somehow makes both F and D smile again

After a few seconds F observes a change in Mr. Binoculars expression and decides to 'keep quiet' about it

Mr. Binoculars then cums, some falling on her hand while F cums inside D

F is a bit annoyed now, unsure if it is because it ended or because he came on her hands

D meanwhile casually, tastes Mr. Binoculars cum, which shocks F(he isn't sure what he's agreeing to half the time)

D then, just as casually turns around looking at both of them, says, F's cum is a lot more tastier

F smiles at her, all his annoyance gone while Mr. Binoculars starts laughing

D then tells Mr. Binoculars that peeping might be one thing but pleasuring yourself while peeping is wrong and not every couple is as cool as they are

D then says 'imagine if you were on the other side of this scenario, you are making out with your gf and someone else was peeping and pleasuring themselves looking at you both' how would that make you feel? Expecting him to get annoyed

Mr. Binoculars dick is hard again at the thought of it, stands up, does a bow, apologises, thanks them and walks away

Why does he apologize and thank them? Up to your imagination :p

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think you get wrong what I was asking :) I wanted to know IF I can play chapter 2 with a clean sheat, no saves from chapter 1 :)
No, you would need the information from chapter one (ass points, boot points, etc..) to enter manually into chapter two before you can begin. The chapters are all tied together, so you can't play the 2nd chapter without having played the first. Likewise, you can't play chapter 3 without first playing chapters 1 and 2.

My saves never transfer over from one chapter to the next, so I have to enter all the information asked before I can load chapter 2 as seen in these 3 screenshots.

Theoretically, you can input whatever information you want, but I prefer to play it as intended and using the points I gained through my gameplay to stay consistent.

DMD-ch02-01.jpg DMD-ch02-02.jpg DMD-ch02-03.jpg

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This is actually one of my biggest complaints about this otherwise admirably lengthy series; I'd like to experience in Chapter 3 the results of my choices in Chapter 1, but I don't want to have to go all the way back to a save from 1 to see what happens in 3. DMD is, given its epic length, overtly awful about this. Every chapter should begin by allowing me to manually set the terms of my previous choices. It's still a ton of text-skipping, but at least it doesn't require me to go back to the first Georgina choice in Chapter 1 to include/exclude her from a scene in Chapter 3.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Every chapter should begin by allowing me to manually set the terms of my previous choices. It's still a ton of text-skipping, but at least it doesn't require me to go back to the first Georgina choice in Chapter 1 to include/exclude her from a scene in Chapter 3.
Click on the flower and set your choices you n00b

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Click on the flower and set your choices you n00b
I know, but I'd love to do it more organically. (He says while talking about an allegedly organic flower.)

I just mean that in a properly designed game I wouldn't have to go back two downloads to change my fortunes without "cheating." When I run into ("If you chose "rub D's ass" in day 12 you'll get an extra scene in day 143") I question the branching. I embrace the cheating because I have to. As an allegedly coherent game I think it's unfortunate. I should be able to play the game's various branches without constantly cheating and without backing up hundreds of days.

Still, in a game of this length maybe cheats are the only way to go. I'll accept that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 584847

No, you would need the information from chapter one (ass points, boot points, etc..) to enter manually into chapter two before you can begin. The chapters are all tied together, so you can't play the 2nd chapter without having played the first. Likewise, you can't play chapter 3 without first playing chapters 1 and 2.

My saves never transfer over from one chapter to the next, so I have to enter all the information asked before I can load chapter 2 as seen in these 3 screenshots.

Theoretically, you can input whatever information you want, but I prefer to play it as intended and using the points I gained through my gameplay to stay consistent.

View attachment 537406 View attachment 537407 View attachment 537408
ye, thats what I did :) Ive already finished all three chapters and I want to experiment with different stats :)

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
huy guys.
thank you in advance
Hi.
Your saves (more precise your Porting Data) is stores in your C:\Users\<<you>>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204\Port . If you want a clean slate, this is the data you want removed.
Chapter 2 needs data from chapter 1 in order to function, but as mentioned above, you can manually input this if no port data is available.
Hope this helps.

I know, but I'd love to do it more organically. (He says while talking about an allegedly organic flower.)

I just mean that in a properly designed game I wouldn't have to go back two downloads to change my fortunes without "cheating." When I run into ("If you chose "rub D's ass" in day 12 you'll get an extra scene in day 143") I question the branching. I embrace the cheating because I have to. As an allegedly coherent game I think it's unfortunate. I should be able to play the game's various branches without constantly cheating and without backing up hundreds of days.

Still, in a game of this length maybe cheats are the only way to go. I'll accept that.
Besides a very few instances (the notorious self-defence class vs Marcus) your choices have effect shortly after. So there is no point in going back to pick another option besides those you can change ingame. In my point of view, they made it as easy for you as possible, so you dont need to replay ch.1 for an extra scene ect.

D

Deleted member 584847

Hi.
Your saves (more precise your Porting Data) is stores in your C:\Users\<<you>>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204\Port . If you want a clean slate, this is the data you want removed.
Chapter 2 needs data from chapter 1 in order to function, but as mentioned above, you can manually input this if no port data is available.
Hope this helps.

Besides a very few instances (the notorious self-defence class vs Marcus) your choices have effect shortly after. So there is no point in going back to pick another option besides those you can change ingame. In my point of view, they made it as easy for you as possible, so you dont need to replay ch.1 for an extra scene ect.
yes, thats it! thank you thousand times! :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Besides a very few instances (the notorious self-defence class vs Marcus) your choices have effect shortly after.
IMO the need for D to take her self-defense class choice should have been given more emphasis. If failure to take the class would end with a game over. Either that or an alternate ending if she doesn't take the class that isn't a game over still could be bad but not a sorry you're fucked hope you saved before the take the class option. Not D gets raped event, but perhaps D has to flee and you lose some accumulated in game points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magixian

Oldfatthor

Jun 9, 2019
anyone know of a mod or method of changing the models in game? for example making say jennifer your D and D being in jen's spot? id like to see if thats possible change around the models.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes