RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Martin won't be the initiator, he'll probably be the last one to know. D will probably initiate it.

I posted a while ago about a potential plausible scenario

To expand on this more

Martin comes over to get the van -> MC/D ask Martin to go to a restaurant to catch up -> At the restaurant, D can sit beside Martin or MC (sitting beside Martin is the first step to sharing) -> When they leave, Martin asks D if she wants to drive (yes or no) -> They get home, and watch a movie or play a game -> Then the sharing happens.

The simplest way to get the actual scene is probably by playing a game. Similar to the twister game D/F and E played. There isn't a second bed in the apartment, right? Could let Martin share the bed with MC and D on the sharing route, and he stays on the sofa if not on it.
I can see a drinking contest instead of twister. I just hope it isn't the over used trope of Truth or Dare.
IMO D+F being spied on by either Jennifer or Georgina could set up F watching D+Martin have sex remotely (and recording the sweaty fun time for replay with D later?).

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh d noticed him she thought it was a bit hot then decided not too mention it too f as she was unsure how he would react, now it might not lead too anything on a pure path, there have been a few other scenes like that shared between routes that then lead too different things on the different routes its not a big issue for me but i would prefer that the pure love route was more romantic and would be all about d and f another example again small issue, is the evening with graham and olivia if d turn down olivia and d have never expressed any interest in olivia she is still thinking that she had hoped for more that evening i would have prefered that was done differently.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
now when i was thinking about things i have issue with. My main playthrough have always been the pure love route 2 things in the last update, first in the coming week f told d that he would push her out of her comfort zone too help her deal with the challenge of the competition and then the scene on the balcony with the guy watching them, now don´t get me wrong i don´t think the team will let down fans of the pure route i am just curious what those things will lead too on a pure route.
Out of D's comfort zone in the D only route could just mean having more public sex, or D exposing herself like D walking home topless from the nude beach. Making an amateur sex video that the bitchy girl could get hold of to blackmail D.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Out of D's comfort zone in the D only route could just mean having more public sex, or D exposing herself like D walking home topless from the nude beach. Making an amateur sex video that the bitchy girl could get hold of to blackmail D.
yeh i agree it could be something like that it just feels too easy, again i am not really complaining for me the journey the last 3 years following this vn have been an amazing ride.

Reactions: RustyV

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
I can see a drinking contest instead of twister. I just hope it isn't the over used trope of Truth or Dare.
IMO D+F being spied on by either Jennifer or Georgina could set up F watching D+Martin have sex remotely (and recording the sweaty fun time for replay with D later?).
i would like that so much more than what is likely to happen.

Reactions: RustyV

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
there is no ntr in dmd and there will never be any ntr and everything connected with sharing is completely optional
Everything thats happens between D and another dude will always be with the consent of F so its not NTR at all
You both need to stop jumping on people at the meer mention of NTR. He clearly states this has NO NTR in his post.
Don't want to share D. This game has had no NTR so far and should stay that way. Sharing D with her friends to add to F harem only please.

D

Deleted member 584847

sorry guys to bother but how do I transfer my save game from chapter 2 to chapter 3? When i was doing that from chapter 1 to chapter 2, there was a button to load chapter 1 save game but there isnt anything like it in the chapter 3, just "new game"... ?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
sorry guys to bother but how do I transfer my save game from chapter 2 to chapter 3? When i was doing that from chapter 1 to chapter 2, there was a button to load chapter 1 save game but there isnt anything like it in the chapter 3, just "new game"... ?
You don't need to load a save for start Ch3... Answer only to the questions that the game will ask to you ( points, relationships etc..)

D

Deleted member 584847

You don't need to load a save for start Ch3... Answer only to the questions that the game will ask to you ( points, relationships etc..)
okay, i though thats handled a bit better. thanks for the answer though, will do :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Quite a few events have been set in motion that are ready to come to fruition, Rachel looking for D, Marin's arrival, Elena and Jennifer scheming, Graham and Olivia, D starting to wonder about expanding her sexual partners. For everything that is possible the next update should be big.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes