Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, I just dumped two days into the first two chapters, and have some thoughts and a question. First off, story is great, well written, I like it a lot. Art is also good, as far as VNs like this go. Some pacing issues if I'm being honest, Chapter 1 is mostly sensible, Chapter 2 drags on A LOT longer by comparison, and it takes more time than it reasonably should to get to actual sex. I'm completely okay with the events in Ch 2 themselves, but it really shouldn't beat around the bush so much.
Interesting that Richard is nowhere to be seen in Ch 2, he was actually a character that was okay despite the initial impression in Ch 1, and I actually liked him.

Now for the questions - first off, as far as I understand, you have to choose between Georgina and Jennifer in terms of a side relationship, and you can't go with both, even though you can enable content for both in the menu (playing with Lain's mod btw). Can someone confirm if that is actually the case, and if it is, I'm kinda salty about that, since I do prefer games where you can max out your harem in one playthrough.
Second, more important question. Does the game have any pregnancy content in it right now? I see the tag, I click on the game. But insofar as I can see, it can't possibly be in Ch 3 as of right now. So it would be nice if someone could confirm if it's planned for the future, it's done right now, or the tag is a lie. Cause I'm probably going to hold off until Ch 3 is finished, just to get the full package instead of waiting for incremental updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no need to choose, atm being in relationship with all hasn't backfired (not that d knows what f is doing behind her back). there is 1 pregnancy but it's in ch 3 by olivia and d MIGHT be preggo.

if you are gonna wait that ch 3 is finished then you'll wait quite a while. each update has quite a bit to play.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
This game desperately needs kissing animations like MC and BaDIK.

Not played any games for a while so please do remind me of the differences then, with proof!
Slutbag Linda, and Caroline too, were quite literally sticking their tongues down the MC's throat in animations, if I recall correctly.
If I'm wrong then please accept my heartfelt apologies, because, Heaven forfend that I incur the wrath of people posting on here by upsetting them all with incorrect information.

I'm now going to prepare myself in readiness to be thrashed, by Celia, not that I'm really bothered if I'm proved to be wrong.

Mitchconner29

Apr 1, 2018
Not played any games for a while so please do remind me of the differences then, with proof!
Slutbag Linda, and Caroline too, were quite literally sticking their tongues down the MC's throat in animations, if I recall correctly.
If I'm wrong then please accept my heartfelt apologies, because, Heaven forfend that I incur the wrath of people posting on here by upsetting them all with incorrect information.

I'm now going to prepare myself in readiness to be thrashed, by Celia, not that I'm really bothered if I'm proved to be wrong.

Umm wrong game, that's Milfy City, this is DMD, you know with D, Elena,Georgina, Jennifer etc.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Martin is supposed to show up in the next update, but with the DMD slow burn I don't realistically see any action between him and D. With so few updates left I'm hoping this update doesn't feel more like filler than development.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Martin is supposed to show up in the next update, but with the DMD slow burn I don't realistically see any action between him and D. With so few updates left I'm hoping this update doesn't feel more like filler than development.
and i think you are wrong and dmd gets enuf updates this year to have orgy.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes