401Grem

May 14, 2017
F may end up taking photography lessons from Ricardo, which means a possible run in with Lucas.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Name for male mc always is Bruh and lovers or daughters or whatever is primary interest Luna
In case of dual family males are Bruh and Dude females are D.Luna M.Lana no idea why but it just how I do XD

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Name for male mc always is Bruh and lovers or daughters or whatever is primary interest Luna
In case of dual family males are Bruh and Dude females are D.Luna M.Lana no idea why but it just how I do XD
I almost always name my MC Dad/Son and Daughter, just Daughter.

In Dating my Daughter I named MC "Dick" and my Daughter "Pussy". :D

gebsfreel

May 16, 2017
man your game is amazing, i love how it immerses us into the history, i usually don't like when the game go slow on the sex scenes, but the way you manage to show us how and why the girl is shy, and what we need to do to make her more comfortable is awesome. i loved your game dude, can't wait to see more. ( sorry for my english haha, like you i'm not a native english speaker too.)

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I like this game but no sex scenes is really annoying i played all the versions until the last one i am going to wait until it is a complete game if it still has no sex scenes i wont even bother to download it.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
This might seem like a stupid question but has anyone posted the latest patreon updates?
Yeah, I've seen them all in this thread somewhere. It just gets buried so fast with how active it is in here.

I like this game but no sex scenes is really annoying i played all the versions until the last one i am going to wait until it is a complete game if it still has no sex scenes i wont even bother to download it.
"Wait until it is a complete game"? Your balls will be bluer than that of the Dad in this story :D

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Of course it will have sex scenes by then. It will have all kinds of sex scenes by then. But that will be a year and a half from now when it's finished.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
thats very optimistic of you...
Well let's not get sarcastic here. :D

Everyone wants D piece of pussy bad, but the way things are developing it will be until next year or winter this year at the earliest.

Still it is quite doable.

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
Well let's not get sarcastic here. :D

Everyone wants D piece of pussy bad, but the way things are developing it will be until next year or winter this year at the earliest.

Still it is quite doable.
He said all kind, so i doubt the bestiality he is talking about will be there (its gonna be a dog and its gonna upset me... never enough love for horses man), i was more doubtful of that

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes