RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Yes, but Elena also wants to be sexual with D, and she may settle on maybe not having what she can get with F, if she can be closer to D, considering that teaching D may open opportunities with F ?
She has Jeniffer for that, if she wants to be sexual with a girl.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
I to would love to see other people's artistic and creative ideas of fan art for this game. I would also like to see if anyone can create a picture of D looking more corrupt then this. Thanks, Oldje
Frankly you rotten the image

Reactions: McKraken

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
27 days left and I'm calling it now- F gets a 10 second handy the next morning from D before busting a nut and spends all of day 12 trying to convince D that it's okay while D undergoes deep internal struggles. In the evening D gives F another handy but before he can finish something happens which cockblocks F. probably the mom calls again or something sinister.

and then we wait another 5 weeks. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: paladin07

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
What do you suggest? I am always open to others opinions in critiquing my artwork so it can be improved. I did it in layers so I can remove various items. Is something too over the top, too much cum?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Far from me to criticize you it is just that I am fan of get games and the image and perfect for me and personally your put too much of everything :))

Reactions: oldje

oldje

May 11, 2017
Far from me to criticize you it is just that I am fan of get games and the image and perfect for me and personally your put too much of everything :))
I think I understand. I am a trained artist. Having people critique my work is a good way to learn what others may see in the art, that I don't and may help me improve my art. So, even a negative comment can help me create something better. Thanks.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Well, it was one hell of a party.

With DAD and many of his FRIENDS. :D

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I think I understand. I am a trained artist. Having people critique my work is a good way to learn what others may see in the art, that I don't and may help me improve my art. So, even a negative comment can help me create something better. Thanks.
I don't mind more pictures like this, for me it doesn't ruin the game, it just adds a layer to it, or some kind of alternate universe thingy. I made some fakes myself with Summertime Saga, lots of assets is in transparent background PNG, it's easy to mix it in Photoshop.

Reactions: Adolfo

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
You say that t an artist can you make me see some one of you is works thank you in advance and I allow myself to give my opinion on your work sc-day5hotelroom-r103.jpg

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
I don't mind more pictures like this, for me it doesn't ruin the game, it just adds a layer to it, or some kind of alternate universe thingy. I made some fakes myself with Summertime Saga, lots of assets is in transparent background PNG, it's easy to mix it in Photoshop.
Thank you for your answer and after he says artist

neilp1982

May 6, 2017
I love the game and the build up, but by the sounds of it the latest version isn't worth trying, maybe best to wait till the next release for me.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
what is this talk about artists? i thought you can buy all these models, all clothes, all poses, all rooms. and maybe 1 out of 10 "jerk-of-game-developer" is actually drawing/modeling 3d- or comic art by himself. even the game engine is for free or you can buy it. all you do is put in some text and render the shit. i mean, i made a game that needs 4 hrs to playthrough and i used OC cgc. i do not call myself an artist, it was boring and uncreative. this darkcookie guy for example is an artist i guess.
Not even that.
You can even download them through torrent and pay 0.

BUT, the art lies in how you use DAZ studio, position your models/environment and drive the story.

Try it yourself. It isn't easy by any stretch of imagination.
It is quite frustrating at times.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes