atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you Vespak you sexy beast you! :heartcoveredeyes:

D mentioned at the onset of Day 11 evening before dinner with F that she had multiple outfits for the photoshoot so yes much more to look forward to! plus:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Nemi

May 13, 2017
I'm hoping there's a few different options clothing wise. This will be the path I'm going down, as it seems the best way to ignore Richard and his fuck-face brother.
Can't imagine it's a photoshoot with just one clothing option. D + G is also the path I'm most looking forward to, but I also have a Daughter-only and a "fuck everyone" alternative route. That last one seems to end quite soon, since E/D/G all want to make their relationship public now. This can't last forever.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
D is way too short. Everywoman who is older than D is taller than her. Not saying should be equal but it could be a little bit taller.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
D is way too short. Everywoman who is older than D is taller than her. Not saying should be equal but it could be a little bit taller.
Agreed, it's funny how you know which characters are ~18 and which characters are older by length, when that really shouldn't matter this much. There hasn't been a single shorter older person or taller ~18 year old yet.

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
good writting good story good concept , dating my eternal tease patreon :FeelsGoodMan: tried the last update 10min of wall text then the same touch scene , deleted to trash bin cya in 2 years

paladin07

May 28, 2017
So, there's a strong loli vibe going on...
For Jennifer and Elena, yes. D is fully-developed, just short. I have noticed that in a lot of games (The Gift Reloaded, Dual Family, DoD, etc.), the developer gives the mom fuller hips than the daughters but also huge breasts. Women's breast generally do not get bigger with age, after age 16 or 17. Weight gain usually goes to hips/thighs/butt but not breasts (obviously pregnancy is an exception). Anyway, D does not suffer from this particular malady. Her breasts are just as large in proportion to her height as Georgina (and are not "scaled" to her age in comparison to G). But agree that Mr. Dots may be going for a loli vibe or J and E.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
For Jennifer and Elena, yes. D is fully-developed, just short. I have noticed that in a lot of games (The Gift Reloaded, Dual Family, DoD, etc.), the developer gives the mom fuller hips than the daughters but also huge breasts. Women's breast generally do not get bigger with age, after age 16 or 17. Weight gain usually goes to hips/thighs/butt but not breasts (obviously pregnancy is an exception). Anyway, D does not suffer from this particular malady. Her breasts are just as large in proportion to her height as Georgina (and are not "scaled" to her age in comparison to G). But agree that Mr. Dots may be going for a loli vibe or J and E.
I have seen 12 year olds FULLY developed.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
thank you Vespak you sexy beast you! :heartcoveredeyes:

D mentioned at the onset of Day 11 evening before dinner with F that she had multiple outfits for the photoshoot so yes much more to look forward to! plus:

D is going to take a photo in the morning of Day 12 because she was tired in the evening of Day 11, so not during the photoshoot

Reactions: atlas114

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I see trouble with the nude photoshoot with D (at anytime) I see Elena or Jennifer getting ahold of the picture. Besides if you have the picture in your wallet you can get busted for some law (she looks young so its going to have questions asked).

Plus she showers with you, sleeps naked with you, walks around the apartment naked for you.. why do you need a naked picture of her ?

Reactions: 'Jaeger' and Nemi
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes